OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American type male head carving [GC029]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice sculpt. Paul Walker?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s what I’m guessing. This falls into the category of over-done head sculpts we talked about before. So many actors out there, and we keep getting the same ten.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GACToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American type male head carving [GC029] C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s what I’m guessing. This falls into the category of over-done head sculpts we talked about before. So many actors out there, and we keep getting the same ten.

True, although it is finer than the others. When he was still alive (rest in peace), it seemed impossible to find his head sculpt, now there are so many.

Delanie

Delanie
I kind of like it but then I always was a sucker for a handsome man

He always reminded me of one of a duo I used to see in spaghetti westerns Terence Hill

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:He always reminded me of one of a duo I used to see in spaghetti westerns Terence Hill

I looked him up and I can see the resemblance. Apparently Terrence Hill was actually Italian!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Delanie wrote:He always reminded me of one of a duo I used to see in spaghetti westerns Terence Hill

I looked him up and I can see the resemblance. Apparently Terrence Hill was actually Italian!

Yep. His real name was Mario Girotti. He and Bud Spencer (real name Carlo Pedersoli) Made many movies together, most famously the Trinity films.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GACToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American type male head carving [GC029] C8485110

Peaches

Peaches
very handsome sculpt!

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s what I’m guessing. This falls into the category of over-done head sculpts we talked about before. So many actors out there, and we keep getting the same ten.

very true....even if you just think of current military themed things - would love to see Max Martini, Michael Irby, Max Theriot, Neil Brown Jr, AJ Buckley, Justin Melnick...that's just from one show! So so many more.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It's a really nice sculpt - up there with the likes of DamToys male sculpts, but I'm always loath to buy movie star likenesses.

My favourite Terence Hill/Bud Spencer movie was 'Watch Out We're Mad', an atypical non-western slapstick comedy. I was about 10 years old when I last saw it, though.

Although of course Bud Spencer's finest moment was when out of nowhere he punched a horse in one of the Trinity films. Happy days of 1970s random animal cruelty...

(it's OK, it was a staged punch!)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It is indeed a very nice sculpt. Though I have to admit I didn't even connect it to the late Paul Walker until someone else mentioned it -- for whatever reason, it doesn't really look a lot like him, to me. Certain angles, I can see it, but something about the eyes looks different.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum