OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ToysEra TE032 1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version

Features:

Calm expression root hair Head sculpt x1
Articulated figure body, approximately32 cm tall
Gloved Hands 3 pairs

Costume and accessories:
Body Suit includes breast plate,shoulder pad, bracers & knee pads
goggles
Figure stand

mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11040710
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11063511
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11063510
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11063610
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11063711
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11063810
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11063910
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11064111
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11064310
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11064410
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11064411
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version 11064611

ToysEra TE032 1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Deluxe version

Features:

Calm expression root hair Head sculpt x1
Smile expression root hair Head sculpt x1
Articulated figure body, approximately32 cm tall
Gloved Hands 3 pairs

Costume and accessories:
Body Suit includes breast plate,shoulder pad, bracers & knee pads
articulated ankle Boots
Alternative jumpsuit
goggles
Figure stand

mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version C10
mutant - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra:  1/6 Scale The Speedsilver Standard version & Deluxe version D10

#newproduct #ToysEra #Speedsilver #male #movie-based #X #male #comicbook #mutant

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I missed out on the previous release, but might think of getting this one. Not terribly invested in the character, but it looks quite good.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Do these ever get parted out? I have zero use for the figure as a whole, but the two different headsculpt are neat. I wish more figures would have that option. (And yes I know there is always Faceapp, but that doesn’t help for displaying in RL... :p )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, they should get parted out.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Cool, thanks!

blackpool

blackpool
I recommend to wait and see, Toys Era and SooSoo toys are playing a weird game of producing the exact same figures at the same time (phoenix, the beast, nightcrawler, psyloke, and now quiksilver)

As expected SooSoo just announced a new version of their "speedster", with the more iconic leather jacket and nirvana Tshirt. But from the proto pics, the hair will be sculpted and the likeness is not as good as this one, tough choice to come...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
blackpool wrote:I recommend to wait and see, Toys Era and SooSoo toys are playing a weird game of producing the exact same figures at the same time (phoenix, the beast, nightcrawler, psyloke, and now quiksilver)

As expected SooSoo just announced a new version of their "speedster", with the more iconic leather jacket and nirvana Tshirt. But from the proto pics, the hair will be sculpted and the likeness is not as good as this one, tough choice to come...
Sounds like kitbash time! Razz

blackpool

blackpool
I think so! Two versions from soosoo toys, one from toys era, and the old original by CGL... open bar on the quiksilver!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum