OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Description:

The 1/6th Scale Peggy Collectible Figure features:

One (1) head sculpt
One (1) female articulated body
Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands
One (1) uniform
One (1) pair of silk stockings
One (1) pair of high heels
One (1) pistol

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
**Product details are subject to change without further notice.

ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0312
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0310
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0311
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0314
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0313
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0315
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0311
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0310
ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure Jxt-0312

#newproduct #JXToys #ArmyOfficer #Peggy #female #movie-based #comicbook #America

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This set looks quite good. One minor nit: the hose is not enough to disguise the ankle cut.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree with you, but as someone else pointed out, she's a bit tall for Haley, so it would probably be a good idea to remove that ankle extender.

That said, I'm really looking forward to this. On a side note -- OSK won't be carrying this, as he and Vimal are working on their own version of Peggy (one with her hair down from what I've seen), so they don't want the competition of their version. Giantoy has this up for $105 shipped -- the cheapest I've seen so far.

This is long overdue, and HT was really stupid to leave this money on the table -- thank god for these bootleg companies willing to give fans what they want.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Amen!

brassco

brassco
She will join the Cap in my Marvel's shelve... thank God!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OH MY GOSH!!! FINALLY!!! I've wanted a figure of her for ages!  cheers

Interested to see the OSK version as well... 

But ahhh, I'm excited... finally she and Steve can be together!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Granted, that requires me to get a 1/6 Captain America figure, though seeing as how many gazillion knock-off headsculpts of him there are out there, it shouldn't be too difficult to kitbash a casual 1940s version of him to hang out with her... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Skippy

skywalkersaga wrote:OH MY GOSH!!! FINALLY!!! I've wanted a figure of her for ages!  cheers

Interested to see the OSK version as well... 

Peggy Carters are like buses. There's going to be a POP Toys one as well.

ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure 66375230_2307762039462382_8183759994378780672_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkDp_EuKDlB_D1HCrHfO8piwHsuLCLKOP0Xk6MKvJrNdcXpUN5jYRUk23I1K4GNEW1B7OotK-u4p9y1sUojcUOS&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, it’s nice to see there are going to be options.

ArmyOfficer - NEW PRODUCT: JX Toys: 1/6 Scale Army Officer Peggy Figure C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, definitely...I'm not complaining if there are suddenly going to be multiple versions!

Delanie

Delanie
she would fit in to those mid century dioramas we used to see (sorry i cant remember the name but I was always impressed)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:she would fit in to those mid century dioramas we used to see (sorry i cant remember the name but I was always impressed)

DonDeg.

She would indeed.

Peaches

Peaches
Love that 40's do! Wish I had a reason to get her!!??!!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:I agree with you, but as someone else pointed out, she's a bit tall for Haley, so it would probably be a good idea to remove that ankle extender.

That said, I'm really looking forward to this. On a side note -- OSK won't be carrying this, as he and Vimal are working on their own version of Peggy (one with her hair down from what I've seen), so they don't want the competition of their version. Giantoy has this up for $105 shipped -- the cheapest I've seen so far.

This is long overdue, and HT was really stupid to leave this money on the table -- thank god for these bootleg companies willing to give fans what they want.

Just saw the pic of Vimal's 3D rendition (from 2016?!), looks great with the hair down! I wonder if it will have rooted hair like their dead-on Jessica Jones sculpt...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Just saw the pic of Vimal's 3D rendition (from 2016?!), looks great with the hair down! I wonder if it will have rooted hair like their dead-on Jessica Jones sculpt...

Good question. That’s all I’ve ever seen, as well, is that one 3D render. I already POd this version, so hopefully the OSK/Vimal version will be her in a different outfit (civies or one of her Agent Carter looks), or the head can be bought separately.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just received final invoice for this from Giantoy. I hope the quick turnaround doesn’t mean an inferior product.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really keen/nervous to know how it turns out....

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Not out yet!? Oh well, hope she's good. Reminds me, I still have the first 2 seasons to watch......

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mine is on the way from osk.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Oh good, be interesting to see how she turns out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum