OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Arctic girl hair head carving BY-T6#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Well done, Annalise. I think the outfit you picked for the character is very suitable.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

She turned out really well, and how fitting to have her as a Hogwarts character!

Annalise

Thanks Diana & GF!

And thank you Sky. Yes, I imagine her as one of the students who was quite pleased to have Headmaster Snape and the Carrows running the school for a while.

skywalkersaga

Annalise wrote:Thanks Diana & GF!

And thank you Sky. Yes, I imagine her as one of the students who was quite pleased to have Headmaster Snape and the Carrows running the school for a while.

Haha, I'll bet! :'D

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m a little surprised myself at how many heads of this character have been done, and Polaris is one of my favorite comic book characters.  I never watched the actual show, though.  If it’s not done by Marvel Studios, I don’t wanna know about it.  I’m wondering if the actress/show has some sort of cult status n Asia.

Just as a point of reference Toy Biz/Hasbro has made a grand total of two Polari in the 20 years the Marvel Legends line has been going, and that’s hundreds upon hundreds of figures. Both are based on the comic books and not the show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum