OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"I would rather die in the battlefield and never surrender to heaven"--- Women's Valkyrie Kier

The angel of heaven, the adopter of death, the war machine of death, the first warrior of the underworld.

TBLeague x Sideshow : 1/6th Scale Kier-First Sword of Death Action Figure

Item No.: PL2019-141
Bar Code: 6 971272 330437

Kier: First Sword of Death

Kier is the adopted daughter of Death. She is an angel, born in Heaven, but rejected for her imperfections.
Left to perish, Death rescued Kier and nursed her back to health, forever earning her loyalty and affection.
Kier now fights both Heaven and Hell as First Sword of the Underworld.

Packing List:
1 1 x head sculpt
2 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4 2 pairs x detachable feet
5 1 x neck armor
6 1 x upper body armor
7 1 pair x shoulder armors
8 1 x forearm armor for the right hand
9 1 x waist armor for the left hand
10 1 x armband for the left arm
11 1 pair x leg armors
12 1 x sword
13 1 x skull style mask
14 1 x skirt
15 1 x skull
16 1 x cloak
17 1 x base

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 2.95kg
Measurements: 28.8cm * 24.3cm * 38cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 6.87kg
Measurements: 50cm * 30cm * 40.5cm

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260110
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260210
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260310
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260410
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260510
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260610
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260710
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260711
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260810
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260911
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16260910
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16261010
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16261110
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16261210
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16261310
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) 16261311

#newproduct #TBLeague #Sideshow #CourtoftheDead #Kier #female #fantasy #horror

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Liking the look of this. Of course it’s my luck that it’s Sideshow, so probably way more expensive than the usual tbleague boxed figures. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Liking the look of this. Of course it’s my luck that it’s Sideshow, so probably way more expensive than the usual tbleague boxed figures. Razz

That’s my concern as well. I’m guessing this will probably be north of $200.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While this is beyond my usual range of interests, I find it more compelling and interesting than TBLeague's usual boxed set offerings (which is not to say I don't have a couple of them).

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I must say, this might be my favorite thing I've seen TBL release (aside from blank bodies, which make me the happiest). Just so cool. I think it's a must-buy for me. Hoping this will lead to more Court of the Dead releases, although the rest that I've seen are less human, and may require more of an investment from TBL, since they wouldn't just be able to use stock body molds.

Price is less than expected, with MonkeyDepot and BigBadToyStore both selling at a cool $170.

brazybear

brazybear
Wow this looks a lot better than any of the pics from that one toy show. Moving this from my "nah" to my "maybe" list.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

brassco

brassco
this is a must buy!

agentghost

agentghost
the Skull Helmet is wayy too big on this body. I wish they just give us a helmet headsculpt instead

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I like the head sculpt esp the hair style. Just imagining how great it'll look in flesh tone.

With the uneven base, its puzzling that they (especially Sideshow) didn't include a stand of some sort. Or perhaps provide a 3rd pair of feet with pegs/dowels that insert into multiple holes in the base or the skulls' eye sockets.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
2019... why you doing that to me? ... really, it's not fair... my wallet has a bottom, you know? ... and it's not that deep... seriously, so many awesome stuff in a short time should be forbidden... my wallet needs a regenerating period... Ffff... (gets grumpy and starts mumbling and cursing unintelligible nonsenses as getting out of the room...)

(Comes back, stares at hobby, with a really pissed off face, throws wallet on hobby's face... "just... do it"... slams door... more unintelligible cursings as going away...)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ReverendSpooky wrote:I must say, this might be my favorite thing I've seen TBL release (aside from blank bodies, which make me the happiest).  Just so cool.  I think it's a must-buy for me.  Hoping this will lead to more Court of the Dead releases, although the rest that I've seen are less human, and may require more of an investment from TBL, since they wouldn't just be able to use stock body molds.  

Price is less than expected, with MonkeyDepot and BigBadToyStore both selling at a cool $170.

I'm with you on that! This is another level compared to the usual tbleague stuff. While I am unfamiliar with the Court of the Dead characters, I am immediately struck by how truly monstrous she looks. Not just like a sexy lady dressed in 'evil' clothing, but with an actual horror element. With those snake-like braids coming out of the back of her head I'm even getting a slight Medusa vibe. Love it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For anyone interested, go to Sideshow’s website and check out their Court of the Dead stuff — some really interesting characters (they have a variety of products for it, but it’s the statues to check out in relation to this figure):

https://www.sideshow.com/search?keywords=court+of+the+dead+

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Easy PO. $165 at Timewalker and bundled for free shipping.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice one! Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
agentghost wrote:the Skull Helmet is wayy too big on this body.  I wish they just give us a helmet headsculpt instead

You think? I really don't see the issue.

skywalkersaga wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I must say, this might be my favorite thing I've seen TBL release (aside from blank bodies, which make me the happiest).  Just so cool.  I think it's a must-buy for me.  Hoping this will lead to more Court of the Dead releases, although the rest that I've seen are less human, and may require more of an investment from TBL, since they wouldn't just be able to use stock body molds.  

I'm with you on that! This is another level compared to the usual tbleague stuff. While I am unfamiliar with the Court of the Dead characters, I am immediately struck by how truly monstrous she looks. Not just like a sexy lady dressed in 'evil' clothing, but with an actual horror element. With those snake-like braids coming out of the back of her head I'm even getting a slight Medusa vibe. Love it.

Right?! Totally agree. A friend pointed out that they might have actually used a sculpt from Sideshow, and that's why it's so different looking from TBL's usual look. Even so, the paint is stunning too, so I only hope the final product looks this good. And I'm with you on the horror elements. The Court of the Dead stuff really does have it's own unique look, and it's about time they brought over to 1/6 scale. I didn't know a ton about it either. I always see it on the sideshow mailings, and I know they did a tabletop game that looked fun, but didn't know much beyond that. Did some quick research (and I may be off the mark) but it looks like it's a a whole IP that Sideshow just started. I think the goal might have just been the statues and art, and they're more just doing the comics to support it (Kinda like how He-man & GI Joe cartoons were just made to sell the toys, but on a much more adult scale).

Stryker2011 wrote:Easy PO. $165 at Timewalker and bundled for free shipping.

So sold. Thanks for the heads up.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I had to pass on the gorgeous large statues due to size and cost, the smaller 13" statues look interesting and affordable but this is perfect! $169 on BBTS, I really hope this sells well and they continue with this line as I'm in for all of them at this price!! Well I do need a new figure line to collect now Iron Man is nearly over...

The Court of the Dead stuff really does have it's own unique look, and it's about time they brought over to 1/6 scale. I didn't know a ton about it either. I always see it on the sideshow mailings, and I know they did a tabletop game that looked fun, but didn't know much beyond that. Did some quick research (and I may be off the mark) but it looks like it's a a whole IP that Sideshow just started. I think the goal might have just been the statues and art, and they're more just doing the comics to support it (Kinda like how He-man & GI Joe cartoons were just made to sell the toys, but on a much more adult scale). wrote:

Yup it's their own brand, great designs! The famous Oscar winning SFX artist Ve Neill is actually working with them now to create a one off costume to be made by her new SFX school as a debut/promo thing of one of the characters, the Egyptian like queen.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, Stryker and Rev for the extra info on the Court of the Dead stuff. And Shovelchop, that's really awesome about the costume, I'd love to see a pic of that once it's complete! Smile 

While the idea of a Sideshow sculpt might be worrying to some, we'll just have to wait and see. Unlike Star Ace, the actual sculpts that SS creates tend to be pretty decent -- it's just the paint jobs that so often let them down. But perhaps something that is an original creation and thus won't have the added burden of being an 'exact likeness' of a certain actor might have a bit more leeway there. So yeah, let's hope the paint job does indeed hold up to what we see in these gorgeous promo pics. But for the price, I'd say it's worth it either way, as the figure does have some kitbash potential. And I suppose in a worst-case scenario, one could always just keep that skull mask on her, lol.

blackpool

blackpool
Wow nobody told me TBL was going to the first league!

What an impressive creation from TBL, I must resist cause it's totally out of my collection but wow wow wow...

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
so TBL and SS are partners now? awesome, also...i dig this. 170 is not a bad price either, and to be expected of TBL. i wonder if TBL is going to start doing film licenses now?

blackpool

blackpool
That would be siiiick!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum