OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A new story in the Star Wars galaxy will unfold in the widely anticipated series The Mandalorian, taking place after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. The audience will follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

Celebrating the first-ever live action Star Wars series, Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale IG-11 collectible figure for Star Wars fans!

The highly-accurate IG-11 collectible figure is featuring highly detailed mechanical body with great articulations, skillfully applied weathering effects, two blasters, and a desert-themed figure base.

This amazing bounty hunter is definitely an exceptional collectible figure to add in your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS008
PRODUCT NAMEIG-11
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 36CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS29
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY ACCURATE MECHANICAL BODY DESIGN WITH PIPE AND WIRE DETAILS, A PAIR OF ARTICULATED MECHANICAL GRASPERS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale IG-11 Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of IG-11 in The Mandalorian
- Beautifully crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- Metallic grayish black colored armor with weathering effects
- Approximately 36cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 29 points of articulations
- Highly accurate mechanical body design with pipe and wire details
- Special features including:
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including 360° horizontal spin

Weapons:
- One (1) heavy blaster
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessories:
- One (1) leather-like double shoulder belt with ammo pouches
- Specially designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Painted by Lok Ho
- Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4,2020 – Q1, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11022
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2405
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3300
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4273
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5264
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6253
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7244
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8228
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9215
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10200
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11194
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12178
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13166
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14148
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15135
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16127
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17120
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18113

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #IG-11 #Droid #StarWars #Disney+ #PayTVshow #Sci-Fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$251 USD at Sideshow.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Poor Stormies can't catch a break; terrorists and outlaws are always the good guys in our new social dogma. He does look very good; actually I like him better than the Mandalorian, probably because he is more like IG-88 than the Mandalorian is like Boba Fett, and when it comes to Star Wars apparently I have a problem appreciating any innovation. Wink Funny, BBTS was just advertising both figures in an e-mail ad, and it inadvertently called him IG-88.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the Terminator-style hands (instead of 88's pincers), but the bandoliers don't look so good the way they hang so stiffly.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$243.99 USD at Timewalker. That’s a little better, but I don’t know if I need another IG droid.

MerylAkiba

Alright! my next Christmas present.  Oh 2020 future Santa, please tell Hot Toys to make Cara Dune, Werner Herzog, Carl Wethers and the Twi'lek. I'm getting a Pris/Harley Quinn/Zaranna vibe
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 915tzd10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, thanks to IndyMOS over at the Freaks for this pic, I broke down and POd this guy to add to my crew for Darth Stryker/Han Stryker.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bca78a10

Valiarde

Valiarde
It is a great looking Android figure! Good for your collection Smile

Ovy

Ovy
I really like his look. It must be because it's not constructed from scratch but from already existing parts which makes him look so believable.

Now you only need to buy two or three more and you can turn their Gloster Meteor's Rolls-Royce Derwent jet engine combustion chamber heads into beverage containers for your next Cantina project.
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN IG-11 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Cantina_bar

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! That’s awesome. And would be hilarious. I wonder how many others noticed they were made from the same parts…

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum