OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Male Body Body x 1
Hat Hat x 1
Pipe Pipe x 1
Top Sailor shirt x 1
Belt Belt x 1
Pants Pants x 1
Boots Boots x 1
Canned spinach canned spinach x 1

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14061110
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14061310
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14061410
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14061610
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14061810
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14062110
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14062410
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14062710
SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) 14063010

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Sailor #male #stylized #cartoon/movie-based

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like it. I can even see a bit of Robin Williams in the sculpt. I wonder though if it only comes with one pair of hands (and if they are soft rubber to be able to open up enough to hold the can...). At least SD was smart enough to make the arms (which is what that previous head sculpt only offer didn’t have).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah... I wonder if that previous headsculpt would work on that body....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool rendition of the character.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

It's not bad, sort of veers between comic book and Robin Williams. I think you do either but not both. Still think the Mezco is the best myself.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree, the Mezco is genius. I'm just bummed it seems to be another "one and done" sort of thing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I'm sure I've seen a Mezco Bluto and Olive somewhere, maybe next year.....

Adeno

His expression reminds me of Hide the Pain Harold haha Smile

SuperDuck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 sailor movable doll (NO: SET047) Hidethepainharold

teamweapon

those elbow joints look HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
looks as though they did their best to hide them but were unable.
i was curious to know if the previous [that looked just like the mezco to me] head would look good with it too?
i have the mezco and love it but it just dosnt go with anything i have so its still in the box. wish they would do it as 1/6.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum