OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conan the Barbarian Set A by Mr Toys (MT2018-02) review

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

skywalkersaga

Thanks, Stryker. And eep, that sucks, I'm glad they are finally on the mend. I guess between the fact that my husband works in a hospital, and us visiting his elderly dad in his nursing home fairly regularly, it was only inevitable I'd pick something up. But it did wipe me out for ages ... it's only been in the last week or so that I've been able to do anything without feeling exhausted within minutes and needing to constantly sit down and catch my breath. Hopefully I can get some stuff done now that I'm semi-functional again. ;p

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I'm glad you're feeling better, too, and I think you did a very nice job on customizing Conan for your husband. It's been a while but I recognized the pieces you had modified, and am glad you ended up with an even better figure that he loved.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Thanks, GF — I posted the pics mainly cause I wanted to thank you and Stryker and everyone for your help and patience with answering all my questions about the it. Is it the ‘perfect’ Conan figure? Of course not, but I suspect one can only achieve perfection via a commissioned or even more heavily customised piece, so for my budget and skill-level, this one sufficed. ;’)

Nekk-ra

You did a great job futzing him into a presentable barbarian. Hubby must have been thrilled.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aw, cheers, Nekk-ra! Thankfully, he seems happy with his Conan buddy. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum