OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magical Space Party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magical Space Party Empty Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:04 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
When the whole squad finally gets together, travelling to a dead alien planet (Towelon III) sounds like a fun way to celebrate. Don't forget to bring a towel.

Magical Space Party Space_12
Magical Space Party Space_11
Magical Space Party Space_10
Magical Space Party Space_13
Magical Space Party Space_14
Magical Space Party Space_15
Magical Space Party Space_16
Magical Space Party Space_17
Magical Space Party Space_18

2Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:44 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting group shots. Not sure I get what he has in his hand; did he pull a star out of the sky?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Magical Space Party C8485110

3Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:06 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Thanks. And kind of - he can temporarily absorb atmospheric elements and use them in weird ways, in this case a magnetically charged ball of gas floating nearby.

4Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice photos and presentation of your cool, gritty characters. Just realized the reference to the towel had to do with the surface. Smile Did he just zap a floating space cam? Smile

5Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:03 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, these are great, and I appreciate the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy reference. Now I wanna hang out at a magical space party! ;D

I feel like any minute they’re going to start watching and commentating on a movie, MST3K-style. ;p

6Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Ovy

Ovy
It really catches that 'edge of universe' atmosphere, even if it's full of stars and planets. You should get one of those big space scenery calenders. Cool

And didn't know the forest person would join the squad, thought he might be one of those independent neutral types. Cool. Last pic looks best, they have fun there I guess.

7Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I actually thought that the forest person (that sounds so very PC!) was a sort of enemy to the others; but maybe he's a "frenemy." Smile

8Magical Space Party Empty Re: Magical Space Party Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:40 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Yeah I was going for a kind of anti-hero persona, like he starts out as an evil-spirited hermit who lives in the woods and does bad things, but gets converted to the other side in order to defeat a greater evil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum