OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRO FORCE TOYS The first 1/6 doll "Guardian"

Recently exposed, the most concerned: PTU (Police Tactical Unit)
With the support of current staff and equipment suppliers, the most realistic data reference production is obtained.
Fully show: professional, not afraid, not selfish, guarding the team spirit of the home.

"protector"
1: The mobile unit often uniforms the beret summer jacket (Sheriff's shoulder)
Action beamed trousers belt boots

2: The mobile unit is equipped with the Smith Wissen military-type revolver, the rifle quick-up rifle, the telescopic baton, the set of pepper spray, the flashlight, the set of communicators, the set of water rafts, and the sundries bag x2. Hand buckle, spoon, pen universal buckle x2

3: Anti-riot equipment riot helmet protection half finger gloves riot armor gas mask bag large capacity 楜 pepper spray, leg sets tear gas x2, bag low lethal shotgun long shield fast cable x3
M870 shotgun

4: Personal and special parts of real head sunglasses, watch winter tops (senior inspector badge), brand-name black tie chicken rope

Expected to be dispatched in the first quarter of 2020

Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16545811
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16545910
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16545911
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16550011
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16550010
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16550110
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16550111
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16550210
Asian - NEW PRODUCT: PRO FORCE TOYS: 1/6 Mobile Force PTU - Guardian Motivator 16550211

#newproduct #ProForceToys #MobileForce #PTU #GuardianMotivator #RiotPolice #Asian #male #modernmilitary

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
nope, and nope. after HK...i cant. i dont even know who would be buying these. the political climate makes these seem very unsellable. also, who's to say PFT isn't pro xi? i mean nice gear, and i like the clothes...but again...i'm not a fan atm.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Potential political implications notwithstanding, it does look like a nice set. I don't know to what extent elements of the uniform and equipment are actually identical/similar, but it does remind me of certain types of police forces one sees on the streets of EU cities.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
GubernatorFan wrote:Potential political implications notwithstanding, it does look like a nice set. I don't know to what extent elements of the uniform and equipment are actually identical/similar, but it does remind me of certain types of police forces one sees on the streets of EU cities.

i could see that, perhaps belgian police...though afaik the germans and greeks use green alot.

JohnByng

I think people should be very wary of this company. Pro Force Toys? Interesting name. Pro could be short for Professional, but I suspect it means what it says.

Guardian Motivator? A phrase that could be used to describe the NKVD or SS. The product description actually says:

"Fully show: professional, not afraid, not selfish, guarding the team spirit of the home."

I wonder what is written on the shotgun in the first photo? "Less -" It is not on the one shown in the later pic.

If you want 1/6 HK police there seem to be a lot around at the moment. Not so many protestors though... I wonder why?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
JohnByng wrote:I think people should be very wary of this company. Pro Force Toys? Interesting name. Pro could be short for Professional, but I suspect it means what it says.

[...]

If you want 1/6 HK police there seem to be a lot around at the moment. Not so many protestors though... I wonder why?

Those were my thoughts exactly.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum