OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Only for head carvings, no other accessories
Onlysold head, no accessories are included.
Recommended with phicen steel bone white body

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433010
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433011
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433110
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433210
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433410
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433610
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433710
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15433910
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15434010
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15434110
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 15434310

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Female #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know the open-mouthed sculpts are divisive (granted, there is a range of them), but this one seems pretty good. Versions B and C are my favorites.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Right with you Guv, this is an great example of them actually pulling it off with an open mouthed expression. Like that the expression is a bit asymmetrical too. Quite cool.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Right with you Guv, this is an great example of them actually pulling it off with an open mouthed expression.  Like that the expression is a bit asymmetrical too.  Quite cool.

Indeed. And passably realistic.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This one is quite pretty. Normally I find Super Duck sculpts a bit... bland and overly stylized, but I do think this one has some character.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
this is a rather nice, and somewhat realistic sculpt as others have said...i'm lovin that c version.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I think the blonde works best.

CHEERS!

gooboo

Got these in the mail a few days ago- been waiting for them to come out for a few months now. I only got the short hair and the brown/auburn ones, but I really like the way they look. Finally nice to have a head model that matches the pale s28 exactly. They did a good job in that respect, in my opinion. I haven't really been a fan of most of Super Duck's head carvings, but I thought these looked pretty without being too stylized.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models Figure12

Hard to tell from this picture, but the "brown" hair model actually has more auburn looking hair to me, although I don't mind.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models Figure13

Here's a full figure shot just to show how well it matches the body. I hope more companies make heads specifically for the Phicen pale bodies.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models Figure14

Diana

Diana
Oh wow! That full body shot is gorgeous!!
Still reluctant to buy a pale body, due to the lack of options for head sculpts (and clothes for the S28), but this is inspiring... ^^

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stunning pics! I might actually go for one of these — I have a character in mind that this head might work for...

ETA: the gold jewelry accents are gorgeous ... what did you use for those? Tbleague pieces?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice comparison pic with the head; I’m curious how you managed to get her to stand like that.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the update, gooboo. And like already said, nice to see something fit the pale TBLeague bodies. I would normally shy away from stylized heads myself, but this one looks realistic and nice enough, and works great with the body, so now I am considering picking up one of these too.

gooboo

The jewelry I used for these is made up of random Tbleague bits I got from monkey depot, for those who are curious.

gooboo

I liked the other two so much I went ahead and got the third version, even though I have a few blonde head carvings already. Looks just as good as the other two, imo.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models Figure15

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it does.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Liking this headsculpt. Probably my fav, cute but realistic enough

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models HIHbUKK

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models ArI7PbD

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models JFtTsHI

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models PPBYRFP

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for posting. I love seeing in hand pics of HS Smile

Looks cute

baycon

baycon
I just got the HS from SET036, and it feels like the upper teeth are placed a bit lower compared to the ones from the images here, which show a bit more of the lower teeth.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 20211110

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 20211114

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 20211113

I found a part on its underside that looks separate from the head, so I thought the teeth might be attached to it. Is it possible to adjust it?

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 20211115

Btw just to make sure, I didn't receive a knock-off right?

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 20211111

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 SDH018 Female head carving - ABC three models 20211112

Hope I can ask this one here since the HS from Super Duck SET036 is similar to SDH018, and more people seems to own SDH018 than set 036 based on the number of posts.

csyeung

csyeung
I have a Logan head and it's got a similar piece for the teeth. I believe it's wedged in there so it's set back in the head when you look at it from the front. It may be wedged pretty tight so you should try warming it up a bit with a hair dryer first and then you can adjust.

baycon

baycon
Yay, it worked. And yeah, it was really tight. Thanks csyeung.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum