OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lucifer LUCIFER 1/6 Warhorse Armorable Wings Accessories Pack
Brand: Lucifer LUCIFER
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: LXF1905A White Naked Horse LXF1905A1 Metal Silver Alloy Vest Set (Send a cloak) LXF1905A2 Movable White Feather Accessories (Send the Tianma Legion's unique battle flag)
LXF1905B black nude horse LXF1905B1 metal black alloy vest suit (send cloak) LXF1905B2 movable feather black wings accessories (send the Tianma Legion unique battle flag)

Material: resin / alloy / cloth / leather
Cut-off time: August 27, 2019
Shipping time: 4th quarter of 2019
Selling point: alloy vest / Zhentan wool planting / imitation biological structure true feather wings / horse reserve wings assembly position

Product:LUCIFER
Scale: 1/6
No:
LXF1905A : The white horse
LXF1905A1: silver Metal armour (Presented a cloak)
LXF1905A2 :Feathered wings(Send the banner)
LXF1905B : The black horse
LXF1905B1: black Metal armour(Presented a cloak)
LXF1905B2 :Feathered wings(Send the banner)

Material:Resin/metal/cloth/Genuine leather
Perorder is available before:August 27, 2019
Release date: Fourth quarter 2019

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150611
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150711
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150910
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00150911
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151010
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151111
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151210
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151411
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 00151710

#newproduct #Lucifer #Warhorse #Armor #Wings #accessories #fantasy

brassco

brassco
emm...so the horse will be a nice accessory to the Lucifer figure...how many horses now??

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Impressive! I wonder how the wings attach to the horse.
Black pegasus for Hot Toys Perseus!

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very cool. The pose isn't typical but looks pretty good. The detachable wings give it a versatility that I like.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the direction this is going in. The horse has a nicer head shape than many, and I hope they keep up with the longer manes and tails. I also think this one is more versatile than the unicorn version, since at least the wings are detachable, so one could easily use it as a regular horse as well. 

That being said, the legs on this figure really bother me. Awkward and unrealistic pose, not to mention weird size compared to the rest of the body, and overall just not quite anatomically correct. And yes, I get that it's a fantasy creature in this instance, so it can allow for some leeway, but unfortunately for me I am too familiar with 1:1 horses and therefore such flaws tend to be distracting enough that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the figure if I had it on display.

So, I'm glad to see something like this, but would have to pass it on it myself. Hope to see other similar 1/6 horse models in future, with less distracting anatomy issues and more realistic dynamic poses. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Black pegasus for Hot Toys Perseus!

That is exactly what I thought. Or just a Pegasus period.

shazzdan wrote:Very cool. The pose isn't typical but looks pretty good. The detachable wings give it a versatility that I like.

I second that.

skywalkersaga wrote:I like the direction this is going in. The horse has a nicer head shape than many, and I hope they keep up with the longer manes and tails. I also think this one is more versatile than the unicorn version, since at least the wings are detachable, so one could easily use it as a regular horse as well. 

That being said, the legs on this figure really bother me. Awkward and unrealistic pose, not to mention weird size compared to the rest of the body, and overall just not quite anatomically correct. And yes, I get that it's a fantasy creature in this instance, so it can allow for some leeway, but unfortunately for me I am too familiar with 1:1 horses and therefore such flaws tend to be distracting enough that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the figure if I had it on display.

So, I'm glad to see something like this, but would have to pass it on it myself. Hope to see other similar 1/6 horse models in future, with less distracting anatomy issues and more realistic dynamic poses. : )

Agree on the head and wings. As for the rest, even I could tell there is something a little off with the proportion of the legs, but I suppose if one doesn't really focus on it, it would not be too bad. However, this is bound to come with a hefty price tag, and one should not have to do that for such a price.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
each time I see a new product entitled Lucifer, I am hoping it is Tom Ellis as Lucifer from the excellent series haha.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

agentghost

agentghost
the wings accessories are unique here. where can I PO these? Timewalker toys doesn't carry them sadly Mad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:the wings accessories are unique here. where can I PO these? Timewalker toys doesn't carry them sadly Mad

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=Lucifer

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Yeah, the head’s nice but the rest of it is pretty ‘meh’

Valiarde

Valiarde
This figure should be released soon. I had a order on ebay a year ago on one of these Smile

Lynkhart wrote:Yeah, the head’s nice but the rest of it is pretty ‘meh’

Can you tell a non-horse expert like me what the bad parts are? No worries I will still like the horse, since I'm no expert anyway, to me the whole things looks pretty cool - unicorn magical style maybe but still nice. Smile

Delanie

Delanie
Valiarde wrote:This figure should be released soon. I had a order on ebay a year ago on one of these  Smile

Lynkhart wrote:Yeah, the head’s nice but the rest of it is pretty ‘meh’

Can you tell a non-horse expert like me what the bad parts are? No worries I will still like the horse, since I'm no expert anyway, to me the whole things looks pretty cool - unicorn magical style maybe but still nice.  Smile

I'm no expert and I'm sure the others will correct me, but the recent bunch of horses with a few exceptions tend to look like the Anime / Manga characters of the horse world. Take the Henry V / Robin Hood horses to me they had heads that were too big a bit like the 'horse' in the Disney film Tangled. they also tend to be shorter in the hind quarters kind of like a hyena to a great dane. The other thing that struck me with some is that the backs seem to be hollowed out to take the saddles

With regard to this one A Unicorn and Pagasus were mythological creatures so it's up to you

for instance traditionally a unicorn would have cloven hooves and if Pegasus was to fly (magic not withstanding) it would have to have a different musculature to a horse to support its wings.

This also goes in my opinion to my favourite creature the Dragon, to me a traditional western Dragon should have 4 legs and a pair of wings effectively making them 'hexapodal' not like those commonly shown in popular tv and movies sorry GoT fans but those 3 were not Dragons they were Wyverns in my book

Valiarde

Valiarde
Agree on the Dragon part - I also like my dragons to have 4 legs and wings and not the Wyvern style...Smile

I think these slim horses from Lucifer do a good job as Pegasi or Unicorns as they look more noble this way. But I can see why they might look a bit odd compared to super realistic and pretty MrZ horses

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Of course, I still think of the guy in my avatar when I think of Lucifer!

I too like the Pegasus, though my Perseus will always be Harry Hamlin.

Delanie

Delanie
Ah Roger a man of my era, did harryhousen do the effects for that one? The clockwork chicken oops owl i did find annoying tho

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Ah Roger a man of my era, did harryhousen do the effects for that one? The clockwork chicken oops owl i did find annoying tho

Yes, Harryhausen did the effects. And we all found that owl annoying. Sadly, that was Ray’s last movie. Elements of it are still cool to see to this day. And I had a crush on Judi Bowker after seeing this movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I thunk Bubo was their Artoo Detoo. I can think of one scene in particular that made many a little boy like Judi Bowker. Clash of the Titans was the first movie I ever rented on video. When we bought our Betamax, we were given 2 free rentals. My folks chose the Falklands coverage and I chose Clash. My brother didn't get a choice, which I suspect would have annoyed him!

brassco

brassco
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories Seg-vivi
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 02
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 03

I only ordered the wings, as i have a Lucifer Unicorn. Comes also with a flag.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories Ptroz
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories Ptr

Here's come the hardest part: I am not sure how should i position the 2 parts wings. Open it up? It is very hard to do so. If i force it, it might snap! I am successful, however, to position the wings by adjusting the angle of the wings.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 06
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 07
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 08

And then, the Unicorn. I can finally get rid of the silly mini-wings. I noted, however, the wings are using a screwing mechanism, which is different from the unicorn's wings plug. I tried anyway, and succeeded, anyway.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 09
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories Ptr
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 11
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 12
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 13
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 14
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 15
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 16

I tried to position the horse and the wings in different postures. As you can see from the last pic, the wings just couldn't be bent closer to the body, to enable a similar look from the promo pics.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 17
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: 1/6 Warhorse / Armor Accessories Bag / Movable Wing Accessories 18

The Unicorn now becomes Pegasus. However, the forehead where the horn once were, is really a sore eye...well, who says one can't have a Unicorn and a Pegasus at the same time???

Valiarde

Valiarde
Aaah finally released! Happy to see your pics. I ordered one with armor too. Very Happy
Nice fantasy piece!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Success! I'm glad it worked out, and it worked out very nicely. If and when you want to un-horn your Pegasus, you could suspend some sort of little jewel over the hole. Or fill in with green stuff and paint white. The point is, there are options. Well done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum