OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

biglots (rougly 1/6th) $6 - $10 exclusive fiat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
yes, you read that right...there has been for a while apparently a close to 1/6th plastic fiat that has been distributed by big lots in the us. i only paid 6$ for it (with my biglots rewards card), yes...only 6$. it was claiming to be for barbies or similar dolls, but being hopeful that i could fit a TBL in. i had to immediately put it to the test. here are some pics of it, and one with mary, one of my fav S23 gals.

biglots (rougly 1/6th) $6 - $10 exclusive fiat Img_2311

its box came like that, but again only 6$ so thats an easy steal.

biglots (rougly 1/6th) $6 - $10 exclusive fiat Img_2310

interestingly, they got it licensed, and somehow to stores for 10$ originally.

biglots (rougly 1/6th) $6 - $10 exclusive fiat Img_2312

out of the box it's not much to look at, and yeah, the plastic is very light, but not easily breakable. the interior is decent, if still cheap, but again...6$ is 6$!

biglots (rougly 1/6th) $6 - $10 exclusive fiat Img_2313

lastly, one with mary. she was naked when i put her in and instantly worried about tears due to the plastic being kinda rough, not sharp, but i was risking it nonetheless. yes, she barely fit, but the bottom has screws that can be easily removed to adjust the position of her. i wouldn't put a fully kitted soldier, but a tbl figure fit, and just incase i wasn't clear 6$ is all i paid so i still count this as a win. btw, i hope that last pic isn't too much. i will have to test a clothed tbl figure to be sure. but i'm betting i will get it working, or i suppose i could just buy the seemingly larger barbie model, which will most likely be a better fit, and just let the 60$ go. if thats what i do, its gotta be white (not pink) and have the mirrors, no exceptions.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Cool find. As you said, a little small, but not bad for $10.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice find. From this angle she could be wearing a tube top.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

biglots (rougly 1/6th) $6 - $10 exclusive fiat C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice find indeed. The fit looks more plausible than various others in that approximate genre and scale.

Ovy

Ovy
I'd really like to see Arnie and Sly Stallone crammed in there, along with Mini Guns and rocket Launchers. Ah, well or Arnie and Bruce Willis.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Ovy wrote:I'd really like to see Arnie and Sly Stallone crammed in there, along with Mini Guns and rocket Launchers. Ah, well or Arnie and Bruce Willis.

lol...arnie for sure, he'd be the whole car.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Cobratrooper11 wrote:
Ovy wrote:I'd really like to see Arnie and Sly Stallone crammed in there, along with Mini Guns and rocket Launchers. Ah, well or Arnie and Bruce Willis.

You'd need two cars - one for each foot.

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice find. From this angle she could be wearing a tube top.

you are a nice guy...

Ovy

Ovy
shazzdan wrote:
Cobratrooper11 wrote:

You'd need two cars - one for each foot.

If anyone ever gets two of these Fiats and has an Arnie left, please combine them!

Or recreate something like that:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum