OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This Qin Dynasty armor refers to the armor style of the Terracotta Warriors. It uses multi-layered parts based on real armor and refers to the manual connection of the terracotta armor . It restores the characteristics of Qin leather armor in terms of appearance and mobility.

In the eleventh century BC, Zhou Yiwu Liguo, conquered the world. It can only be circulated in the world, and all the descendants are divided into countries and countries. For this reason, the chaos of the country is not limited, the bonfires are endless, the princes are starting to rise, and the knives are facing each other for five hundred years.
In 230 BC, a prince from the northwest, the division of the tiger wolf was invincible. Within ten years, swept the Central Plains, annexed the princes, and ended the warring states, creating the first big unified country in Chinese history: Qin Empire.
In 1974, the terracotta warriors and horses broke out of the earth. This tried to destroy the six kingdoms and united the soldiers of Jiangshan. After sleeping for two thousand years at the end of the earth, they returned to the world. Today, I am resurrected with the image of 1:6 dolls, this mighty master who laid the foundation for creating the first big unified country in Chinese history.

A " primary color" version (moderately old)
B " black" version (moderately old)
C " stone" version (moderately old)
D "red color" version (heavy old) - (blind box lottery)
Purchase A models have the opportunity to get D "red color" heavily old version

Basic configuration list:
Head carving x1
Armor x1
Body shape x1
Outerwear x1
Underwear x1
Pants x1
Socks x1
Leggings x2
Handmade boots x1
Waist pack x1
Kettle x1
Belt x1
戟 ( metal ) x1
Hand type x3
Prime body x1

Estimated shipping time: fourth quarter of 2019

Toyspower 1/6 scale figure Elite Troops of Qin Empire (Terra-cotta Warriors)

In the eleventh century BC, Zhou Dynastyestablished his country by force and conquered the world. Since the throne canonly be passed on to one son, the other sons and descendants will get fiefs to relate dependent countries in Zhou Dynasty. As a result, dozens of countriesemerged Since then, more than 500 years of war have been waged between these dependent countries.
In 230 BC, a leader from a northwestern dependentcountry led an invincible army to overwhelm all the countries. Within tenyears, he swept across the Central Plains, annexed the other countries andended the Warring States Period, creating the first unified country in Chinesehistory: the Qin Empire.
In 1974, Terracotta Warriors and Horsesburst out of the earth, which destroyed six countries, a unified army of riversand mountains. After sleeping in the ground for two thousand years, they wereseen before the world. Today, with 1:6 figures., we Have resurrected thismighty military master who made great achievements and laid the foundation for the first unified country in Chinese history.

Section A "Primary Color" Version (moderate level weathered paintwork)
Section B "Black Color" Version (moderate level weathered paintwork)
Section C "Stone Color" Version (moderate level weathered paintwork)
Section D "Intense Color" Version (Intense level weathered paintwork) (Luck draw)
Purchase of Section A has the opportunity to get the Section D " Intense Color " Version

Configuration:
Elaborate-carvingheadx1
Body armor x1
Shaping clothes x1
Coat x1
Underwears x1
Pants x1
Socks x1
Leg wrappings x2
Boots x1
Pocket x1
Canteen x1
Waist belt x1
Halberd( metal ) x1
Hands (pairs) x3
Movable body x1

Delivery at the 4nd quarter of 2019.

male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 1898
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 2358
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 3258
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 4236
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 5228
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412411
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412510
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412710
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17412910
male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 17413010

#newproduct #ToysPower #EmpireLieutenant #Army #Chinese #TerraccottaWarriors #male #historical #military

shazzdan

shazzdan
It is a nice-looking figure but on the real armour those dots aren't rivets, they are small patches of lacing. The plates have two holes close together. The lacing goes out one hole and into the other so that only a short length is exposed on the surface.

The detail is more evident on some than others. Here are a couple that show that they are not rivets.

male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) V0_master male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 2346106_orig

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love these. Pretty close to the source material. I do wish they had labeled the different versions (in Latin characters) on the actual images, so that we can tell them apart more easily.

shazzdan wrote:It is a nice-looking figure but on the real armour those dots aren't rivets, they are small patches of lacing. The plates have two holes close together. The lacing goes out one hole and into the other so that only a short length is exposed on the surface.

Interesting catch.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Thirteen suits of armour were found in a tomb in Leigudun dating to the same time period as the Terracotta Warriors. Reconstructions look a lot like the armour depicted on those figures. It confirmed that the plates were laced together, not riveted, and it confirmed that they were made from lacquered rawhide, not metal.

shazzdan

shazzdan
It appears to be missing the scarf too. The makers of the above figure seem to have thought that the neck padding was part of the undertunic but the Chinese used a separate scarf to stop chafing at the neck. The Roman version was called a focale.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:It appears to be missing the scarf too. The makers of the above figure seem to have thought that the neck padding was part of the undertunic but the Chinese used a separate scarf to stop chafing at the neck. The Roman version was called a focale.

This does seem to have been a significant oversight. The scarf always jumps out at me when looking at the actual terracotta warriors, and making the tunic's "collar" higher doesn't create the same effect. As for the armor, their description does confirm that this is intended to represent leather.

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:As for the armor, their description does confirm that this is intended to represent leather.

Yep. I never meant to imply otherwise. The thickness of the plates and the brown colour suggest that they were trying to simulate hide and it looks pretty realistic except for the colour. The lacquer used on these armours was usually red or black, not brown. The Leigudun ones were black IIRC.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Finally received my preorder last week. The head sculpt isn't quite as good as the promo pics but isn't too bad. I had to paint all of the dots on the armour so that they looked more like patches of lacing rather than metallic rivets.

male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) GKObfnx

male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) PcpSSJD

male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 26GdVdL

male - NEW PRODUCT: Toyspower: 1/6 Qin Empire Lieutenant Army (Terracotta Warriors) movable doll CT012# (update armor piece drawing) 8ABzHa0

Ovy

Ovy
Oh nice, haven't seen this. 
That Qin Shihuangdi dude was one of history's first scale figure army builders. Of course they were all made in China, how foreshadowing. Very Happy

Thanks for upping ab the pictures shaz

shazzdan

shazzdan
The top knot is attached to the head with a magnet so it is easily removed. I'm guessing it was made like this to facilitate the addition of a hat or helmet but there are none in this set.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely put, Ovy! Smile
Thanks for sharing, Dan. The repainting of the "dots" was an excellent idea and he looks quite nice. Yes, there is a palpable drop off in paint app from the promotional images, but he still works great, in part thanks to your customization. A magnetic top knot sounds like an excellent idea too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum