OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot-to14
Hot Toys is bringing back Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor, this time fully updated for Marvel's new movie, Avengers: Infinity War! Also, unlike Hot Toys' first Hulkbuster fully articulated action figure, Hulkbuster 2.0 will be a Power Pose release. It has a semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, arms, wrist and waist movements.

Standing close to 20-inches tall, Hulkbuster 2.0 features 18 LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor. The figure comes with two pairs of interchangeable hands, including a pair of fists and a pair of relaxing hands.

avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot-to15
Hot Toys – PPS005 – Avengers: Infinity War– 1/6th scale Power Pose Hulkbuster Collectible Figure

Special features on armor:

Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
6 points of articulations: articulated head, arms, wrist and waist
18 LED light-up areas located in the eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
Crafted with vinyl material
Approximately 50cm tall
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot-to16

Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:

One (1) pair of relaxed hands (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists

Artist:

Armor Painted by Lok Ho

Release date: Approximate Q2 – Q3, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Batteries included for collectible figure
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to47
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to45
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to42
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to41
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to43
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to44
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to33
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to38
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to39
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to35
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to34
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to36
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to31
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to32
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to37
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to46
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to30
avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Power Pose Hulkbuster 2.0 Hot_to40

#newproduct #hottoys #Avengers #hulkbuster2

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Yay!

Finally a worthy HT item to proudly display in the bathroom next to the toilet while engaged in a #1 or #2.

Money to be well spent.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow... that's something. Thanks for posting, Stryker. I know how people love their Hulkbusters.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Obviously I love the original IM HB as it was my holy grail figure for years and love the one I own. The design aesthetically on this is great, I'm not even bothered by the Power Pose since it cuts the price in half which is a lot of money, the LEDs great too but vinyl?! Really? Like rotocasting? Like a Funko Pop thing? It's completely possible they will be using a far denser vinyl closer to ABS than PVC soft vinyl as we're used to it being called, many of my guns are made with fibre reinforced vinyl polymers and are incredibly tough and hard but wouldn't be able to be successfully cast with the level of detail the HB requires or have the right super smooth finish. I really, really hope this doesn't end up a giant Pop Vinyl figure!!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, what a monster. Seeing it next to another 1/6 figure is insane. Although I'll admit, I just liked the design of the 1st one better.

And while I appreciate the idea of getting the price down for collectors, and I don't mean to be cynical, but hot toys may be the only one I've ever seen try to spin the lack of articulation as a plus:

"Also, unlike Hot Toys' first Hulkbuster fully articulated action figure, Hulkbuster 2.0 will be a Power Pose release. It has a semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, arms, wrist and waist movements."

I guess re-reading that, it might just be informative, but I keep hearing it in my head in that enthusiastic pitch voice you hear in commercials, "Now with less articulation!"

dadrab

dadrab
ReverendSpooky wrote: "Now with less articulation!"

BWahahahahahahaha!!!

Priceless.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I guess re-reading that, it might just be informative, but I keep hearing it in my head in that enthusiastic pitch voice you hear in commercials, "Now with less articulation!" wrote:

Well if you had ever posed the first one you might actually think it was a good thing, well that voice in the back of your mind that you tell to shut up and not be ridiculous might do at any rate! Wink Pulled my back and shoulder muscles doing this review after saying that the You Tube guys were all whining about nothing! Embarassed

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/858047-hot-toys-iron-man-hulkbuster-mkxliv-part3-3-now-posted-comparisons.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum