OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

brassco
To be released by June 2018

no other information available. Anyone seen this before?

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 00
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 01
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 02
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 03
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 04
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 05
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 06
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 07
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 08

#newproduct #horror #female

More disturbing products...

1/6th Movable model BLACKCAT-BK002 Executioner's Doll

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 01
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 02
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 03
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 04
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 05

1/6th Scale Collectible Figure ThreeZero The Texas Chain Saw Massacr

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 06
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 07
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 08
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 09
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 10
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 11
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 12
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 13
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 14
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 15
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 17
horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) 16

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen it before. Is it based on a specific film or game? They certainly succeeded in making it gnarly and creepy. But I wonder how much of that would still come through in a normally lit environment. Similarly the ambitious base/backdrop is not quite a full-scale diorama, which would naturally limit it's usability.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I feel a little creeped out.

I rarely/seldom feel that way about certain offerings, but this one is a bit creepy.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I feel a little creeped out. I rarely/seldom feel that way about certain offerings, but this one is a bit creepy.

I understand the feeling, it is creepy. But wasn't that the point? By the way, for all that it does seem well done, it is not something I would pick up.

MarkEl

Is this derivative of the Silent Hill nurses?

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm not negatively criticizing it because it's creepy. I don't know if I'll get it. At the same time, I believe I just may because it's creepy.

It's like being coaxed into an exotic club in Thailand where you know what's going on, but somehow your curiosity is piqued even with the risks and taboos.

dadrab

dadrab
Yep...it is creepy...to the point of "disturbed."

But, I kind of like it. Sill like to know what it's based on, though.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, I'm curious what it's a nod to as well. There's a lot about the design that really works. Gasmasks often can have an eerie quality, but that face underneath is just creepy as hell, and not a horror design I've really seen anything like before. The diorama is definitely a bit small for photos, but has a lot of great elements, like that old window, or the blood filled sink. My only complaint is that the dress and hat both look really stiff, a bit poorly fitted, and not especially well tailored. I think it detracts from the realism. But other than that, it really is a bit of good gory fun!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, I'm curious what it's a nod to as well.  There's a lot about the design that really works.  Gasmasks often can have an eerie quality, but that face underneath is just creepy as hell, and not a horror design I've really seen anything like before.  The diorama is definitely a bit small for photos, but has a lot of great elements, like that old window, or the blood filled sink.  My only complaint is that the dress and hat both look really stiff, a bit poorly fitted, and not especially well tailored.  I think it detracts from the realism.  But other than that, it really is a bit of good gory fun!

--

So basically if you ever encounter a horrific/supernatural threat like her, then instead of crapping your pants and/or in absolute terror . . . you're going to criticize her wardrobe?

OK.

If that works for you, then so be it.

brassco

brassco
Yeah this is not something I would display in the living room. ..it will scare the living daylight out of children. I believed even Lady Death is scared of it!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
brassco wrote:Yeah this is not something I would display in the living room. ..it will scare the living daylight out of children. I believed even Lady Death is scared of it!

--

DAMN . . .

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. The details are... EWW! And that face... only a mother could love. Not my cup of tea, but I applaud their ingenuity. I’m sure the ”horror” fans will love it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
DeltaForceChung wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, I'm curious what it's a nod to as well.  There's a lot about the design that really works.  Gasmasks often can have an eerie quality, but that face underneath is just creepy as hell, and not a horror design I've really seen anything like before.  The diorama is definitely a bit small for photos, but has a lot of great elements, like that old window, or the blood filled sink.  My only complaint is that the dress and hat both look really stiff, a bit poorly fitted, and not especially well tailored.  I think it detracts from the realism.  But other than that, it really is a bit of good gory fun!

--

So basically if you ever encounter a horrific/supernatural threat like her, then instead of crapping your pants and/or in absolute terror . . . you're going to criticize her wardrobe?

OK.

If that works for you, then so be it.

Oh yeah, if I encountered her on some dark night, and was looking down the business end of that blood caked bone saw, these would be the least of my worries.  And like I said, I think the actual design is wonderfully horrifying.

But in 1/6th, I just think the quality of the craftsmanship leaves a little something to be desired.

Seeing the Executioner's Doll added photos, I have the same reaction.  Some really beautifully done details on the base, great horrific design (I love the rabbit mask), but the outfit looks bulky and poorly tailored.  

A friend once said that the appeal of 1/6 is that it's the scale where fabric starts to drape more naturally, and therefore look more realistic.  And while Mezco's 1/12 stuff seems to have set out to prove that statement wrong, it's one of the reasons that the Mego style stuff always still looks toyish.  And I think these guys, buy not going that extra mile on the tailoring, fall just short of being truly realistic, and as scary as they could be.

http://reverendspooky.com

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Twisted
The nurse's head sculpt is just way disturbing!
I may not sleep tonight.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I don't know.

If I was face to face with her, I'd probably tell her she's the most beautiful face I've seen and I'm fine with this being my final moment of being alive.

She'll probably be bewildered and drop her saw and tell me she had me at beautiful.

Sure. It'll be very awkward to say the least.

Who knows?

Maybe she's totally different during intimacy and her appearance is a facade to make up for a traumatic experience she wants to overcome?

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
DeltaForceChung wrote:I don't know.

If I was face to face with her, I'd probably tell her she's the most beautiful face I've seen and I'm fine with this being my final moment of being alive.

She'll probably be bewildered and drop her saw and tell me she had me at beautiful.

Sure.  It'll be very awkward to say the least.

Who knows?

Maybe she's totally different during intimacy and her appearance is a facade to make up for a traumatic experience she wants to overcome?

You know DFC, maybe you're just the hero this horror movie needs.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
ReverendSpooky wrote:You know DFC, maybe you're just the hero this horror movie needs.

--

HUH?

Please elaborate/explain.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
While we're on this subject . . .

If I remember correctly, Sideshow teased a "HELL PRIESTESS" statue back in 2016. I don't believe this was ever realized/released.  Personally speaking, the subject would make a superb 1:6 offering and yes . . . I would buy multiples.  I find her to be very alluring and off putting at the same time, but my curiosity is definitely piqued.

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) HellPriestess-Horror-SDCC2016-01

I admit I do find female horror characters/subjects to be quite interesting.

I hope one day this particular character wlll be realized in 1:6.

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) Rotld310

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
DeltaForceChung wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:You know DFC, maybe you're just the hero this horror movie needs.

--

HUH?

Please elaborate/explain.

I meant the scenario you presented. Every other character has been picked off one by one by this unstoppable supernatural killer. When your time comes, you drop that line, and touched, she gives up her killing spree, and takes you back to her... I don't know, judging by the pictures, abandoned insane asylum? It's spacious, her family owns it, and the taxes are low. It's the happily ever after the audience never saw coming. That's what I meant by you being the hero this horror movie needs. I'd see it.

Meanwhile, I'd have died brutally in the 1st act when I told her that her outfit was poorly tailored and ill fitting. Razz

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
ReverendSpooky wrote:Meanwhile, I'd have died brutally in the 1st act when I told her that her outfit was poorly tailored and ill fitting.  Razz

--

I don't know.

If I was really being a smart @$$, I'd have a more brutal and gruesome demise in the second act when I quip how her knickers don't match her outfit this time of the year.

Maybe at her place I'll offer to take her shopping for some nice non-bloodied outfits and unmentionables and call in a favor from an interior decorator to spruce up the place a bit.

You know.

Love conquers all and such.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have a different take. DFC will do his complimentary spiel, she'll take a quizzical look just long enough to make us think she's buying it, and then she will hack him up all the same. Without being a horror fan, I know the genre well enough to foresee this. Therefore, DFC, please don't partake in any such developments.

brassco

brassco

Who knows?

I couldn't imagine linking sex to this "thing"...now i am disturbed...

blackpool

blackpool
creeeeeepy!!! I love it, not "interested" but wow on the quality of the work and photography, they really mastered the horror/slasher atmosphere from the 80's!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
brassco wrote:

Who knows?

I couldn't imagine linking sex to this "thing"...now i am disturbed...

--

Don't be.

I'm absurdist and WEIRD based on my sense of humor and periodic musings.

Kukolka

Kukolka
ReverendSpooky wrote:

Who knows?

You know DFC, maybe you're just the hero this horror movie needs.  
Laughing Killer Nurse fanfic FTW!

These look based on killers in the multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight.
The Nurse - one head option wears a gas mask
The Huntress
The Cannibal / Leatherface

horror - Blackcat-BK001 - Killer Nurse CYY Toys (Viewer Discretion is Advised) Kukr7s10
https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum