OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ASMUS TOYS THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES : LADY (DMC III)
(Product ID: DMC302)

The LADY (DMC III) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- POP female body
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Over 32 points of articulation

Features :
- One pair of relaxedsnapchat hands
- One pair of weapon holding hands
- One pair of gun holding hands

Special features on Clothing:
- One pair of white shirts
- One pair of black shorts
- One set of gun belt
- One pair of brown boots
- One pair of black sucks

Special features in weapons:
- One Kalina Ann
- TBA
- TBA
- TBA
- TBA

Accessories:
- One Asmus Toys figure stand

DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12233011
DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12243110
DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12253210
DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12265610
DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12281110
DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12291310
DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) 12300410

#newproduct #Asmus #DevilMayCry3 #Lady #female #videogame #sci-fi/fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Without knowing the source material, I can't compare this to what inspired it, but the face is cute enough, although I'm divided on the hair -- it is just that length where neither sculpt nor strands would look quite right; given what it is based on, it probably works well enough. I suppose that's intended to be a scar on the bridge of her nose -- I keep looking for the rest of it, thinking it might be a bandaid. Smile And I know I'm not supposed to think that way (and this is probably the way it was in the videogame), but that skirt is so short that its proportions bother me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At least she's wearing shorts underneath the skirt. But honestly, about the only thing I like about this is the head sculpt even with the sculpted hair. The body looks horrible -- with the backs of her legs and exposed joints. If I can find the head loose, I'll pick that up.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, I noticed those exposed joints on the back of the legs too -- at one point I wondered if they were not on purpose. But the head sculpt is definitely the best part.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asmus has posted that they are giving this an “encapsulated” body (ie, one much like the new semi-seamless bodies), so the backs of her legs won’t look like the ones in the proto pics.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DevilMayCry3 - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 Devil May Cry3/DMC3/Devil May Cry 3 - Lady/Lady (DMC302) Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

blackpool

blackpool
There is something catchy and intriguing in the headsculpt that makes me want to grab it, but the rest is really an easy pass... I can't believe they made the belt, pouches, and skirt in one molded plastic piece, I mean what's the point of 1/6 scale if it's to get what other companies achieve in 1/18th scale!!! (asmus keeps on falling in my charts lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum