OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mr.Z simulation animal 24th bomb 1/6 ratio Golden Retriever dog full set of 3 model materials: MOS new environmentally friendly resin (Microsoft)
Accessories: body + drag chain weight: body 550g + packaging 200g
Product Size: 22.5*15*6cm
Inner box size: 27.5*20.5*11cm
MSRP: 218 yuan
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  122
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  221
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  321
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  421
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  520
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  621
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  721
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  817
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  917
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1017
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1117
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1215
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1315
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1414
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1513
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1613
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1713
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1813
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  1912
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2011
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2111
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2211
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2311
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2411
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2510
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2610
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2710
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2810
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  2910
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  3010
Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  3110

#newproduct #animal #dog

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Awww... here doggy, doggy! Oh wait, you're so cute but so unarticulated! grrr. Smile Speaking of which, I get it -- it's hard enough to articulate the largish human bodies in this scale. I recently bought a loose Timber Wolf, which is so heavy and the joints so loose, that the articulation is basically useless (arguably, even if it worked flawlessly, it would have been fairly limited). It's probably too much to expect TBLeague to make a stainless steel skeleton of an animal (horse, dog, lion, whatever), cover it up with something (probably not silicon skin) and cover that in the appropriate amount of appropriately colored Tibetan Lamb hair (or whatever). On well, one can dream. In the meantime, at the right price I will probably break down and buy this adorable pooch, even if it is a statue.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Bless, I want a puppy to chase a 1/6 loo roll though.

CHEERS!

MarkEl

There’s something about most of the Mr Z dogs I can’t put my finger on. Many seem to have unnaturally stiff stances like they’re in a dog show ring. My favourites are actually the sleeping bulldogs and French bulldogs. They look chilled out and relaxed.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:There’s something about most of the Mr Z dogs I can’t put my finger on.  Many seem to have unnaturally stiff stances like they’re in a dog show ring.   My favourites are actually the sleeping bulldogs and French bulldogs.   They look chilled out and relaxed.

Yeah. I'd have to agree.

Plus, they always look just a smidge too short in the legs and stocky (like their Shepards and Dobermans).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
WOOF!

Delanie

Delanie
hmm Legs are too short and whats with the heavy rough around the neck a retrievers coat doesn't hand that low k a few hairs yes but not that much

I have a leonado statuette which is much more accurate, can't figure how to post pics on here yet not having a photo store site yet

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:I have a leonado statuette which is much more accurate, can't figure how to post pics on here yet not having a photo store site yet

Hi, S. Take a look at my last entry in the following link (created today):

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedure#2779

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dog - NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z New: 1/6 Simulation Animal Series 24th - Golden Retriever - Complete Set of 3  Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:Awww... here doggy, doggy! Oh wait, you're so cute but so unarticulated! grrr. Smile Speaking of which, I get it -- it's hard enough to articulate the largish human bodies in this scale. I recently bought a loose Timber Wolf, which is so heavy and the joints so loose, that the articulation is basically useless (arguably, even if it worked flawlessly, it would have been fairly limited). It's probably too much to expect TBLeague to make a stainless steel skeleton of an animal (horse, dog, lion, whatever), cover it up with something (probably not silicon skin) and cover that in the appropriate amount of appropriately colored Tibetan Lamb hair (or whatever). On well, one can dream. In the meantime, at the right price I will probably break down and buy this adorable pooch, even if it is a statue.

I'm so with you in that I'd really love to see someone take on doing articulated animals. And it doesn't even need to be anything as complex as a phicen silicon body. I feel like they could easily do it with a plush-like body over a simple articulated skeleton of metal or plastic. Basically a stuffed animal with an armature or articulated skeleton inside. Areas that need more detail, like the face, could be exposed plastic. I fee like it could be done, and fairly cheaply. The other option is a wire armature inside a felted animal. I've seen some on etsy, and the realism is pretty insane. Lynkheart did a great job on her dog like this. I've really considered it, since the etsy ones are so pricey, but I'm just not prepared to invest the time in doing a 100 crappy ones while I work up to getting good at it.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:I'm so with you in that I'd really love to see someone take on doing articulated animals.  And it doesn't even need to be anything as complex as a phicen silicon body.  I feel like they could easily do it with a plush-like body over a simple articulated skeleton of metal or plastic.  Basically a stuffed animal with an armature or articulated skeleton inside.  Areas that need more detail, like the face, could be exposed plastic.  I fee like it could be done, and fairly cheaply.  The other option is a wire armature inside a felted animal.  I've seen some on etsy, and the realism is pretty insane.  Lynkheart did a great job on her dog like this.  I've really considered it, since the etsy ones are so pricey, but I'm just not prepared to invest the time in doing a 100 crappy ones while I work up to getting good at it.

I feel exactly the same way. It shouldn't be that hard to do industrially. But doing one's own, apart from special materials and skills, would be hard especially in terms of getting a nice reasonably tight articulation. Getting it conceptually would be easy, but that would probably be completely loose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum