OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"History is about to be rewritten by two guys who can't spell."

Bill and Ted are two high school buddies who dream of becoming international rock stars. Their hilarious time travel adventure is depicted in the amazingly audacious comedy Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Sideshow and Blitzway present the Bill & Ted Sixth Scale Collectible Set of these two funny and charming characters, Bill and Ted. This is your chance chance to own the friendly duo in one go!

It's like having them pop up right in front of you, with their iconic fashion and elaborate accessories. Besides, the iconic props are designed to let you reproduce a variety of wonderful scenes from the movie.

Be excellent to each other and travel to the past through the exciting story of Bill and Ted!

Brand
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Manufacturer
Blitzway
Type
Sixth Scale Figure Set
Artists
Hyunji Kim (Head Sculpt)
K.A. Kim (Head Paint)
Hai Lim (Costume Fabrication)
Hyeok Jeong (Accessories)
Yelim Choi (Head Paint)
Habin Wang (Accessories)
Kwangse Oh (Paint)
Jungwoo Park (Paint)
reFe Yoon (Accessories)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Bill & Ted Sixth Scale Collectible Set specially features:

Highly detailed likeness of Alex Winter as Bill S. Preston Esq.
Highly detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as Ted "Theodore" Logan
Newly designed and developed male body with over 30 points of articulations and flexible soft arms
Two (2) Newly designed and developed figure stands
Twelve (12) interchangeable hands (total for both) including:
- Two (2) pairs of guitar hands
- Two (2) right blow fist hands
- Two (2) pairs of open hands
- Two (2) right good fortune hands
Costume for Bill:

One (1) purple pattern shirt
One (1) graphic t-shirts
One (1) pair of blue jeans
One (1) pair of pattern underpants
One (1) pair of striped socks
One (1) pair of canvas shoes
Costume for Ted:

One (1) blue jacket
One (1) black vest
One (1) graphic t-shirt
One (1) pair of graphic shorts
One (1) pair of inner training pants
One (1) pair of striped socks
One (1) pair of canvas shoes
Accessories:

Two (2) guitars
Six (6) bracelets
One (1) watch
One (1) backpack
One (1) public phone
One (1) CD & case
One (1) notice poster
One (1) fabric wall banner

BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree120
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree121
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree122
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen89
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree123
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree124
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen90
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree125
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen91
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree126
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen92
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree127
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen93
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree128
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen94
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree129
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen96
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Screen95
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree131
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree132
BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set Scree130

#newproduct #Blitzway #Bill&Ted #BillPreston #TedLogan #male #comedy #movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sideshow has this set up for $399 USD...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are fun....and nice that they come as a set together like that.  : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They do look pretty good and come with plenty of nice accessories, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe I didn't care enough for the movie(s?) when it (they?) first came out to begin with. "History is about to be rewritten by two guys who can't spell" about sums it up, perfectly. The first photo made me think of "Party time, excellent," but then I realized that was from Wayne's World, another movie I don't really care about. But I bet there will be plenty of people who enjoy both the franchise and the set.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m with you there, Guv. I have the first one on DVD, but I wouldn’t say it’s even in my top 300 movies. It was okay. To be honest, I’d rather have a Joe Dirt figure.

BillPreston - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure: Bill & Ted 1/6 scale action figures set C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m with you there, Guv. I have the first one on DVD, but I wouldn’t say it’s even in my top 300 movies. It was okay. To be honest, I’d rather have a Joe Dirt figure.

I know you are saying that to make a point, but that might be kinda cool. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m with you there, Guv. I have the first one on DVD, but I wouldn’t say it’s even in my top 300 movies. It was okay. To be honest, I’d rather have a Joe Dirt figure.

I know you are saying that to make a point, but that might be kinda cool. Smile

I think it would be too. And TBL could make a Brandi figure in those cute Daisy Dukes with the halter top. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it may not be my personal top fave movie either, but it does have nostalgic value for many, so it's nice to see a decent homage to it. I'm not usually a fan of smiling/grinning sculpts as I think teeth can be tricky to pull off at this scale, but these ones are actually fairly well done.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Figures, thanks for showing ! new Body with flexible soft arms.... I´m intrested scratch

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
No love around here for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!!?! Oh man, how hearbreaking Razz

I did love this movie growing up. There was always something endearing about them, and I remember hearing that Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter have stayed friends all these years, which I love.

I'm genuinely excited for the upcoming 3rd movie, and I'm sure that plays in the release of these figures. They look great, and I think the likeness is pretty spot on. Very fun.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:No love around here for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!!?!  Oh man, how hearbreaking Razz

I did love this movie growing up.  There was always something endearing about them, and I remember hearing that Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter have stayed friends all these years, which I love.  

I'm genuinely excited for the upcoming 3rd movie, and I'm sure that plays in the release of these figures.  They look great, and I think the likeness is pretty spot on.  Very fun.

I think they look great, as well. But I don’t have the same attachment to them. I was stationed in Afghanistan at the time this came out, and it was years later on VHS when I first saw the first two. I didn’t mind the first one, but the second one was kind of ... meh. I am curious to see how they handle the third one... I just hope it isn’t as bad as the Dumb and Dumber sequel that came out recently.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aww, I wouldn’t say ‘no love’ on my part — I remember watching this film with my sisters back in the day (and many times since) and finding it very amusing indeed. It’s got huge nostalgic appeal for many people of my generation — though perhaps just not quite enough for me personally to be jumping to purchase it. Wink Even though it IS a really nice set and I sincerely hope these figures turn out as great as they look in these pics. : )

I hadn’t realized there was another movie in the works — I’ll probably pass on it, not because I don’t like the originals, but rather the opposite... I wouldn’t want to ruin them for myself! I’m so burned on sequels to nostalgic faves in general I just can’t even put myself through it anymore. :/ For those who are looking forward to it though, I hope it’s good. : )

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
I agree, these are really faithful headsculpts of the actors from the film, I also really dig the detail in their clothing and accessories. Another Bill & Ted movie was announced, yep - and shortly after that The Matrix 4 was also confirmed for Keanu Reeves to be returning (which I'm simultaneously super excited and super nervous about how they're going to play out the story at this point).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Eek, another Matrix movie? Again, I will have to pass on that...wish Hollywood knew when to leave things well enough alone. D:

And damn, I keep looking at these figures and their smiles are infectious!! I am super curious how they will turn out...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh God! Matrix 4!!! No. The only good one was the first one as it is. Why continue to ruin it... This is what happens when bean counters, instead of people with creativity, run Hollywood, and it’s been happening more and more over the last twenty years.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The thing is, the first Matrix movie was excellent and cinematically groundbreaking, and worked very well for what it was...but it was very much ‘of its time’. It was perfect for that era when people still had so many underlying anxieties about computers, the internet, and ‘virtual reality’. Even by the time the second two came out, things had changed. Times have changed even more now, and while I’m sure they could easily make something that is ‘topical’ to current times, it just seems like it would necessitate many alterations to the nature of the story and ‘verse in order to make it ‘relevant’ (I hate that word). Not to mention the original storyline was already completed by the third movie, iirc. It seems obvious that a fourth film is being made solely to capitalise on Keanu’s recently re-found popularity due to the John Wick movies.

Sorry to be cynical, but the endless onslaught of sequels, spinoffs, and reboots these days just does my head in ... there is no actual storytelling reason for any of it, just $$$.

Aluffarb

Skywalkersaga--- I personally believe that you're mistaken with your statement concerning the underlying anxieties people had (and continue to have) about computers and the internet, as if those fears were merely a phenomenon of the 1990s.  If anything with the continued insinuation and infiltration of technology into our lives many of these concerns have become even greater, especially with the rise of social media.  Technology is a wonderful, revolutionary creation but it is also a potential Pandora's Box, in effect a double edge sword.  All one has to do is look at the rise of identity theft, online doxing/shaming, hacking, cyber theft, cyber warfare, etc, etc. ad infinitum to realize the potential for abuse, crime, even societal chaos or collapse that technology might present us with.  There are lot's of good reasons to be anxious and wary of technology abuse and exploitation.  BTW, back on topic...Bill and Ted were utterly inane, wastoid, burnouts and a hoot to watch as they stumbled and fumbled through life to ultimately become saviors of humanity.  Mindless, uproariously funny entertainment.  Classic Generation X at its clueless best, an 80's version of "Dazed and Confused."

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That’s fair enough, Afflufarb! : ) Though I meant moreso not that those anxieties no longer existed at all, but rather that they have manifested (and been explored) in other ways in the time since then. I would still argue that the original Matrix film is a product of its historical context, but that doesn’t mean I think it no longer has any bearing on how things are today. I was just trying to say that I feel that, sometimes, the vibe, aesthetic, tone, themes, and overall charm of a film can be related to its original era, and that making sequels or reboots 20 or more years down the road means that *some* changes/differences are inevitable. That isn’t inherently a negative thing (see: Mad Max: Fury Road, which is one of my top fave films) and it has been done quite a lot in recent times (with varying degrees of success), but likewise I feel that sometimes it’s not a bad thing either to wish to leave an original movie/trilogy alone and instead tell a new story that elaborates on similar themes, rather than add onto what seemed to be an already finished one. Smile

ETA: and now you’re making me to rewatch the original Bill & Ted — it’s been too long! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum