OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 Bullet Head BH005 Miss Stacy Spider Girl

Product List:
- Head carving × 2
Head Sculpt x2, one sculpted face with hair, and one masked
- Prime body × 1
Articulation figure body
- Gloves hand type × 6
Hands x 6
- Siamese suits ×1
Jump Suit
- shoes
Shoes one pair
-School bag ×1
Backpack
- Wrist launcher × 2
Wrist web shooters x 2
- Spider effects accessories × 2
Spider web accessories x 2
- Floor × 1
Figure stand

Cut-off time: November 19, 2019
PO cut off: 19 November 2019
Release date: 1st quarter of 2020
ETA: Q1 2020

animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14153610
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14154010
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14154410
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14155010
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14155710
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14160210
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14160911
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14161510
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14162110
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14162510
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14163210
animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll 14163810

#newproduct #BulletHead #MissStacy #Spider-Woman #animatedmovie-based #female #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't go for cartoon-based sets, but there's no doubt this looks like a sharp and accurate rendition of the character.

blackpool

blackpool
Exactly my thought, I will surely grab this one and put a more realistic headsculpt on it (if anyone wants the cartoonish cute head, call me)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Exactly my thought, I will surely grab this one and put a more realistic headsculpt on it (if anyone wants the cartoonish cute head, call me)

I might actually take you up on that, Alex. I don't mind the stylized heads myself.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I saw this and ordered it. Will do the head switch. Heck I already have the head for the custom I put together.

brassco

brassco
cool! the Arc Project's version is pretty ex, i wonder how much this will be?

i also wondered if the jump suit could be removed, for customization.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
brassco wrote:cool! the Arc Project's version is pretty ex, i wonder how much this will be?

i also wondered if the jump suit could be removed, for customization.

Here's the pre order for this. The pictures look great and the price is cheaper the Arc.
https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-bullet-head-bh005-miss-stacy-action-figure?_pos=1&_sid=f2728dea2&_ss=r

Not sure about removing the costume but you make not need to.

brassco

brassco
well, i did noticed the body type could be a jointed one, which will give ugly lines along the hips, so i like to know if i can change it to a phicen body.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
From a quick glance, the body looks like it might be similar to the jointed PopToys bodies. If so, then it may be more petite than a regular tbleague. Those bodies are about the same height as the s25b, though somewhat different shape, of course.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I am SO excited to see this announced! Big fan of the Spider-Gwen comics, so I've been wanting a figure for so long. I was very tempted by the Arc Project one, but it was a pretty steep price, and I had a few details I didn't love about it. But this look fantastic. So sold.

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:
blackpool wrote:Exactly my thought, I will surely grab this one and put a more realistic headsculpt on it (if anyone wants the cartoonish cute head, call me)

I might actually take you up on that, Alex. I don't mind the stylized heads myself.

We have a deal!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:We have a deal!

Cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animatedmovie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head: 1/6 BH005 Miss Stacy Spider-woman action doll C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum