OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McFarlane Toys Labyrinth Dance Magic Jareth Figure REVIEW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheReviewSpot

TheReviewSpot
You remind me of the babe — Here’s a look at the McFarlane Toys Labyrinth Dance Magic Jareth Figure!

https://youtu.be/PF_gJfaIn58

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ahhhh, my beloved Goblin King!!! You are on a ROLL with posting reviews of my faves!

The face and likeness on this one seem a bit better than some of the other action figures of him I've seen, though I admit my memory of those could be faulty, as I don't actually own any Jareth figures yet myself.

I completely agree the legs seem nicely streamlined -- at the front, anyway --which is nice because I've not been overly keen on certain McFarlane figures in the past due to how ugly the joints were on the lower parts of the bodies. Sometimes it's very distracting and not very aesthetic pleasing. So, yay, glad this one doesn't have such issues. Though, perhaps in this case they are too streamlined... aka not enough of a 'bulge' in a certain particular area, lmao. Laughing

All joking aside, this one seems nice and I am strongly considering it! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although you did spend far too much time on "that pant area," nice review. Pretty nice figure, too, again considering this is McFarlane Toys quality and articulation (which reminds me a bit of slightly older NECA products and their issues). Not really my thing, but as you said elsewhere, it is nice to see them come this far along.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum