OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Introduced in the pages of Marvel Comics’ Amazing Spider-Man in the run-up to the Civil War event, the Iron Spider Armor has captured fans’ eyes with its distinctive design element, and fans can now enjoy swinging around the city in this astonishing suit in the critically-acclaimed video game Marvel’s Spider-Man.

Brought to life through intricate and meticulous workmanship, Hot Toys’ brand new 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) collectible figure, inspired by the Marvel’s Spider-Man unique take on the armor, will continue to expand your favorite Spidey collection! Incorporating distinct elements of Tony Stark’s Iron Man design, this Iron Spider Armor is an awesome piece of battle tech modified with extra details while staying true to its comics origins and the video game’s fresh spin on it.

The figure features a newly crafted masked head sculpt; a specialized body allows great realistic poseability; all-new metallic red and gold Spidey suit with a gold spider emblem on chest; three highly-detailed mechanical pincers; matching interchangeable hands for different classic postures; a variety of web accessories; and a dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.

Get back to protecting the neighborhood with one of the most high-tech Spider-Man suits in 1/6th collectible figure inspired by Marvel’s Spider-Man!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM38
PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED METALLIC RED AND GOLD COLORED SPIDER-MAN SUIT EMBOSSED WITH SILVER TRIMS, COBWEB PATTERN AND GOLD SPIDER EMBLEM ON CHEST
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man wearing Iron Spider Armor in Marvel’s Spider-Man video game
- A newly developed masked head sculpt
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Newly developed specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with cobweb pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands
- One (1) pair of cobweb swinging hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed metallic red and gold colored Spider-Man suit embossed with silver trims, cobweb pattern and gold spider emblem on chest
- Three (3) detachable gold-colored articulated Iron Spider Armor pincers

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of web shooters
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A specially designed Spider-Man dynamic figure stand with game logo, character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11048
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2472
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3327
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4297
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5286
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6274
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7265
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8249
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9235
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10219
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11211
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12195
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13181
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14163
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15149
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16139
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17132
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18125

#newproduct #HotToys #IronSpider-Man #male #Marvel #comicbook #videogame-based

shazzdan

shazzdan
For the amount of money these guys charge, I want a suit and mask that can be removed (or a swappable head) and a seamless figure underneath.  Otherwise they are just a rip-off.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:For the amount of money these guys charge, I want a suit and mask that can be removed (or a swappable head) and a seamless figure underneath.  Otherwise they are just a rip-off.

Not to mention redundant...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

JohnByng

shazzdan wrote:For the amount of money these guys charge, I want a suit and mask that can be removed (or a swappable head) and a seamless figure underneath.  Otherwise they are just a rip-off.

I agree. Also, what's up with those knee joints? Is this 1995?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think the problem is, since HT has been at the top of the food chain for so long, and now that Hollywood has become more and more aware of them, their heads have gotten so big, they think it’s okay to use inferior materials and cheap out on a lot of things. They’ve been cutting corners more and more all the time, and the apologists don’t really seem to care.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (IRON SPIDER ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, very cool-looking and slick figure but I'm not really loving it, largely for reasons beyond it itself. Part of it is being burnt out on so many Iron Man and Spidey variations to begin with. Part of it is the price. Part of it is HT's apparent failure to improve upon its own achievements and resorting to duplication or even sliding back -- like the overly obvious joints, which might have been handled differently. In other recent figures we have seen this trend, or regarding hair, or regarding seamlessness, etc.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
In agreement with all said here -- I have to say, I have lately become very disenchanted with the Hot Toys bodies. My HT Anakin has this weird combo of stiff and loose joints that is extremely annoying, I can barely pose him. Sad For a figure that expensive, it's utterly ridiculous. I haven't unboxed some of my newer HT figures yet, and now I'm dreading having to deal with those bodies. If the bodies they used were a bit nicer and more robust/made with better materials, I could understand the prices, but most of the time it's like you are just paying for the outfit/accessories and headsculpt, and the bodies are worthless.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum