OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?” – Princess Leia

In the final chapter of the original Star Wars trilogy, the Rebel Alliance penetrates the forest moon of Endor in order to shut down the deflector shield generator that is protecting the second Death Star. During the mission, Princess Leia is separated from her team and befriends Wicket the Ewok who proves to be great ally for the Rebel Alliance in the dangerous battle of Endor.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present a special 1/6th scale collectible figures set featuring Princess Leia in her outfit on Endor and Wicket the Ewok for all Star Wars fanatics!

The highly-accurate Princess Leia collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Leia Organa in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. It features a stunning head sculpt with astonishing likeness and new hair sculpture, Leia’s Endor outfit, a camouflage pattern poncho, a helmet, a blaster, a watch, diorama accessories and an Endor themed figure base.

The Wicket collectible figure is finely crafted based on the appearance of Wicket featuring a highly detailed face sculpture, newly developed multiple layers of fabric hair with various shades of white and brown throughout whole body capturing Ewok’s unique appearance, a spear, drumsticks, a variety of hands, diorama accessory and an Endor themed figure base.

Furthermore, this collectible figures set will exclusively include a stormtrooper and Death Star Trooper helmet with weathering effects!

This amazing collectible figures set will surely be a great addition for Star Wars fans!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS551
PRODUCT NAMEPRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET
HEIGHTAPPRO. 27 CM TALL (PRINCESS LEIA); 15.5 (WICKET)
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS0
SPECIAL FEATURESA STORMTOOPER HELMET WITH WEATHERING EFFECT, A DEATH STAR TROOPER HELMET WITH WEATHERING EFFECT
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Princess Leia Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make up and detailed skin texture
- Highly detailed hair sculpture of Leia Organa with braided hair and bun
- Hair sculpture is removable from head sculpt
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 27 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) helmet as worn on Endor
- One (1) camouflage pattern poncho
- One (1) light-green colored vest
- One (1) yellow-colored middle sleeves top
- One (1) pair of pale blue-colored pants
- One (1) black-colored utility belt with pistol holster
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster

Accessories:
- One (1) watch
- Two (2) bushes diorama accessories attachable to the figure base
- Specially designed rectangular figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo and graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So young Lee
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

The 1/6th scale Wicket Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Face sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression
- Newly developed multiple layers of weathered fabric hair with various shades of white and brown throughout whole body
- Newly developed body with over 23 points of articulations
- Approximately 15.5 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of spear holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) gestured left hand with a snack
- One (1) gestured left hand

Costume :
- One (1) brown-colored hood with weathering effect

Weapons:
- One (1) spear

Accessory:
- One (1) Stormtooper helmet with weathering effect***
- One (1) Death Star Trooper helmet with weathering effect***
- Two (2) drumsticks
- One (1) diorama accessory attachable to the figure base
- Specially designed rectangular figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo and graphic card

*** Exclusive to Collectible Figures Set Version

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2020

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 11002
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 2388
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 3284
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 4260
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 5251
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 6240
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 7232
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 8218
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 9205
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 10191
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 11185
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 12169
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 13158
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 14140
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 15127
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 16118
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 17111
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 18104
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 19100
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 2078
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 21122
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 22107

#newproduct #HotToys #Leia #Wicket #StarWars #ReturnoftheJedi #2-pack #Sci-Fi #movie #female #male

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ahhh, wow, gorgeous! I was admittedly hoping for Boushh Leia, but this is nice, too.

(Whether I’ll be able to afford it is another matter, lol.)

ETA: not overly keen on those elbow joints showing, though... O.o

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it's great they are making the ROTJ Leia and the Ewok available both together and as separate sets. Funny that they used an older, HT ANH-type stormtrooper helmet instead of the new ROTJ ones.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at Sideshow $420 USD -- so if Wicket is $197, Leia must be $220-223.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Probably will be figures I'll end up trying to find parted out....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$404.99 at Timewalker for US folks.

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Blogger pics are up, and they’re using Sideshow’s Scout and bike.

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Ca5c2110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET A9f34410
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 8f211a10
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 26d0a210
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET B4065710
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Cf8efb10
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET B1f87b10
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 2dd84610
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 43925310
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 46c4a810
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 80005810
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Afbd0010
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 80f0d310
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 136b4110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 6c1b2410
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET E85fd010
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 37782910
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 77c4d010
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 60a2e110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Aa81d910
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 8e5b7110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Ac7a2f10
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 06453910
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 8160a110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 965a8110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 97314110
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Eb060010
Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET 96c2ea10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set after all. Though my least favorite thing is the Ewok. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Love the whole thing!! Want the loose head (and ‘loose’ Wicket) soooo badly!!!

ETA: Seriously, all I want from this are the headsculpt and the Ewok...don't even want the outfit or accessories. Ok, mayyybe the HT body, simply for skintone matching reasons. Probably can't afford the Wicket at this point, but I'll be refreshing ebay indefinitely until I see that Leia headsculpt parted out! :3

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those elbow joints on Leia are pretty atrocious (but then, we knew that going in). I wish they could get away from that dead-eyed stripper stare they tend to give a lot of their female sculpts.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah agree about the elbows , but as you say it was not a surprise.

Don’t think the head is that bad on this one. Though I do think Hot Toys has a problem with making their eyes look a bit too ‘glassy’ in general.

desertdragon

desertdragon
My RotJ Leia arrived yesterday, and this being my first Star Wars figure pretty much ever, I was hoping I had chosen wisely, and I think I did... First and foremost, I was genuinely blown away at how exquisitely rendered her portrait is... Photographing her felt like I had Carrie Fisher in the studio modeling her Endor costume - I absolutely love her head sculpt, and the rest of her costume is beautifully detailed as well... Being a TBLeague gasngsta, I can't really comment on her body / armature other than to say that I expected to see joints, and I was not disappointed... But here are my hero shots of her, and I will let Leia speak for her self - enjoy!

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_11

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_12

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_10

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_13

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_14

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_15

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_18

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_17

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_16

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_20

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_19

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_21

Endor Leia - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI PRINCESS LEIA AND WICKET 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SET Endor_22

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Absolutely beautiful shots. Your photos really help this figure shine — if it wasn’t for the ugly elbow joint, this would be one of HT’s best Leia’s.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow, stunning!!! I desperately want to pick up this headsculpt loose ... but haven’t found it anywhere yet. Your pics make me want it even more !

desertdragon

desertdragon
Stryker2011 wrote:Absolutely beautiful shots. Your photos really help this figure shine — if it wasn’t for the ugly elbow joint, this would be one of HT’s best Leia’s.

Thank you so much Stryker! And yeah, I can only guess HT assumed most people would display her with her poncho and that the elbow would be (mostly) hidden... I don't have very much experience with HT's jointed bodies, so I have no idea if her elbow is normal for their jointed body or if they just really punted on it...

desertdragon

desertdragon
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh wow, stunning!!! I desperately want to pick up this headsculpt loose ... but haven’t found it anywhere yet. Your pics make me want it even more !

Thank you Skywalkersaga! I can attest that her portrait is just as stunning in person... If you find one parted out, just say 'Shut up and take my money!!' :p

brassco

brassco
@desertdragon

signature photos...i'll recognize those pictures instantly anywhere, so no one can pirate it!

yeah...the joints...come on HT, your figures are already expensive...

csyeung

csyeung
great photos desertdragon!

Nekk-ra

Beautiful photography, Desert Dragon! Moody, but highlights the subject perfectly.

I'm also glad to see the watermark on your photos. Makes it a little harder for certain elements to 'borrow' them for EBay listings.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh wow, stunning!!! I desperately want to pick up this headsculpt loose ... but haven’t found it anywhere yet. Your pics make me want it even more !

Please let us know if you find the head sculpt somewhere! I am with you, I really want to pick that HS up if at all possible.

And Desert Dragon, those photos are positively incredible!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous photography, as usual, truly enhancing the near perfection of the product itself. Thank you for sharing!

desertdragon

desertdragon
Thank you so much again guys! I really appreciate everyone's kind comments, and credit to HT and their incredible work on Leia's portrait... I love this figure so much, and I'll probably do another photo session with her - I will definitely share the pics here if I do Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
desertdragon wrote:Thank you so much again guys! I really appreciate everyone's kind comments, and credit to HT and their incredible work on Leia's portrait... I love this figure so much, and I'll probably do another photo session with her - I will definitely share the pics here if I do Smile

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing them.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a testament to Hot Toys' artists -- and of course to Desertdragon's photography -- that this portrait looks as good as it does. It is actually the exact same facial portrait that we got with Hoth Leia and Bespin Leia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum