OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Did over a Jump Trooper based off a WWII German Stuka.

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper 49029686143_14cb61ca50_c
Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper 49030193626_830b148f5b_c

I gave him a hockey tape belt, neck seal, and holster.

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper 49030193681_7ca203dd28_c

Also added some magnets on the back of his armor and his jump pack for sleek swappage, and the bottoms of his feet for a little extra fun posing.

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper 49030193576_de70de38ee_c

I've nicknamed him the Pontiac Trooper because I used some decals from a Smokey and The Bandit kit I had, you'll see the Firebird emblems on his shoulder and helmet, and the Pontiac symbol on his chest.

Also modified his blaster by cutting off the moulded folding stock and affixing a stock from a GI Joe scoped Uzi.

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper 49030410467_ef3f489010_c
I bored out the holes in his jetpack thrusters to accommodate the fire effect from a 3¾" Boba Fett I had, makes a decent looking thruster flame.

This was a fun little break from all the peadot I've been doing lately.

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper 49030410507_bd72d1358f_c

2Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Re: Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Great job as always, he really looks like a walking Stuka. The yellow accents are effective and I like your typical grittycalyptic weathering. Does he have sky-blue shoe soles too?

3Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Re: Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:13 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Ovy wrote:Great job as always, he really looks like a walking Stuka. The yellow accents are effective and I like your typical grittycalyptic weathering. Does he have sky-blue shoe soles too?

Thanks a lot!

Augh he doesn't but he totally can! He's got Field Gray boot bottoms right now. He took a shelf dive and busted one of his feet off so I'm in the midst of repairing him.

4Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Re: Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was just going to add, no point giving him sky blue soles if he's going to get them muddy anyway. He is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. Excellent job as always!

5Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Re: Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
GubernatorFan wrote:I was just going to add, no point giving him sky blue soles if he's going to get them muddy anyway. He is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. Excellent job as always!

Ahh yeah that is a good point, let's face it, he is gonna be muddy. Really appreciate the sentiment, man!

6Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Re: Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:52 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice Camo, and appropriately grungy. Adding mud to his soles will help sell it even more. Nice job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper C8485110

7Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Empty Re: Stuka Inspired Jump Trooper Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:53 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice Camo, and appropriately grungy. Adding mud to his soles will help sell it even more. Nice job.

Thanks man!

I've done some tweaking since taking those photos. Replaced some magnets with even stronger ones (can achieve one-legged poses upside down, now, which is cool)
and will be touching some paint up, so I'll be updating with some new photos soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum