OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Or you could just look on Amazon. Check out the Romance and Erotica novels; if they're like most of the other books on there, they should have some that show the back cover at least. Save you the embarrassment of shopping in that section.

skywalkersaga wrote:Generally what is on the back is similar to many other types of popular fiction: a tagline of some sorts, a 'blurb', aka partial summary of the plot to hook any potential readers, and possibly some quotes from reviewers, a couple sentences 'about the author', logo of publishing company, etc.

Stryker2011 wrote:Except generally on paperbacks, the cover art has a tendency to wrap around to the backside, as well.

I have followed your advice and done some basic research on amazon... looks pretty simple overall -- usually no elaborate imagery and a couple of paragraphs, one for the story, one for the author; also, and not to be forgotten, a big bar code area. Of course, I'm trying to figure out if any of that will be legible in 1/6 scale, but the project has resumed... Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

For what it's worth, I have the 1/6 romance novel that came with one of the HT Harley Quinn figures, and the text on the back is so tiny it's not even legible: 

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 S-l16015

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:For what it's worth, I have the 1/6 romance novel that came with one of the HT Harley Quinn figures, and the text on the back is so tiny it's not even legible

Excellent point! Actually I have that (one of many bits and pieces I've picked up from broken down sets) and had forgotten about it. I do feel like I should make an effort to compose the text, though, even if it will be illegible... Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sure! I wasn't trying to discourage you, but just wanted to reassure you in case it was a bit daunting to come up with actual blurbs for every single one. But I think perhaps Hot Toys fudged that one a bit, lol, as I have indeed seen perfect 1/6 scale replicas of actual literary novels out there, some of which are even readable. So it's doable, with some effort. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Hope Ididn't just create a mess of more work for you.

What would probably be the easiest way to go would be to do a generic back cover that you could just re-use (especially if you were going to do a few).  You could either write original copy if you're ambitious, or follow Hot Toys example of making it illegible.  And then just the title down the spine. You could pretty much use black backgrounds for all.  

Now what I would do, is buy a bunch of those little books you can get in the dollhouse section of almost any craft store.  Real pages, blank covers, and already about the right size for a paperback.  you could just glue your covers over them and save a lot of time.  They come in 2 sizes, but the bigger ones are probably perfect.  What I did for Saint Crow's copy of Blood Meridian.

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Img-9280_orig

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another great idea, Rev! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Hope Ididn't just create a mess of more work for you.

What would probably be the easiest way to go would be to do a generic back cover that you could just re-use (especially if you were going to do a few).  You could either write original copy if you're ambitious, or follow Hot Toys example of making it illegible.  And then just the title down the spine. You could pretty much use black backgrounds for all.  

Now what I would do, is buy a bunch of those little books you can get in the dollhouse section of almost any craft store.  Real pages, blank covers, and already about the right size for a paperback.  you could just glue your covers over them and save a lot of time.  They come in 2 sizes, but the bigger ones are probably perfect.  What I did for Saint Crow's copy of Blood Meridian.

Saint Crow's book looks great. And it is an excellent idea. I looked at the 1/6 (or sim.) scale books I had, and only one was exactly the right size, but I don't seem to be able to find more of the same. So I'm working on making some; if it doesn't work out, I will have to resize the cover art. We'll see...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part II: The search for Superhero Fireman Chad continues...
For Part I, see post 1 above.

Same disclaimers apply as for Part I.

More leaked documents from IAFOOSHA shed additional light on the continued investigation, which was apparently going nowhere fast...

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Fmc4010

Appendix A: covers of additionally identified volumes (outside the firefighter-related genre)

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Fmc3710

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Fmc3810

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Fmc3911

Appendix B: front and back covers of volumes collected and filed by agent Goodenough

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Bcs0111

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Bcs0410

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Bcs0210

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Bcs0312

I hope you have enjoyed this new installment of (hopefully) humorous inanity, created in response to some of the comments above.

#humor #parody #satire #romantic #erotic #fiction #fireman #firefighter #modern #male #ancient #rome #medieval #middleages #starwars #scifi #superhero

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It took awhile, but I read all the back cover blurbs. Hilarious— you should be writing erotica/romance novels, my friend. You seem to have the knack for the over-the-top absurdity of them down. Nice use of words and graphics.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It took awhile, but I read all the back cover blurbs. Hilarious— you should be writing erotica/romance novels, my friend. You seem to have the knack for the over-the-top absurdity of them down. Nice use of words and graphics.

Thank you so much, Mark. This comes as a huge compliment. I was trying to walk a line between what is plausible and what is satire, so it sounds like I succeeded with you. Glad you liked it. As for writing erotica/romance novels... hmmm... it is probably easier to make fun of something than actually do it (well). And all poking fun aside, plenty of people enjoy this sort of stuff, and many of the authors, I'm sure, must be able to tell a story very well. Though judging by the stuff I turned up in my research (when I started this project and even more now that I actually had to look a little bit closer at the content -- on the back covers at least), some of it is very out there in one way or another... but to each their own.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Taking a quick breather mid-house move to comment here, because... WOW, these just got even better!!! I'm super impressed by these parodies [homages?] -- you really captured the vibe and visual aesthetic so well. Your starring character really does have great hair, haha...you did an excellent job on it. I'm lol'ing at the er, 'Randian' cover [or should that be 'Ayn Randy'?? Laughing ]. And I'm really tickled that you managed to indeed turn that Singed by Eros into a modern retelling of Cupid and Psyche --- thanks for that. As ridiculous and melodramatic as the premise sounds, I'd probably still read it. ;D 

And regarding the erotic fiction and romance genres... it's a pretty interesting subject to me. Romance and erotica are not always the same exact genre, though of course there is a certain amount of overlap. These days, almost anyone can self-publish on Amazon, so there are indeed some pretty 'out there' works that might not have seen the light of day in terms of actually being published in the past. Including some absolutely hilarious 'niche erotica' parodies, some of which have become legends in their own right [see: the absurdist satire of Chuck Tingle]. 

In addition to the published and self-published side of things, there is also an entire world of romance/erotic fiction that is written and distributed for free...aka, fanfiction. I've read my share of both published romance novels as well as fanfiction -- and have written a great deal of the latter, myself -- and I find that there can be some absolute gems amongst both. There are some published historical/fantasy romance novels that remain to this day some of the best all-around stories I've ever encountered, and likewise, I've read some stunning fanfiction that has more 'literary' merit than many, if not most, published works. 

Overall, romance and erotic fiction allows some fascinating explorations of one's personal fantasies and desires within the context of a 'safe' fictional setting. For some people, this is actually very therapeutic, especially if they've never had a safe space in which to explore that side of their psyche. That can apply to both readers and writers of this kind of thing. Romance especially allows for much greater focus on the minutiae of romantic relationships, as well as on the emotional journeys of the characters, than 'normal' fiction. Not to mention an array of niche subject matter that you would not be able to find anywhere else. And when it comes to fanfiction, fans of existing fictional characters are to explore interpersonal relationships [whether romantic, erotic, or otherwise] with an added level of emotional depth that is perhaps not always available to them in the extant 'canon'. And again, for many people this can be not only deeply satisfying, but also very therapeutic. 

Of course, there are the extremes of this genre, which do exist and in great number. The cheesy, over-the-top, dime-a-dozen, Harlequin romance novel that is so well parodied here. Or the worst, most negative examples which somehow still become the most famous best sellers, like Twilight and the horrid fanfiction it spawned...aka, Fifty Shades of Grey. But ultimately there is still merit in the genre -- for every 50 Shades, there are hundreds if not thousands of decent published romance/erotic novels. Not to mention countless well-written fanworks out there can people can read and peruse for free, that explore a myriad of characters and scenarios, and which are written with real passion for the characters and subject matter, even if 'just' by amateurs. 

And, as demonstrated above, the genre can be an inspiration for some of the best parodies and an endless source of humour. :') So, thanks again for creating delightful these 1/6 book covers, GF -- there are several here that I would totally read in RL, even if just for the laughs. If you do indeed make some printed 1/6 versions, please let me know, as I'd be very interested. Very Happy

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
His sexy looks soft pink-nips are the biggest attraction to me in this whole thread XDD.....Sorry I missed the another important infos.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Taking a quick breather mid-house move to comment here, because... WOW, these just got even better!!! I'm super impressed by these parodies [homages?] -- you really captured the vibe and visual aesthetic so well. Your starring character really does have great hair, haha...you did an excellent job on it. I'm lol'ing at the er, 'Randian' cover [or should that be 'Ayn Randy'??  ]. And I'm really tickled that you managed to indeed turn that Singed by Eros into a modern retelling of Cupid and Psyche --- thanks for that. As ridiculous and melodramatic as the premise sounds, I'd probably still read it. ;D 

And regarding the erotic fiction and romance genres... it's a pretty interesting subject to me. Romance and erotica are not always the same exact genre, though of course there is a certain amount of overlap. These days, almost anyone can self-publish on Amazon, so there are indeed some pretty 'out there' works that might not have seen the light of day in terms of actually being published in the past. Including some absolutely hilarious 'niche erotica' parodies, some of which have become legends in their own right [see: the absurdist satire of Chuck Tingle]. ...

Of course, there are the extremes of this genre, which do exist and in great number. The cheesy, over-the-top, dime-a-dozen, Harlequin romance novel that is so well parodied here. Or the worst, most negative examples which somehow still become the most famous best sellers, like Twilight and the horrid fanfiction it spawned...aka, Fifty Shades of Grey. ... 

And, as demonstrated above, the genre can be an inspiration for some of the best parodies and an endless source of humour. :') So, thanks again for creating delightful these 1/6 book covers, GF -- there are several here that I would totally read in RL, even if just for the laughs. If you do indeed make some printed 1/6 versions, please let me know, as I'd be very interested. Very Happy

Thank you very much for the kind words. Very glad you enjoyed it, and welcome. In fact, you are partly to credit (or blame) for this new installment, as you were among those who shared their amusement with the first one and got me thinking about additional ideas. And what you write makes very good sense; coming from an apparent expert like you, I take your comments as even more heartening. Just to touch on a couple of the things you covered, I agree that romance and erotica are not technically the same things, although it seems that for most practical purposes they are increasingly being treated -- or presented -- that way. Of course I have only scratched the surface with my research, but when I first started, I was a little startled by that (maybe the last time I had looked at this stuff was so long ago...). And the things I have seen and can't be unseen are exactly the sort of things you mention as self-published and possibly satire (this research also reminded me of the difference between satire and parody, I had been treating the two words as synonyms for some time). There are of course too many to list, but here is a useful summary of the kind of silliness I have stumbled upon: https://www.ranker.com/list/funny-romance-novel-covers/ashley-reign

The Eros/Cupid stuff was indeed for you (don't tell your hubby or he might get the wrong idea -- just kidding). Your comment made me review the Cupid and Psyche myth and so I modernized it a bit for the back cover of Singed by Eros. And thanks for picking up on the not-so-subtle Ayn Rand reference. I know "Atlas shrugged" actually made more serious sense, but "Cupid sneezed" seemed like a proper joke of it. Smile

Now here you might want to skip over what I am about to say next. When I reviewed the Cupid and Psyche story and modernized it for the back cover, I couldn't help but think it had a few parallels with... Fifty Shades of Grey ... or at least it certainly turned out that way in my satirical modernization.

The 1/6-scale books are coming up next, just did a couple of test runs.

lawlaw91 wrote:His sexy looks soft pink-nips are the biggest attraction to me in this whole thread XDD.....Sorry I missed the another important infos.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL Glad you had fun. Getting the chest to look about right was a lot of hard work, and I don't just mean Chad's grueling daily exercise routine. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Excited to see what you come up with re: the actual physical 1/6 copies! Very Happy And thanks for that link, highly amusing to peruse! ;D

And lol, I'm honoured I could be of some ... inspiration? ;P And don't worry, I wasn't meaning my comment on romance vs. erotica to be nitpicky, as, like you say, there is a huge amount of overlap, especially in that self-publishing grey area. So it's perfectly valid to lump them together for an exercise like this. And likewise, I agree that there is a difference between parody and satire. Chuck Tingle's works definitely fall into the latter category these days, especially as he not only makes meta-textual commentaries on the self-publishing industry itself, but also frequent references current events and politics via his uber-absurd titles and book covers.

Regarding your Cupid and Psyche retelling, it's totally understandable to reference and/or draw inspiration from something like 50 Shades for a modernized erotica version, but I would at the same time argue that the latter has little to do with the actual tale itself, other than the fact that it contains a couple of stereotypical gothic romance tropes. While Cupid and Psyche is a tale that has analogues in so many folkloric and mythological stories about 'monster love', 'beauty and the beast', 'enchanted beasts/lovers', or 'the search for the lost husband' etc., 50 Shades is at best a watered down, failed attempt to deal with similar motifs due to the author's lack of a true understanding of them and her inability to channel them convincingly into her chosen setting. At worst, it is a poorly written piece of very un-sexy 'erotica' and an insult to the actual bdsm communities and their lifestyle, which it portrayed pretty inaccurately. 

I don't want to go on a huge tangent because I could easily write reams on the subject, but suffice it to say that my beef with 50 Shades is actually less to do with the subject matter [however distasteful I find her take on it to be], as I can easily dismiss it as a much lamer attempt at a type of story that has been told in more compelling ways in a myriad other contexts. Rather, much of my ire is toward the author herself and the manner in which she gained bestseller status [by using, and then turning her back on, her original Twilight fanfiction fan-base]. 

But yeah....don't mind me, just wanted to give my earlier throwaway comment about it a bit more context. Please continue drawing inspiration from whichever romance/erotic bestsellers or obscure oddities you wish, because, whatever you're doing with these ...it's working. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting topics concerning this genre (genres) of literature. Being a literary nut, I have read several books in every conceivable area, including erotica and even romance. Much of erotica is written by women, but more and more men are getting into the game. Quality erotica, interestingly, does exist, if one knows where to look, but then there is also the stuff that can be ... disturbing... ranging from bestiality to rape fantasies (oddly, most of that written by women!), and others steamy yet poignant, like John Cleland’s classic Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure (often called Fanny Hill, published anonymously in 1748).

I agree with you, skywalkersaga, about 50 Shades. Personally, having acquaintances in the S&M culture, they advised me to avoid 50 Shades, as it’s more along the lines of what someone THINKS it is like, rather than first-hand experience. I tried to give it a shot anyway, but found the author’s writing so pedestrian and shoddy, I couldn’t even finish the first book. How in the world something with so many grammatical errors, sloppy writing, and poor editing makes it not only onto the shelves, but then turned into a series of movies, is beyond me. Apparently modern editors and book publishers must not care about language any longer in their desperate attempt to keep the obsolete publishing business alive. And as well, modern readers must be devoid of the ability to discern quality writing from crap — subject matter aside. There are better books dealing with that sub-culture out there if one cares to look, much of which has been available long before 50 Shades made its debut.

As far as Romance — I find authors who sprinkle romantic elements in with a complex story and characters, to be far more interesting and digestible than the Harlequin style which is generally absurd, repetitive and uninteresting — at least to me.

Anyway... who cares, right...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Hah, again that's what I love about this community. I came for some stupid cringy fun and learned a lot again, interesting discussion!

But you still have no Highlander books! Maybe about a grey mouse/but actually very attractive unnoticed historian who gets trapped in a burning History Museum. When she crosses a stone circle exhibition piece on her escape, she is teleported to 18th century Scotland, where she is saved by a Highlander (who just happens to be a fireman?). 'Burning Kilts' or something like that.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Excited to see what you come up with re: the actual physical 1/6 copies! Very Happy And thanks for that link, highly amusing to peruse! ;D

And lol, I'm honoured I could be of some ... inspiration? ;P And don't worry, I wasn't meaning my comment on romance vs. erotica to be nitpicky, as, like you say, there is a huge amount of overlap, especially in that self-publishing grey area. So it's perfectly valid to lump them together for an exercise like this. And likewise, I agree that there is a difference between parody and satire. Chuck Tingle's works definitely fall into the latter category these days, especially as he not only makes meta-textual commentaries on the self-publishing industry itself, but also frequent references current events and politics via his uber-absurd titles and book covers.

Regarding your Cupid and Psyche retelling, it's totally understandable to reference and/or draw inspiration from something like 50 Shades for a modernized erotica version, but I would at the same time argue that the latter has little to do with the actual tale itself, other than the fact that it contains a couple of stereotypical gothic romance tropes. While Cupid and Psyche is a tale that has analogues in so many folkloric and mythological stories about 'monster love', 'beauty and the beast', 'enchanted beasts/lovers', or 'the search for the lost husband' etc., 50 Shades is at best a watered down, failed attempt to deal with similar motifs due to the author's lack of a true understanding of them and her inability to channel them convincingly into her chosen setting. At worst, it is a poorly written piece of very un-sexy 'erotica' and an insult to the actual bdsm communities and their lifestyle, which it portrayed pretty inaccurately. 

I don't want to go on a huge tangent because I could easily write reams on the subject, but suffice it to say that my beef with 50 Shades is actually less to do with the subject matter [however distasteful I find her take on it to be], as I can easily dismiss it as a much lamer attempt at a type of story that has been told in more compelling ways in a myriad other contexts. Rather, much of my ire is toward the author herself and the manner in which she gained bestseller status [by using, and then turning her back on, her original Twilight fanfiction fan-base]. But yeah....don't mind me, just wanted to give my earlier throwaway comment about it a bit more context. Please continue drawing inspiration from whichever romance/erotic bestsellers or obscure oddities you wish, because, whatever you're doing with these ...it's working. Wink

Thank you. You are probably right that the parallels between Cupid and Psyche and 50 Shades were too general to be meaningful. At any rate, in my experience, overhyped writers can be big letdowns (I'm thinking of Dan Brown), and what appeals to one reader may be underwhelming to another (someone talked me into reading Louis L'Amour). That's the thing about art (if my lame satire can be called that, and if some of the objectionable or disappointing fiction we're discussing legitimately meets that completely subjective and hardly definable label)... it speaks differently to different people -- which can be great, or not so great. My only knowledge of 50 Shades is from the movies -- I will watch anything on HBO not because it necessarily appeals to me, but because there are no commercial interruptions, and that is more important to me than good programming. Smile The first film was unbearably dull and annoying -- to me; the second seemed much better -- perhaps because of bottomed-out expectations; is there a third? (if so, didn't like it). Maybe this is not the place to point out that one of your favorite images was actually loosely "inspired" by the protagonists of 50 Shades on the beach during their honeymoon (here). Wink

scifi - New Superhero Revealed? FIRE-MAN (NSFW?) (updated with Part II July 2019) - Page 3 Nbi0510

Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting topics concerning this genre (genres) of literature. Being a literary nut, I have read several books in every conceivable area, including erotica and even romance. Much of erotica is written by women, but more and more men are getting into the game. Quality erotica, interestingly, does exist, if one knows where to look, but then there is also the stuff that can be ... disturbing... ranging from bestiality to rape fantasies (oddly, most of that written by women!), and others steamy yet poignant, like John Cleland’s classic Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure (often called Fanny Hill, published anonymously in 1748).

I agree with you, skywalkersaga, about 50 Shades. Personally, having acquaintances in the S&M culture, they advised me to avoid 50 Shades, as it’s more along the lines of what someone THINKS it is like, rather than first-hand experience. I tried to give it a shot anyway, but found the author’s writing so pedestrian and shoddy, I couldn’t even finish the first book. How in the world something with so many grammatical errors, sloppy writing, and poor editing makes it not only onto the shelves, but then turned into a series of movies, is beyond me. Apparently modern editors and book publishers must not care about language any longer in their desperate attempt to keep the obsolete publishing business alive. And as well, modern readers must be devoid of the ability to discern quality writing from crap — subject matter aside. There are better books dealing with that sub-culture out there if one cares to look, much of which has been available long before 50 Shades made its debut. ...

This is very sensible and probably mostly true. But then again, maybe people embarrassed or ashamed of their lifestyle (rightly or wrongly) are just crying out that 50 Shades didn't do it justice. Wink

Ovy wrote:Hah, again that's what I love about this community. I came for some stupid cringy fun and learned a lot again, interesting discussion!

But you still have no Highlander books! Maybe about a grey mouse/but actually very attractive unnoticed historian who gets trapped in a burning History Museum. When she crosses a stone circle exhibition piece on her escape, she is teleported to 18th century Scotland, where she is saved by a Highlander (who just happens to be a fireman?). 'Burning Kilts' or something like that.

Hey! What are you calling "stupid cringy fun"!? I am mortally offended. I shall speak to you no longer... Wink

Oh you had to go there (to that Highlander stuff)... I can already see it. Does he have to be a firefighter on that cover, too? I mean as we've learned from the new covers in Part II, he has branched out to medieval, sci fi, and mythological fiction... If he has to be a fireman, he'd have to stay modern and you'll have to brace yourself for a half-naked dude in a tartan kilt and a fireman helmet, carrying a large caber (log) to serve as a battering ram and for tossing for fun in downtime... Either way, looks I will have to find me some 1/6-scale plaid... Smile

Update: just bought a plaid kilt. The things you guys make me do! Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Well, I actually wrote 'high class satire' but auto correction somehow turned it into stupid cringy fun. Phones these days.

And maybe a present time British fireman followed her through that magical stone circle. Tensions rise! She is American of course.

And you made me buy a whole squad of 1/12 Bandai Stormtroopers, so I would call it even now! Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Well, I actually wrote 'high class satire' but auto correction somehow turned it into stupid cringy fun. Phones these days.

And maybe a present time British fireman followed her through that magical stone circle. Tensions rise! She is American of course.

And you made me buy a whole squad of 1/12 Bandai Stormtroopers, so I would call it even now! Very Happy

Isn't auto-correct the worst (until you need it)!? Smile

I made you buy a whole squad of 1/12 Bandai Stormies? Hmm, I'm not sure if I should say "I'm sorry!" or "You're welcome!" I'll go with the latter, because I just know how much you love them and what you're doing with them (artistically!).

Well, maybe I can get you (since that is my nefarious plan) to get (or make) a 1/6-scale sandtrooper (HERE) now... Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy, now you've really done it... 1/6 scale Outlander-style shenanigans.... the insanity would be never ending, lol. 

And GF, you really are using that neckless/shirtless Ani to great [and humorous] effect. Me and all my Padme figures are getting a lil envious. ;P

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Ovy, now you've really done it... 1/6 scale Outlander-style shenanigans.... the insanity would be never ending, lol. 

And GF, you really are using that neckless/shirtless Ani to great [and humorous] effect. Me and all my Padme figures are getting a lil envious. ;P

You guys might be lucky I haven't watched Outlander, so my ability to delve deep into that for inspiration would be rather limited. Smile

As for denecked shirtless Anakin (who has long been disassembled and the different pieces filed away), I'd imagine you are now putting together your own and can use him to even more effect (or, at any rate, your Padmes can).

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Hilarious, not to mention extremely creative. Kudos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum