OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Diana

I received mine (suntan and white) yesterday! Very Happy

Ovy

Diana wrote:I received mine (suntan and white) yesterday! Very Happy
Me too, but black.  Laughing

VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 PSX-20210305-130232

skywalkersaga

Looks awesome, Ovy!

I'm jealous cause mine still haven't arrived. Crying or Very sad Where did you PO yours?

Ovy

Thanks! eBay/giantoy in September. Didn't know it was PO item until I bought it. Razz

Diana

Diana
Awesome picture, Ovy! Very Happy

I bought mine from springwindblowing on Ebay.

brassco

brassco
VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 Mde-vivi
VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 All

The pale and suntan hands' colors are really close. I doubt i will be able to use the suntan ones on the older bodies...

VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 Sdr-vivi
VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 Compare

The most exciting hands are of course the Fyou. I wished they make more patterns such as Terminator's "Talk to the hand" open hand posture, or close fists, or flat palm...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, I’m bummed. I’m still waiting on mine... I need to be able to finish my Zatanna.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for all the pics, guys!

And I feel you, Stryker. Hope yours comes soon.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, the level of maturity... but I'm happy you're happy.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thankfully, mine finally arrived. I don't have any pics to join in with, lol, but that's cause the intended figure I'm using them with is in storage and I don't feel like getting her out and adding to the huge mess of stuff all over the place right now. ;p

I can definitely see what brassco means by the fact that the suntan hands seem rather pale... thought for a minute they'd sent me the wrong ones.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mine arrived yesterday, as well. Now I need to order a pair of the black glove hands, as well.

VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 C8485110

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:Mine arrived yesterday, as well. Now I need to order a pair of the black glove hands, as well.

I thought you ordered the FU hands for your Lady Katana as well...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Mine arrived yesterday, as well. Now I need to order a pair of the black glove hands, as well.

I thought you ordered the FU hands for your Lady Katana as well...

I think I have a pair for her, but I need the black gloves for a “made-up” Star Wars character.p using the Kier body and head — I have everything but hands for her.

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, this thread convinced me to get a pair, they are fun!

VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 Dsc02113

This one came out a bit blurry, but I like it, kinda if I took a candid shot lol.

VSToys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 1/6 Naked hand / glove hand / half finger glove hand type PHICEN / TBleague encapsulated female body - Page 2 Dsc02114

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Csyeung, do he hands fit snugly on Miss Spetsnaz’s wrist pegs? I bought a set of the black fingerless gloved hands for Kerr, and the peg holes in the Hans are way too big for her wrist pegs. I know I could probably fill in the peg holes in the hands with so blu-tac, but I decided to just stick with the two pairs of Villa hands I got for her.

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:Csyeung, do he hands fit snugly on Miss Spetsnaz’s wrist pegs?  I bought a set of the black fingerless gloved hands for Kerr, and the peg holes in the Hans are way too big for her wrist pegs.  I know I could probably fill in the peg holes in the hands with so blu-tac, but I decided to just stick with the two pairs of Villa hands I got for her.

If I recall correctly, yes the hole is big for Miss Spetsnaz's wrist pegs in particular, I think they were fine for phicen bodies. the little ball on Miss Spetsnaz's wrist peg is non existent, so it's more a matter of verycool's body than more popular brands like hot toys and phicen which usually have a bit of a ball at the end for the hands . I think i was just balancing them for the candid shot.

Talon65

Anyone know of a online vendor that still has these?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m not sure where you’re based, but they’re all over eBay. Vendors like Simple Happy Life maintain stock here in the USA, so there’s a much quicker turn around than ordering from China. That’s where I got mine.

Talon65

Xavion2004 wrote:I’m not sure where you’re based, but they’re all over eBay.  Vendors like Simple Happy Life maintain stock here in the USA, so there’s a much quicker turn around than ordering from China.  That’s where I got mine.

Thanks, found some from Ebay!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum