OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TOYS ERA TE030 VibrationControl Switch The Cyclopstech
Head carvings and body accessories:
★ Bright eyeglass carving x1 (voice-activated lighting)
Head sculpt withred LED light up visor, vibration control switch
★ Super movable body x1 (about 30 cm in height)
Articulated figure body, approximately 30 cm tall
★ Gloves hand type x3 pair
Gloved hands 3 pairs
Dress Accessories:
Costume and accessories:
★ tights suit (and breastplate, shoulder pads, knee pads) x1 pieces
Body Suit with breast plate, shoulderpads and knee pads

★ wristband x2
Bracers x 1 pair
★ Boots x1 pairs (separate design enhanced and movable)
Boots, articulated ankle

★ Shoulder strap x1
Shoulder belt

Replace yellow and blue tights suit
Alternative jumpsuit
Other Accessories:

Others
★ platform bracket x1
Figure Stand

Release date: 4th quarter of 2019
Release date: Q4 2019

X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235110
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235210
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235610
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235611
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235710
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235810
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235911
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10235910
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10240010
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10240110
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10240111
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10240210
X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) 10240310

#newproduct #ToysEra #TheCyclopstech #male #comicbook #movie-based #X

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad, if perhaps a tad cartoonish (outfit), although for all I know it could actually be based on one of the movie looks (I don't remember the details very well). I picked up the previous third-party version parted out. Wouldn't mind a normal face/unmasked James Marsden head sculpt.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is based on the new Dark Phoenix movie. Frankly, I would have preferred the original cast members over all these interpretations of these new kids.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

X - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Variant Voice Control Illumination Edition The Cyclopstech (TE030) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:This is based on the new Dark Phoenix movie. Frankly, I would have preferred the original cast members over all these interpretations of these new kids.

I was wondering whether this is still based on the same actor -- the likeness is fairly close. But yes, I'm pretty attached to the cast we had, so this makes this even less appealing to me.

brassco

brassco
okay...where's my Mystique to go along with this???

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm with you guys in preferring the original X-Men movies cast. Le sigh...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
Fassbender, Mc Avoy, and Hoult were nice additions I had high expectations on the new Xmen but the apocalypse story and the new cast ruined it for me... Mainly Sophie Turner, I know she's super bankable since game of thrones but I find her acting very weak and emotionless, may be it will come with years and experience but for now it's a big "meh" for me

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Don't worry blackpool, I understand.... Sansa Stark is one of my top fave characters in the A Song of Ice and Fire book series, but I couldn't stand watching the GoT show as the actress was so poorly miscast for the role it was unbearable. Didn't realize she was in the new Xmen stuff, but that makes me want to see it even less. Razz

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Same here, i prefer the original bunch! I didn't watch Dark Phoenix.
Would be great to see the Marsden headsculpt on this superhero-type outfit.

I just realized that actor, Tye Sheridan is the one in Ready Player One.
He looks like Cyclops wearing the VR head-mount in the movie posters.

blackpool

blackpool
This said it's still nice to see some 1/6 love given to the X-men, I'm still angry at hot toys for doing nothing more than a few of wolverines...

The X-men 2 movie (imo the best one) deserved a full line up of figures, plus seeing a hot toys quality headsculpts of Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Famke Jansen, Anna Paquin, and Halle Berry would have been insane!!!! (in fact I'd be broke if they had done this lmao)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:This said it's still nice to see some 1/6 love given to the X-men, I'm still angry at hot toys for doing nothing more than a few of wolverines...

The X-men 2 movie (imo the best one) deserved a full line up of figures, plus seeing a hot toys quality headsculpts of Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Famke Jansen, Anna Paquin, and Halle Berry would have been insane!!!! (in fact I'd be broke if they had done this lmao)

Would buy the Anna Paquin Rogue in a heartbeat!

ETA: though on second thought, I'd rather it not be Hot Toys, cause I'd prefer her to have rooted hair. ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum