OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Okay, who here hasn’t been to space? You better not throw up on my ship.” - Rocket

Getting paid is no longer a priority for this genetically altered furry criminal. Rocket might have a fresh lease on life, but that does not mean he will hold back on any of his ammunition, explosives or wisecracks when it comes to fighting for the lives of his new-found family.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present one of the most beloved characters from Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.

Masterfully crafted based on the unique physique of Rocket in the movie, the figure features a newly painted head portraying his roaring expression with striking likeness, a meticulously tailored costume with interchangeable scarves, a number of interchangeable hands, pistols and blasters, highly-detailed accessories including a 1/6th scale Nano Gauntlet, a pair of goggles, an Aether extraction, also a specially designed dynamic figure with movie logo.

This Rocket collectible figure will surely be a phenomenal masterpiece to add to all Marvel fans’ collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS548
PRODUCT NAMEROCKET
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 16 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS20
SPECIAL FEATURESA 1/6TH SCALE NANO GAUNTLET, A BURGUNDY COLORED FABRIC SCARF, A AETHER EXTRACTION
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO-YOUNG, LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Rocket Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly painted roaring expression head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Rocket from Avengers: Endgame
- Movie-accurate facial expression and detail fur texture
- Approximately 16 cm tall
- Newly developed specialized body with over 20 points of articulations
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding guns
- One (1) left hand for holding Aether extraction
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand- painted

Costume:
- One (1) grayish blue space suit
- One (1) utility belt with pouches
- One (1) burgundy colored scarf
- One (1) burgundy colored fabric scarf
- One (1) pair of grayish blue colored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) pistols
- Two (2) blasters

Accessories:
- One (1) Nano Gauntlet
- One (1) pair of goggle
- One (1) Aether extraction
- Specially designed movie-themed dynamic figure stand movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So-young, Lee
- Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2020

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1990
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2378
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3275
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4251
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5242
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6232
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7224
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8210
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9197
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10184
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11178
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12162
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13151
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14135
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15123
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16116
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17109
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18102
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1991
male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2076

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #EndGame #Rocket #male #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool figure. Although I like the head sculpt, the expression is far too specific -- while they have made it work ok with a few different poses, to me it looks like Rocket has been jamming on an electric guitar and is making faces at the audience. Add to this the apparently non-removable (unless I missed something) goggles perched atop his head. That leaves the scarf (outfit rather than accessory), two identical guns, and the nano gauntlet as the only accessories. If can almost bet that they will be overpricing this nice but limited set by $100 or more...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at Sideshow $212 — yep. Over-priced.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME ROCKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

MerylAkiba

This one has boots instead of the bare little feet. I don't like the ankle cut of the boot. The plastic scarf is meh. I mean why have a plastic one if the alternate fabric one looks better.

The main accessories of the Aether and Nano gauntlet are good. I guess if you missed out on the GoGV2, then this would be it, unless until Guardians Vol 3 has him in a way cooler outfit with more weapons?

I have the GoGV2, which I like, unfortunately it was $260 total ($227+$17 CA county tax+$16 S&H) but you got two head sculpts, two unique Ravager guns, a large Gatling gun, jet pack, flying bendy stand, plus I love his lil puppy feet

I miiiiiiiight get the Endgame version, I like the holster and guns, however $212.00 is alot just to get extra parts. Maybe I could kitbash this Endgame version to make a Bucky O'Hair... ooh! I could make a commando gear Howard the Duck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum