OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
One Toys : 1/6 fat clown Full Joker movable doll

No. OT008

Product list :

- Fat ugly head carving x1
- fat ugly body x1
- a set of hand x4 pairs of clothing
- purple coat x1
-Grey suit x1
- Green vest x1
-Grate shirt x1
-Vertical Jumper Pants x1
- pattern tie x1
- color strip socks x1 pair
- Handmade cloth shoes x1 double
-cigarette x2
-Bracelet x1
- popcorn x1

One Toys : 1/6 Full Joker Action Figure

NO. OT008
Special features of the 1/6th scale Collectible Figure:

-One(1)head sculpture
-One(1)fatty body
-Four(4)pair of fatty hands
A set of clothing
-One(1)purple color coat
-One(1)grey color suit
-One(1)green color vest
-One(1)Plaid shirt
-One(1)vertical jumper pants
-One(1)pattern tie
-One(1)color socks
-One(1)pair of shoes
-Two(2)cigarette
-One(1)bracelet
-One(1)popcorn

Cut-off date: October 20, 2019 Shipment date: Second quarter of 2020

OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283111
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283210
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283310
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283410
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283511
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283512
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283611
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283710
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283810
OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# 15283910

#newproduct #OneToys #FatJoker #male #comicbook-based?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So is that a joke or what? Capitalizing on Fat Thor, who was hilarious without being a joker? Or is there some new film that actually does that to the character?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whoever decided to use Kim Jong-Un as the underlying face for this is pretty brave...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OneToys - NEW PRODUCT: One Toys: 1/6 Full Joker articulated figure OT008# C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh wait... Mark, you (and I!) have to pay more attention to the text on the promotional images! It says "Full Joker," not "Fat Joker"! LOL I'm not into clowns so I wasn't paying much attention to the underlying face. And I agree...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, Stryker!!  Laughing

And yeah, not sure what is the point of this...though I guess now one could have a kitbash of some random dude going to a Halloween party or cosplaying at a con as the Joker. Razz

ETA: He could meet up with the tbleague 'Cleopatra' there..... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
lol, wow. very much could be a political statement. but it is funny, and perhaps worth a grab.

agentghost

agentghost
considering how close North Korea to Red China, I doubt this will ever see the light of day (its makers suddenly"disappeared" or ended up in Chinese jail)

Last time, Sony made a satirical movie about KJ Un and Sony website got hacked by North Korean hackers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum