OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Phoenix female head carvings and body accessories:
★ Natural expression x1 (precise facial features detailed wrinkles, skin texture) (UV light effects)
★ Female body x1 (about 26 cm in height. The joint can be moved flexibly)
★ Hand type x4 pair ★ fist x1 pair ★ relax palm x1 pair ★ open palm x1 pair ★ use mysterious power hands x1 pair clothing accessories:
★ X Battlesuit ★ Long black shoes x1 pair ★ Red suit set Other accessories:
★ Super large platform bracket x1 expected date of issue: 4th quarter of 2019 - final product may be slightly different -

PRE ORDERNOW!
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-015 Phoenix Lady

The Collectible Figurine special features:
-Detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specifically hand painted(UV EFFECT)
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 26CM tall
-Six (Cool pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of open palms
-One(1)pair of mystic power-using hands
Costume:
-One(1)X suit
-One(1) shoes
-One(1)Red ​​Suit set
Accessories
-One(1)figure stand(Effect)
Release Date: 4th Quarter 2019

Dark - NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015) 17252710
Dark - NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015) 17252810
Dark - NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015) 17252910
Dark - NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015) 17253110
Dark - NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015) 17253210

#newproduct #SooSooToys #PhoenixLady #female #movie-based #Dark #comicbook

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
not bad, the normal sculpt I cannot see her but the blue one can definitely tell it's her

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
Agreed. The blue headsculpt kinda looks like Sophie Turner from the movie but the regular one isn't even close.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sansa, is this you? Smile I agree that the blue look somehow seems more faithful, but I foresee plenty of customization with these...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Not that keen on either, maybe this is why they rip everyone else off....

CHEERS!

JYMachine

JYMachine
Are there two head sculpts? I think it's just the one with UV paint. But its a bit unclear - states "Natural expression x1 (precise facial features detailed wrinkles, skin texture) (UV light effects)" but then uses plurals (sculpts/carvings) elsewhere.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JYMachine wrote:Are there two head sculpts? I think it's just the one with UV paint. But its a bit unclear - states "Natural expression x1 (precise facial features detailed wrinkles, skin texture) (UV light effects)" but then uses plurals (sculpts/carvings) elsewhere.

From the sounds of it, there’s only one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dark - NEW PRODUCT: SoosooToys: 1/6 Phoenix Lady Phoenix Actress (SST-015) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum