OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is notincluded.
Does not contain the body
The photo body is TBLeague PL2018-M35 (recommended)

Product Details:
Angry head carving (with helmet) *1 Angry wolfman headsculpt(with helmet)*1
Open mouth carving *1 Wolfman headsculpt with mouth open look*1
Strap*1 Strap*1
Belt*1 Belt*1
Waist device *1 group Controller device*1
Shorts*1 pieces Shorts*1
Gripper, wolf claw, hand shape, *1 pair, 1 pair of fists with metal claws*1
Open palm claw hand shape *1 pair 1 pair of palms with metal claws*1
Connector *9 Connectors*9

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381312
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381511
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381610
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381710
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381810
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15381910
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382010
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382110
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382210
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382310
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382410
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382510
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Werewolf Experimental Edition Accessories Set - Double-headed Eagle Configuration ET0045# 15382610

#newproduct #SuperDuck #werewolfexperiment #male #comicbook-based #Wolvie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is very cool. Are those restraining bolts (God, I'm such a nerd!)? Actually, if memory serves, someone did their own kitbash of something like this here or on the old site about a year ago, and it was even more impressive, since it had to be put together piece by piece.

PS Just found it, it was Reverend Spooky's:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t42-weapon-x-wolverine-finished-updated-04-08-2018

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:This is very cool. Are those restraining bolts (God, I'm such a nerd!)? Actually, if memory serves, someone did their own kitbash of something like this here or on the old site about a year ago, and it was even more impressive, since it had to be put together piece by piece.

PS Just found it, it was Reverend Spooky's:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t42-weapon-x-wolverine-finished-updated-04-08-2018

Thanks for the shout out Guv! I hate when I do a custom of something and it gets a release shortly after.  On 1 hand, I think it would have saved me some effort, but on the other, I kinda do hold my own stuff up and compare.  There are some details I really like on this, like the way the leather straps weave through the canvas material, but overall, I think mine holds up ok.  Those open hands are a cool addition, but that face with the mouth open is not a fierce as I think they want it to be, and is more "Heeeeey!..."  Also, mine lights up so Cool

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Thanks for the shout out Guv! I hate when I do a custom of something and it gets a release shortly after.  On 1 hand, I think it would have saved me some effort, but on the other, I kinda do hold my own stuff up and compare.  There are some details I really like on this, like the way the leather straps weave through the canvas material, but overall, I think mine holds up ok.  Those open hands are a cool addition, but that face with the mouth open is not a fierce as I think they want it to be, and is more "Heeeeey!..."  Also, mine lights up so Cool

You said it (about the head sculpt), and somehow I like yours better as a whole -- it looks more authentic -- and I'm not just saying that because I'm writing to you. Still, those of us who don't have your skills or patience and ingenuity, may well find this a welcome offering.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Neat figure, but yeah I definitely prefer Rev's [extremely awesome!!] version. Very Happy

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum