OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Includes:
Female head sculpt
Articulated Female hybrid body
Hands (4 pairs)
Dragon jacket hoodie
Face mask
Spandex top
Neck Choker part
Faux leather pants
Faux leather leg sleeve (1pc)
Faux leather hand  (1pc)
Spandex undergarment
Back bag
Gold neck ring (1pc)
Gold wrist ring (4pc)
Spandex short undergarment
Shoes
Long weapon
Short knife
Artwork Packaging

FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 11008
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 2392
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 3288
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 4264
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 5255
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 6244
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 7235
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 8221
FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 9208

#newproduct #CatToys #FemaleCharacter #stylized #female #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Really, they're just calling her "female collectible figure"? Smile Not "stylized glorified vandal hipster street criminal purple-haired badass chick with a striking but skewed sense of fashion, who must be a good guy because that's cool, even if she smashes your windshield, your skull, and makes off with your wallet and your dog"? Well I guess that would have been too long to fit. Smile Ever since The Last Jedi, I am all the more wary of women with purple hair, and this does nothing to inspire trust. Smile

PitViper

PitViper
Nothing remotely usable in this figure...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the face, she’s cute. But the hair, and the rest of it... meh. Though the jacket isn’t too too bad, but that ridiculous zipper pull ruins the effect.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
That zipper pull is pretty common. I have two or three figures with exactly the same one. It must be hard to come up with something that is large enough for our fingers to grip but small enough to look realistic.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
That set is based on the K/DA music video "Pop Stars" they did for the game "League of Legends"

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:That set is based on the K/DA music video "Pop Stars" they did for the game "League of Legends"

Thanks for the insight and video. Good to know there was actually a source.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the face, she’s cute. But the hair, and the rest of it... meh. Though the jacket isn’t too too bad, but that ridiculous zipper pull ruins the effect.

shazzdan wrote:That zipper pull is pretty common. I have two or three figures with exactly the same one. It must be hard to come up with something that is large enough for our fingers to grip but small enough to look realistic.

I second that (well, both of those). Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
I really like to know what´s written on the cap.... Oh, wait, i don´t want Laughing

MerylAkiba

Are they going to make the other members or is this a one and done? There was Carol and no one else from TWD from Cat Toys, Harley but no Katanna or Enchantress, and Only one WOW character.

I would get this as a henchwoman for HT Harley Quinn, but the cap on the HS looks as if it is not removable on the third pic.

FemaleCharacter - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys: [CAT-020] 1/6 Female Character Figure 3288

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum