OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"Charming villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13 -1/6 Loki windbreaker set - 19 years reprinted product list:
Windbreaker suit white shirt trousers scarf shoes cane tie belt

“Charming villain, evil gentry” – POPTOYS X13 1/6 Loki Windbreaker Suit –2019 Ver

List:
Windbreaker
Suit
White shirt
Suit pants
Scarf
Leather shoes
Crabstick
Tie
Belt

Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16243910
Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16244110
Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16244310
Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16244410
Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16244710
Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16244910
Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint 16245010

#newproduct #PopToys #Reissue #windbreakerset #male #clothes #accessories #movie-based #Loki

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad to see this reissued. Depending on price might pick one up, and not necessarily for Loki. I suppose we should feel blessed when superheroes wear regular clothes, as that gives us so many more opportunities.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I thought the same thing. I didn’t pay much attention to it when it was first released as I didn’t have much interest without having a Loki; but after looking closer I want that suit and coat — looks very much like ones I had years ago.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Reissue - NEW PRODUCT: "Fantastic villains, evil gentlemen" - POPTOYS series X13-1/6 LOKI windbreaker set - 2019 reprint C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I got this one when it first came out, used it for a 1989 Keaton-Bruce Wayne bash.
Not really screen accurate but the fit looks great in the pics and it looks excellent in hand.
I ended up putting on just the trenchcoat without the inner coat to lessen the bulk and to be able to bend the arms properly to hold the rose stems.

Those buttons work like 1:1 so its a bit of a PITA at first when you have to enlarge the slits to fit the buttons without fraying them too much.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Those buttons work like 1:1 so its a bit of a PITA at first when you have to enlarge the slits to fit the buttons without fraying them too much.

Glad to hear it looks great in hand, but this thing about the buttons sounds pretty annoying. Haven't they heard of the magic of magnets? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum