OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A bit different than so many more generic faces. It looks like someone in particular, but I can't think of who.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s yet another attempt at Angelina Jolie (but something about the eyes reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... the lips, maybe Angelina. But otherwise, I'm not really reminded of her.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
It somehow reminds me of an older Rose McGowan...
Redhead A for me!

brassco

brassco
Monica Bellucci i believed.

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] Monica-Bellucci

agentghost

agentghost
Stryker2011 wrote:It’s yet another attempt at Angelina Jolie (but something about the eyes reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer).

it's a child of both ... Angelina for the bottom half. Michelle for the top half of the face sculpt

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's good to see something that's a bit different in terms of the face shape than the usual.... though the lips give it an overall 'fake' appearance, like someone in Hollywood who has had too many botox injections.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Talon65

Reminds me of Emma Stone but with Botox lips...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, that's it... Emma Stone (with some Hillary Duff mixed in) and botox lips. Which are a bit overkill, like the modern bodybuilder muscles and veins, in my book.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I might get the redhead to replace the Daphne-Mystery Girl HS that came with the Super Duck set. I know the hair isn't the right style, but the head SD made was sort of scary for a character who was supposed to be "the hot one".

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] C8485110

Diana

Diana
Nice! I like the redhead most! Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Hm, I was going to buy the 'Megan Fox' (that looks more like a young Janice Dickinson as someone here rightly pointed out), but I'm glad I held out as I think I prefer this one. It is really odd, though - generic but distinctive, both at the same time. The redhead does seem to be the pick of the bunch.

I can see a mix of a lot of different people here without it resembling a specific person too strictly, which is good.

However, I think I'll wait to see how it looks in-hand. And of course by the time this actually gets released, who knows how difficult its going to be for us in the UK to get hold of anything from overseas. pale I'm taking enough of a financial gamble with the pre-orders I've got going already.

PitViper

PitViper
Beautiful sculpt indeed.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
So I've preordered one of these (the fact that GianToy seems to have a UK warehouse gives me some slight hope I might actually get one after October!).  I'm taking a gamble on it being a better match for a TBL pale body than a tan one, if those promo pics are anything to judge it by.

Incidentally, as to likeness, I may be on my own here and I'd be surprised if it were intentional but I see more than a hint of a young Jeanne Tripplehorn in this sculpt...

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] Og-jeanne-tripplehorn-34461

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
So I've got this sculpt now, and yeah... it's nice. Oddly I can appreciate the Jolie/Pfeiffer comparisons more in-hand than I could in the promo pics - even though it doesn't look significantly different.

It looks OK on a pale TBL body, but it looks best on a suntan. The promo pics made it look too pinkish for a suntan, but that seems to just be a photographic illusion. This is one of those rare heads that looks good on a 21b - maybe the plumped-up lips compliment the pumped-up boobs - so that's where she's staying.

These were taken at night so there are no natural daylight versions (if anyone is desperate to see some I can oblige later).

With Lighting:
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] DSCN6337
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] DSCN6275

With Flash:
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] DSCN6304
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1 / 6 European beauty head carving [A, B, C three models] [GC031] DSCN6305

As ever, your respective mileages may vary, but yeah, I like this one and thanks to GianToy's rewards system I got it for under £20!  Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the in-hand photos. You've done a nice job with it.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Wow that was fast, Gee! Gorgeous redhead!
Now it reminds me of Gigi Hadid with heavy make-up.

https://images.app.goo.gl/8YM7cZfY5QCL48XK8

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
While I'm not crazy about the 'expression', I think as an actual sculpt it looks a lot better in-hand in your pics than in the promocs, which is odd, but there you go! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I see Michelle Pfeiffer with botox lips.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum