OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Nbi0110

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Nbi0210

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Nbi0310

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Nbi0410

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Nbi0510

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Nbi0610

You ask how did Anakin save his marriage (besides obeying his wife)? HERE is how (post 31).

Hope you enjoyed it.

#starwars #parody #humor #humour #comedy #tbleague #phicen #hottoys

2hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
lol I like how she's just already in the bathing suit from the get-go, even though it must be quite cold on the Death Star.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, you always do the best SW humour threads... not to mention yay for more shirtless Anakin. Laughing

And yes ‘space is cold’. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Not at all what I was expecting, but the added humor to the Tutorial link is much appreciated.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story C8485110

5hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
AlKelAstra91 wrote:lol I like how she's just already in the bathing suit from the get-go, even though it must be quite cold on the Death Star.

Thank you. Well, she knew she would have her way, didn't she? I mean, all those years as queen and politician must have given her some additional skills. I'm not sure I'm remembering it right, but some nerdy analysis of the potential realism of the Death Star suggested the place would be incredibly hot (necessitating thermal exhaust ports all over the place!), even if it is floating through the coldness of space. But I wasn't thinking of that in setting up the scene.

skywalkersaga wrote:Haha, you always do the best SW humour threads... not to mention yay for more shirtless Anakin. Laughing And yes ‘space is cold’. ;p

Thank you very much. In my humble opinion, there is plenty if inherent silliness to tap into with more, hopefully funny, silliness of my own. As for the coldness of space (in this context), please see just above.

Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! Not at all what I was expecting, but the added humor to the Tutorial link is much appreciated.

Glad I got you to chuckle. The element of surprise is a valuable tactic, and I'm glad it worked out. Funny how one thing leads to another -- all this started innocently enough with a comment as to the plausibility of denecking the Mannequin Skywalker head. Smile

6hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:28 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Very amusing, but i don't remember Nathalie Portman / Padme being quite that busty. Not that I mind of course.... Very Happy

7hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Very amusing, but i don't remember Nathalie Portman / Padme being quite that busty. Not that I mind of course.... Very Happy

Glad you found it amusing. Well, let's see... after the fall of the Jedi theocracy, when their marriage was allowed to become public, she got an augmentation as a present for their anniversary. Smile

By the way, I purchased this head sculpt under the mistaken assumption (eBay seller's fault) that it was Keira Knightley. This is the first time I've had occasion to use it for what it is...

8hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:39 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
GubernatorFan wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Very amusing, but i don't remember Nathalie Portman / Padme being quite that busty. Not that I mind of course.... Very Happy

Glad you found it amusing. Well, let's see... after the fall of the Jedi theocracy, when their marriage was allowed to become public, she got an augmentation as a present for their anniversary. Smile

By the way, I purchased this head sculpt under the mistaken assumption (eBay seller's fault) that it was Keira Knightley. This is the first time I've had occasion to use it for what it is...

Keira Knightly is also not that chesty, when you come to think of it. Still wondering where they got their Corona beer however. Still, nice to know they have beer in that galaxy, wherever it is.

9hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Keira Knightly is also not that chesty, when you come to think of it.  Still wondering where they got their Corona beer however. Still, nice to know they have beer in that galaxy, wherever it is.

Well, we need to get TBLeague to achieve more realism in their body shapes. As to the beer, if you are asking in earnest, I can give you some links. Smile But good point. Beer is important in any setting. My New Superhero Revealed? has listed it multiple times in his profile, including among his hobbies.

10hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At this point in time, I don’t think a body designed around Keira’s body would even be feasible at this point — the skeleton would be so narrow, I’d be worried it would snap in half. Wink

11hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, they managed a pretty decent (though not great) 1/12-scale female body, I'm sure they can make a wasp-waisted 1/6-scale one for Keira one day...

12hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:57 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Looks like Padme had been to the surgeon too!

CHEERS!

13hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Looks like Padme had been to the surgeon too!

Well... actually... she has, but for something else. See HERE (post 13).

14hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Ha ha!

CHEERS!

15hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Ha ha! CHEERS!

Glad that made you laugh, too.

16hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A certain someone (who shall remain nameless) wanted this to answer a body question or two...

hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Anim3210

17hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Threepio's naked again!

CHEERS!

18hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, Roger. 

And thanks, GF. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

19hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:58 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, good one Roger... and welcome S.

20hottoys - STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Negative Body Image Story Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I trust you had a damaged body you peeled the skin off of...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum