OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note:
1. Implanted hair.
2. Pre-order customers would get 1 * pair of glasses shown in the stock images.

jason - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck 1904
jason - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck 2364
jason - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck 3264
jason - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck 4240
jason - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck 5231

#newproduct #NRToys #SeaPrince #Jason #actor #male #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting... I was wondering how long would it take to get to this, now that the HT version is out. The implanted hair is definitely a good idea at least in principle, although I think they have allowed too much obvious separation between it and the painted on hair on along the hairline.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, that hairline is concerning. I have no interest in this, but it'll be interesting to see if the hair can be futzed enough to hide that...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

jason - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: NR23 1/6 scale Sea Prince Jason Momoa Head Sculpt HW/O Neck C8485110

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Hmmmm. This would be a good head sculpt for a post apocalyptic barbarian.

Ovy

Ovy
I think he would be perfect with a headband.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Yeah, he definitely needs a headband.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, my thoughts too... this is nice in terms of the sculpt, but the hairline is distracting...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Sick HS (hiding this painted hair lines). I dug the headband idea. Gonna look for this HS.

Try Giantoy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum