OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

42hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:29 am

Valiarde

That Aquaman looks really really good! Also very helpful that you post these step by step pictures!

43hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:30 am

shovelchop81

chrisinbama wrote:Shovelchop...haha! I'll have to do some experimenting.

I find that's the best way to learn new techniques, go for it!

44hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:That Aquaman looks really really good! Also very helpful that you post these step by step pictures!

Thank you very much. And glad it was helpful. The Arnie/Conan mod had more step-by-step coverage.

45hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:01 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:That Aquaman looks really really good! Also very helpful that you post these step by step pictures!

Thank you very much. And glad it was helpful. The Arnie/Conan mod had more step-by-step coverage.

I just realised looking at your progress pics that some of them looks like his hair is actually underwater, it's just a thought for anyone making a similar mod might consider going that route especially if they are struggling to keep hair in place etc..

46hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:45 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Late chiming in...as usual...

You make it look easy, GF. And, it looks so damn good.

Mighty fine...

47hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:44 pm

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
Have y'all seen the guy doing Heath Ledger's Joker hair using this lamb wool? It's a great video and came out awesome. Between him and that Morezmore lady, it's what made me try. Only I had this synthetic hair, so it's been a nightmare. I'm excited to start over using that instead. I've already ordered my colors. As soon as they come in, I'm on it!

48hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:I just realised looking at your progress pics that some of them looks like his hair is actually underwater, it's just a thought for anyone making a similar mod might consider going that route especially if they are struggling to keep hair in place etc..

It was not intentional, but it can certainly be done, with a bit of diluted product if nothing else. There is a new third-party set called "Atlas" that shows him with a molded plastic hair sculpted as if moved upwards by the current underwater. We have it in the New Product Announcements thread somewhere. I figure it is better to do that with the "real" hair and change it as needed.

dadrab wrote:Late chiming in...as usual... You make it look easy, GF. And, it looks so damn good. Mighty fine...

You know what they say, better late than never. Welcome back (stick around!) and thank you very much!

49hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:18 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hell, what´s going on here ? Everyone is a master in Hair jobs now. I really have to get better Laughing

50hair - Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head - Page 3 Empty Re: Converting Jason Momoa HT Aquaman Head Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Hell, what´s going on here ? Everyone is a master in Hair jobs now. I really have to get better Laughing

Ha... look who's talking, you are the queen of such mods yourself. Smile And thank you very much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum