OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! Empty Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:29 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Recently I bought a female head (still recognizing who is it) for my new character design, a female army soldier, and I bought the body from Verycool FX05B (semi-seamless with large bust) with the military cloths.

And somehow I just can't decide between KT-004 and this random girl head, because they both different colors to the body, and the proportions between them, also give me different feeling...how do you guys think?~ Which set is better?

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! Dscf6910

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! Dscf6911

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Get more personal shots here.....I can't decide Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! Dscf6912

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! Dscf6913

this is the body from Verycool FX-05B body

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! 94503310

The female army is my main concern now.....because the TBLeague just hold up fine with both heads...I don't really worry about that skimpy lady..What a Face What a Face What a Face

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, I looked at this for quite some time, and they both ‘work’, but I think I prefer the KT blond head for your army lady in this case. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, I looked at this for quite some time, and they both ‘work’, but I think I prefer the KT blond head for your army lady in this case. Smile

Personally I also like the KT004 with the military look too....TBL S17b body just way too large as a lady for her... Laughing Laughing Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hehe, yes, agreed. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'd say blonde head on the shorter body, as in the very first photo. The reverse doesn't work as well proportionately.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yep, same here, blonde on camo.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
for me definitly blonde head on smaller body. the alternative would look a bit "death by snu snu" in my opinion Wink besides on the larger body she seems to have a slight case of "giraffe" but that could be the ankle it was shot at. the brunette also has a longer face from the looks of it, so she works better with the larger body. could be used for a young brigitte nilsen though.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree with the general consensus of the blonde head with the camo look.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dear Guys! I need some decision help!!! C8485110

doodlehobby

The KT004 looks much better on the camo. The larger body makes it look way off as you can see the head doesn't fit well on it either (not seated properly as there is a visible gap between neck and head). Thus giving it the giraffe neck look. The other HS fits the larger body better and looks more appropriate for that.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
GubernatorFan wrote:I'd say blonde head on the shorter body, as in the very first photo. The reverse doesn't work as well proportionately.

Thank you for the idea, it seems we are in the same channel!!!!!  What a Face  What a Face  What a Face  What a Face

rollotomasi wrote:Yep, same here, blonde on camo.

We are the same channel!!! Blonde lady with camo is getting overwhelming vote  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Tjolnir wrote:for me definitly blonde head on smaller body. the alternative would look a bit "death by snu snu" in my opinion Wink besides on the larger body she seems to have a slight case of "giraffe" but that could be the ankle it was shot at. the brunette also has a longer face from the looks of it, so she works better with the larger body. could be used for a young brigitte nilsen though.

Yes, the picture doesn't show how weird the brown hair lady on camo....her face look like much longer than KT....

Stryker2011 wrote:I agree with the general consensus of the blonde head with the camo look.

+1 we are in the same channel!! KT004 just nailed both warrior and office lady style!!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

doodlehobby wrote:The KT004 looks much better on the camo. The larger body makes it look way off as you can see the head doesn't fit well on it either (not seated properly as there is a visible gap between neck and head). Thus giving it the giraffe neck look. The other HS fits the larger body better and looks more appropriate for that.

Cute soldier VS skimpy lady!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face  You are also one of us!! cyclops

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, I looked at this for quite some time, and they both ‘work’, but I think I prefer the KT blond head for your army lady in this case. Smile

Totally agree. The blonde head with the army uniform and gear.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
The first image shows the correct combination. The blonde with the camouflage kit, the brunette with the black leather. That's what works for me.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:The first image shows the correct combination. The blonde with the camouflage kit, the brunette with the black leather.  That's what works for me.

Yes, same channel as well, thank you guys help me do the decision!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum