OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Alternative to this one: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1964-new-product-poptoys-1-6-series-x19-world-war-ii-edition-golden-age-us-team-uniform-uniform-set-19-years-reprint

POPTOYS 1/6 POP COSTUME Series X19 World War II Edition Golden Age US Team Uniform Uniform Set B -19 Years Reprint

List:

Uniform blouse shirt trousers leather shoes tie 尉 尉 military rank epaulettes *2
US collar flower *2
Flying Eagle Pattern Collar*2 (Realizing the style of the collar in the movie)
Silver Senior Army Umbrella Dropout*1
Army Combat Infantry Chapter*1
Blue badge*1

No head carving and body
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
POPTOYS 1/6 POP COSTUME X19 WWII Golden Ages Captain Uniform suit B
List:

A uniform jacket
The shirt
Trousers
Leather shoes
Tie
The rank of captain armband *2
US collar *2
The eagle pattern *2 (restore the pattern style in the movie)
Silver senior army parachute chapter *1
The army combat Infantry Badge *1
Blue Badge *1

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21301710
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21301810
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21301910
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21301911
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21302010
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21302110
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21302111
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21302210
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) 21302211

#newproduct #PopToys #Reissue #WWII #Army #Uniform #clothes #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And... another one. Smile It occurs to me that if someone has every Chris Evans head sculpt type that has been made, one might be able to kitbash a Captain America figure for each of the intended sets we have seen released or announced.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, so true.

I do rather like this one, and I’m curious to see the PopToys version of Peggy as well...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I already POd the other version for Steve, but this does look pretty decent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I saw the Peggy figure, but I think I must have missed the other version of Steve (or I’m losing my memory due to exhaustion) — could you share the link to the product announcement for it?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The other outfit link is at the top of the first post, S.

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X19 - World War II Golden Age US Army Uniform Uniform Set - B (Reprinted in 2019) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, d’oh, thanks! That’s what I get for scrolling through on my phone! :p

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, just checked...and I did indeed see it. The two versions look so similar at first glance I thought I was losing my mind. I like them both... but it's been so long since I saw the original Captain America movie I can't even remember if one version would be more appropriate than the other, or if they are both screen accurate at different times in the film?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, just checked...and I did indeed see it. The two versions look so similar at first glance I thought I was losing my mind. I like them both... but it's been so long since I saw the original Captain America movie I can't even remember if one version would be more appropriate than the other, or if they are both screen accurate at different times in the film?

I’m in the same boat. But I just chose the one I liked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum