OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Toy center:1/6 Sports vest jeans set A/B/C

A: White vest suit
B: Black vest suit
C: Army Green Vest Set

Model: CEN-M08

Product List:

Sports vest*1
Jeans*1
Belt*1
Leather shoes*1

Tip: no head carving body,
The picture is TBLeague M34, which is suitable for most of the strong body on the market.

Expected to ship in the third quarter of 2019

Toy center :1/6 Sports vest jeans suit -A/B/C

A: white
B: black
C: Army green

Serial number: CEN-M08

Detailed list:

Sports ves*1
Jeans*1
The belt*1
Leather shoes*1

Tips: No Head Model and Body Model, Photo body model TBLeague M34
Fit most of the strong body models on the market

Expected shipment in the third quarter of 2019

sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 1899
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 2359
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 3259
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 13424011
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 13424010
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 13424110
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 13424210
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 13424211
sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C 13424310

#newproduct #ToyCenter #male #sportjeans #clothes #accessories

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like these sets, but like we've already discussed elsewhere, we seem to be covered where it comes to blue jeans and wife-beaters.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Body looks disproportionate with those uber tight jeans! I'm reminded of Johnny Bravo seeing the one in black!
Looks like they just forced regular-body clothes to fit the M34.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
If it’s not dress suits, it’s T-shirts and jeans. The clothing makers for the male figures are about as imaginative as the ones for the females.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C C8485110

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
Looks like the Wolverine clothes. I mean, I saw this on a body someone made into a Wolverine. Looked good on him. I'd love to see a more loose-fitting pair of jeans - but that doesn't have a giant gapping waist. Tho a belt would be cool with it. Everything is pretty tight. I get a headache just thinking about squeezing one of my dudes' bodies into those pants.

*Editing to add: Also, for some reason every time I get shoes that have those peg holes, I can never get my people's ankle pegs to fit in them. My girl's peg boots will NOT go on her little pegs, and I have a man I bought motorcycle boots for (I think they might be those Terminator ones people use when they do an Arnold) and they won't go on his either. And they really can't stand up in them. So frustrating.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Is the peg from the ankle too big or too small? If it’s too small, you could wrap the peg with a bit of masking tape to make it thicker. If it’s too big, use a Dremel (if you have one) to widen the hole in the boot a small bit at a time. Also, heating the boot with a hair dryer often makes the hole flexible enough where you can jam the peg into the hole.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sportjeans - NEW PRODUCT: Toy Center: 1/6 Sports Vest Jeans Set - Three Colors A/B/C C8485110

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
I should really try the hair dryer since I have one here handy. It's hard to tell exactly what's happening, but if it works with that, then I'll know for sure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Stryker, heat it up with a dryer for a minute or two, then give it a good push. Might have to do that again when you try to remove them down the line.

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
Worked great getting one of my boys' shoes off terrible extender pegs and onto different ones. Tried it with the girl's boots and it worked somewhat...they still aren't clicking in, and almost melted the tops of her boots, but they are staying on a bit better. I may have to drill those boot peg holes. I'm not sure I have what I need for that, but I'll look into it. For now, I'm happy to have gotten a lot accomplished today! (I put new hair on all four of my people in addition to finally getting the one boy into some better leg extender pegs.) Thanks everyone for all the tips! I'm still interested in this set. I'm going to check into it. Maybe I'll buy it for myself for Xmas! ;o)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad to hear of such continued improvements and looking forward to see them when you get around to it. And this is what such forums are for. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum