OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skater Girl

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1cara - Skater Girl Empty Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 12:51 am

Fox915

Fox915
Just finished putting together a new look for Cara (Verycool Villa). Just as Moonbase and Shazzdan has said in the useful items section, the skateboard is a bit too small. However, I do think it's somewhat passable when she's holding it or attached to the backpack, but when I tried to pose her skating it, it's just doesn't work.

Most of the outfit was procured from a few set. The white tube top and the leather bracelet (on the right hand) I made from scratch, while the necklace and pendant I modded it from an earring I got from the flea market.

cara - Skater Girl Q3Lt05C

cara - Skater Girl 41775306182_75662029a9_h
Cara (Skater) on Flickr

cara - Skater Girl 41816927341_d0a7c2e86a_h
Cara (Skater) on Flickr

cara - Skater Girl 41775305602_a9c84c7459_h
Cara (Skater) on Flickr

cara - Skater Girl 41775305582_dc266b3f4b_h
Cara (Skater) on Flickr

cara - Skater Girl 41775305052_eacd314371_h
Cara (Skater) on Flickr

#female #bash #custom #casual #cara #delevingne #skater #skateboard

2cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 12:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is really nice. She looks adorable. I think you’re right: holding it, or attached to the backpack looks best.

I like the coat. Where’s that from?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

cara - Skater Girl C8485110

3cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 1:03 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
She looks SO FAB!

4cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 1:07 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Nice, indeed she looks very adorable.

5cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 4:50 am

MarkEl

Really good job on the posing. She looks great!

6cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 6:38 am

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
A great looking figure with tons of character! She looks like some of the kids in the UC community nearby.

7cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 7:56 am

highwayman57

highwayman57
She looks terrific, and I love the animated GIF of her at the beginning of your post!

David

8cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 8:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks phenomenal, and I second everything that has been said above. Without overwhelming with details, you have created an attractive and natural look.

9cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 9:37 am

Fox915

Fox915
Thank you for your kind comments everyone, I appreciate your feedback.

And I'm so glad that she's well received.  Very Happy

Oh, and to answer Stryker's question about the coat, it's from one of the set by MC toys.

10cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Tue May 01, 2018 11:43 am

brassco

brassco
I really appreciate the realistic look of a 1/6th. Very nice pictures, time to learn some gif!

11cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Wed May 02, 2018 1:13 am

Fox915

Fox915
Thanks Brassco, appreciate it Smile

12cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Wed May 02, 2018 2:07 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
She looks great, you could just picture the real Cara wearing something like that.

CHEERS!

13cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 am

dadrab

dadrab
She looks great. Well done, indeed.

The shoes are damn near perfect.

14cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Wed May 02, 2018 11:02 am

Fox915

Fox915
Rogerbee wrote:She looks great, you could just picture the real Cara wearing something like that.

CHEERS!

Thank you. Wow you're right, she does seem to dresses in this style. I can't say this is purely intentional on my part.

cara - Skater Girl CkbOSALl
(Images from google just for reference)

dadrab wrote:She looks great. Well done, indeed.

The shoes are damn near perfect.

Thank you Dadrab. I know right, I really love those shoes, they're as close to the real Vans as 1:6 can get.

15cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Thu May 03, 2018 2:45 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan of hers. You matched the body really well too, which is it?

CHEERS!

16cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Thu May 03, 2018 3:17 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Beautifully done and photographed! And whoa, she is really cute! Cool

17cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Thu May 03, 2018 7:55 am

Fox915

Fox915
Rogerbee wrote:
Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan of hers. You matched the body really well too, which is it?

CHEERS!

That makes two of us, hehe Razz. The body is an S17B by the way.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Beautifully done and photographed! And whoa, she is really cute! Cool

Thank you TGF, much appreciated.

18cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Thu May 03, 2018 10:45 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ah, I love her! She came out perfect, and really nails the look. The shredded jeans are a great touch, and the leather bracelet a nice detail. Those vans really are spot on, and I regret not grabbing a pair when they came out. I do wish the board was a little bigger, just because I'd love to see some action shots of her skating!

19cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Thu May 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Fox915

Fox915
ReverendSpooky wrote:Ah, I love her!  She came out perfect, and really nails the look.  The shredded jeans are a great touch, and the leather bracelet a nice detail.  Those vans really are spot on, and I regret not grabbing a pair when they came out.  I do wish the board was a little bigger, just because I'd love to see some action shots of her skating!

Thank you ReverendSpooky. You might still be able to grab them, I think they're making a newer (2.0) version of these skate shoes. The info on the site said it was for pre-oder towards the end of last year. I hope they'll come out soon, as I haven't heard any news or updates about them yet. I really like them, so I might get another pair.

cara - Skater Girl 0lMOd76l

20cara - Skater Girl Empty Re: Skater Girl Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Fox915 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Ah, I love her!  She came out perfect, and really nails the look.  The shredded jeans are a great touch, and the leather bracelet a nice detail.  Those vans really are spot on, and I regret not grabbing a pair when they came out.  I do wish the board was a little bigger, just because I'd love to see some action shots of her skating!

Thank you ReverendSpooky. You might still be able to grab them, I think they're making a newer (2.0) version of these skate shoes. The info on the site said it was for pre-oder towards the end of last year. I hope they'll come out soon, as I haven't heard any news or updates about them yet. I really like them, so I might get another pair.

cara - Skater Girl 0lMOd76l

Funny, I just ran across the new ones yesterday, and I'm pre-ordering immediately. I'm hoping for sooner than later too, since I need them for a figure I'm currently working on. Everything I've seen says 1st quarter 2018, and since we're a ways into Q2, I'm hoping asap.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum