OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Dark Moon Toys 1/6 Mawang Kao bust
Dark Moon Toys 1/6 Khal Drogo Male muscular bust

Product No:DH-1902

Bust head carving can be applied to 1/6 dolls

Size: full height about 15cm, width about 8cm
Product Size:Height:15cm | Width:8cm

DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23294510
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23294710
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23294910
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23295110
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23295310
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23295610
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23295710
DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 23300010

#newproduct #DarkMoonToys #MaWang #Khal #male #bust #headsculpt #male #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am not surprised this appeared, just slightly surprised it is not a partial recast of the HT Aquaman head. Looks pretty good to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I know who this is supposed to be, but what is it based on?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I know who this is supposed to be, but what is it based on?

I can't tell whether you're kidding or not, but I'm Captain Obvious: Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones. It's also there in the info. Come to think of it, I find the bust part a bit odd -- why not just the head sculpt since it is, luckily, detachable?

brassco

brassco
i need this in my life...so that his queen would not be so lonely with only her baby dragons...

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
The bust makes for a nicer presentation of the already superb headsculpt esp with the war paint.
Nice also that its a ready-for-display piece with the plinth design.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Perhaps they included the bust to make it more immediately recognisable as Khal Drogo, rather than just another Jason Momoa knock-off sculpt. And maybe also to tempt people to purchase it even if they don’t yet have a painted body to go along with it, since as rollotomasi noted, the bust makes it ready for display as-is.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree it makes for a nice presentation alright, although it cannot substitute for a body. Now if it were designed to take on existing (say World Box) limbs and turn into an actual part of an action figure, I'd be far more excited about it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I agree. Though I guess we can always figure out a way of painting a suitable body for him...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I know who this is supposed to be, but what is it based on?

I can't tell whether you're kidding or not, but I'm Captain Obvious: Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones. It's also there in the info. Come to think of it, I find the bust part a bit odd -- why not just the head sculpt since it is, luckily, detachable?

Actually I was serious. It’s been so long since I watched Game of Thrones, I honestly didn’t recall that this is what he looked like in it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DarkMoonToys - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Moon Toys: 1/6 Ma Wang - Khal bust bust (head carving adaptation 1 / 6 dolls) DH-1902 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Actually I was serious. It’s been so long since I watched Game of Thrones, I honestly didn’t recall that this is what he looked like in it.

Well it has been ages since this character was around, and you've had to deal with plenty of more pressing things both in "real life" and the hobby.

agentghost

agentghost
It's Aquaman - Desert Edition

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum