OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The official release of the widely anticipated new film, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, is almost upon us. In its ultimate push toward galactic conquest, the First Order readies an army of elite soldiers that draw inspiration and power from a dark and ancient legacy.

Now Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure of the streamline designed Sith Jet Trooper from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Sith Jet Trooper in the movie. Features a completely new designed crimson Sith Jet Trooper helmet and armor, newly developed jetpack, finely tailored multi textured fabric under-suit, two styles of detailed blasters, and a specially designed figure stand!

Recruit the new Sith Jet Trooper for your growing army today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS562
PRODUCT NAMESITH JET TROOPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DESIGNED AND FINELY CRAFTED SITH JET TROOPER ARMOR,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Sith Jet Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sith Jet Trooper in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Newly developed helmet with fine details
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
- One (1) open left hand

Costume:
- One (1) newly designed and finely crafted Sith Jet Trooper armor
- One (1) newly developed black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) jetpack
- One (1) red colored belt
- One (1) pair of red boots

Weapon:
- Two (2) blasters

Accessory:
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate and Star Wars logo

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4,2020 – Q1,2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16141
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17134
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18127
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19120
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2096
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21134
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22119
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23108
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2475
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2547
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2640
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2734
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2830
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2925
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3021
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 31101

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #RiseofSkywalker #SithJetTrooper #Sci-Fi #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I almost liked the recently revealed red Sith trooper design (certainly more intricate and interesting than any of the others we've seen in the Sequel Trilogy so far), but then there is this... thing, obviously intended to parallel the other Jet Trooper and equally Predator and hipster-trendy in its inspiration.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
We went from Ducks to Insects. Not a good transition.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
Why not just put a jet pack on an original set of armour? I really don't get those little canard winglets on the wrists and ankles. I gave up watching these films after rogue 1 which i actually almost liked. the first one of the current lot was appalling!

Ovy

Ovy
Ah come on guys, if this exact design was released in the 70s or 80s, you would have loved it! Wink Laughing

I think they could have done more with his shoulders, but otherwise I think it's a great design, that red looks better on the helmet than white.

But the backdrops they use...they look like low resolution Filmstils from a trailer.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Ah come on guys, if this exact design was released in the 70s or 80s, you would have loved it! Wink Laughing

I think they could have done more with his shoulders, but otherwise I think it's a great design, that red looks better on the helmet than white.

But the backdrops they use...they look like low resolution Filmstils from a trailer.

Not me. I still love the Original Designs, and this thing is supposedly brought up to date for more modern tastes (note, for example the patterned undersuit showing through, etc, which is an improvement); so this is not about the design looking old-fashioned, which I don't think it does. Most of this is of course just a matter of personal taste.

I think they are using blurry background images to suggest that the figure (itself captured in focus) is moving swiftly relative to the background -- these are jet troopers after all...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Not me. I still love the Original Designs, and this thing is supposedly brought up to date for more modern tastes (note, for example the patterned undersuit showing through, etc, which is an improvement); so this is not about the design looking old-fashioned, which I don't think it does. Most of this is of course just a matter of personal taste.

I’m with you. Hollywood has forgotten the golden rule of “Less is more”. They keep adding unnecessary details (think most of the Marvel & DC movie costumes, and of course these Troopers). While Lucas, and through him McQuarie, May have been influenced by Samurai, the outfits were relatively simple and slick.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SITH JET TROOPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Brave of them to put PO's out before anyone has seen the movie or any actual footage of them. Still, with Marvel and DC firmly cemented, I doubt HT really cares whether the movie tanks, they're unlikely to lose their shirts over it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:I doubt HT really cares whether the movie tanks, they're unlikely to lose their shirts over it.

True... the retailers who are dumb enough to order more than POs will, however. The FO Troopers are still available in a lot of places — I’m waiting for the day Sideshow starts sending them out with other orders for free, like they’ve done with other poor sellers.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I don't think expectations are all that high. Sadly, I fear that cinema will lose out to streaming. There's more hype for the next episode of The Mandalorian than there is for TROS. The Mandalorian is dead to me unless it gets a home entertainment release.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
I don't think expectations are all that high. Sadly, I fear that cinema will lose out to streaming. There's more hype for the next episode of The Mandalorian than there is for TROS. The Mandalorian is dead to me unless it gets a home entertainment release.

I don’t blame you there. I hate that all these greedy-ass companies are doing this pay streaming BS — I’ve been able to watch The Mandalorian on Disney+ because of the free year I got thru Verizon, but as soon as that’s over — I’m out.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It's annoying, particularly if the show doesn't get a home release. I can get Stranger Things on region 1 DVD but it's unavailable on any other region. When they say "Only on Netflix" boy do they mean it. You do get some collaborations that do come out, but it doesn't happen as often as I'd like it to.

There's a new series that Spielberg and Hanks are working on about the Eighth Air Force, but, it's for streaming so it may not get a home release. SO frustrating. They've got to stop assuming that everyone has or wants streaming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum