OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have I mentioned I like Astronauts?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:20 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Just a couple of astronaut shots. Some of them still need helmet collars and everybody needs their life support equipment, but they were all suited up, so what the heck.
I thInk I need to start shooting photos with something other than my ipad. Picture quality just isn't what I want.kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Img_5611
kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Img_5613
kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Img_5614
kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Img_5612

#custom #astronaut #fiction #kitbash

2kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:44 am

ostfront43

ostfront43
I like! Never seen so many Astronauts in one display. The two orange suited on the left look badass. The yellow suited one, a zombie astronaut? Other than Buzz Aldrin by DML, who are the others by? Thanks for showing some cool dudes.

3kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
ostfront43 wrote:I like! Never seen so many Astronauts in one display. The two orange suited on the left look badass. The yellow suited one, a zombie astronaut? Other than Buzz Aldrin by DML, who are the others by? Thanks for showing some cool dudes.    

Thanks!
The Orange uniforms are GI Joe Shuttle Pilot Robert Crippen's with head swaps.
The yellow guy is a zombie astronaut.
The Aldrins ( you will notice there are 2 ) are suits I bought from eBay. One is a Power Team Elite Figure and the other is BBI .
The silver Astronauts with the neon orange trim were made with some $3 Space suits I got from eBay. I think these may possibly be Action Man or Max Steel, but I am not sure. They smell AWFUL even though they are clearly brand new.
The other silver suited guys are GI Joe Mercury Astronauts.
The figure on the top, in the center is a PTE figure I cal T'Ha D'Eus D'een.
He is painted light blue. The helmet is from a Lanard astronaut with the visor painted and it has functional blue LEDs in the head lamp.
All helmets, except the Lanard are GI Joe or Cotswold GI Joe repro.
I'm really glad you liked them.
I will repost them as the get their proper equipment, is also have about 4 more that are not dressed......not counting my WIP Space Marines.
Yeah, I guess I like Astronauts. Very Happy

4kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 pm

ostfront43

ostfront43
Wow! So many different makes of suits, and gear. The zombie astronaut nice. Did I hear space Marines?! Look forward to seeing some Marines. Keep us updated on the 4 new additions.

5kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool collection. Love the dio and background; very Star Trek/Lost In Space.

6kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I vaguely remember you posting about putting these together before, but your collection appears to be more complete and impressive than ever!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

7kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

scalawag

scalawag
Wow, great collection mate. I remember having the Action Man(UK version of GI Joe) Astronaut as a kid. I also had a couple of the later Action Man costumes which I think were Space Rangers from memory.

8kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 am

dadrab

dadrab
Man, that's a great collection.

I've always been partial to astronauts myself, but oddly enough, don't own a single one. I'm thinking about fixing that situation.

Appreciate you showing yours...something to strive for.

9kitbash - Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Empty Re: Have I mentioned I like Astronauts? Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:05 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Hell of a collection. Dig that guy in the purple, with the big skull chest emblem. A lot of fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum