OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

brassco

brassco
The dawn goddess, English dawn, also known as the goddess of dawn, the lover of death, is a character created by the artist Joseph Michael Linsner in December 1989. She is the goddess of birth and rebirth. She is generally shown as a red-haired woman, her left eye There were three drops of tears, and sometimes a drop in her right eye. She had a rose on one wrist and a chain on the other. The rose represents hell, because its beauty will sting you and hurt you, and the chain represents heaven, because it means restraint, which binds her to be the guardian of all witches on earth, and the witches pray to her and call her Gaia, Aurora, Or Mother Earth. She is one of the few gods who can freely go to heaven, earth and hell.

Item Name: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure
Item No: PL2019-151
Bar Code: 6 14614 98890 8

Joseph Michael Linsner’s DAWN is an elemental force of nature; a Goddess dancing between worlds and into the arms of her lover DEATH, The Horned God. She is the driving force in an epic fantasy of death and resurrection set in the streets of a post-apocalyptic NEW YORK ~~

When the Archangel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven. Lucifer took his halo with him, but now Heaven wants it back. Too proud to descend to Hell himself, Ahura Mazda, the Lord of Heaven, asks the Goddess Dawn to retrieve it for him. She gets it, but doesn’t return it to Heaven — instead she brings it to the ashes of New York. As war between Heaven and Hell breaks out, angels and demons clash over who gets to lay claim to Lucifer’s Halo.

The dream project of writer/artist Joseph Michael Linsner, Dawn’s story is told through a series of graphic novels published by Image Comics. He is currently working on her fourth book, Always Darkest.

2019 celebrated Dawn’s 30th anniversary in print.
DAWN was created and designed by Joseph Michael Linsner
(C)& 2020 Joseph Michael Linsner

Packing List:

1 x head sculpt
1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 pairs x interchangeable hands
1 pair x feet with shoes
1 x upper bodysuit with skull prints
1 x one-piece outfit (long coat and a pair of trousers)
1 x choker
1 x waist armor
1 pair x armlets
1 pair x forearm armors
1 pair x ankle armors
1 x LUCIFER'S HALO
1 x spear
1 x sword
3 x guideboards for the base
2 x wings for the base
1 x base and holder

Packaging:
1 product/individual box

GW: 2.21 kg
Measurements: 24.2cm * 14.2cm * 38.0cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 9.72 kg
Measurements: 61cm * 25.7cm * 40.5cm

JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10150810
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10151110
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10151410
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10152010
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10152610
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10153310
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10153810
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10154410
JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 10155110

#newproduct #ExecutiveReplicas #TBLeague #Dawn #JosephMichaelLinsner #female #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It might not be my thing, but a pretty cool set. TBLeague seems to be on a roll.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
YES! It’s about time. I haven’t collected these comics in a very long time, but the ones I do have are pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice to see something a little different. While not one I’d ever collect, the headsculpt is neat, as is the stand/base.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Decent, but rather a waste of a seamless body.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I used to think that too, but i've come to appreciate what TBL bodies (or other seamless figures) offer aside for skin-baring figures (to the dismay of my wallet).
The TBL bodies accurately fill out the costumes, tight joints, holds extreme poses very well and no weird segmented knee joints when bent, achieves better contrapposto poses with the versatile shoulder joints.

My only nitpick with this figure is... why are the printed skulls drawn with nerd glasses?!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:I used to think that too, but i've come to appreciate what TBL bodies (or other seamless figures) offer aside for skin-baring figures (to the dismay of my wallet).
The TBL bodies accurately fill out the costumes, tight joints, holds extreme poses very well and no weird segmented knee joints when bent, achieves better contrapposto poses with the versatile shoulder joints.

My only nitpick with this figure is... why are the printed skulls drawn with nerd glasses?!

I agree with you about the seamless bodies. Aside from World Box and their male bodies, none of the female bodies on the market can compare to what can be done with a TBL (except maybe a Jiaou Doll). I'm waiting to see what the new Xing bodies with the seamless arms and legs are like -- but so far, clothes do seem to fit (though hard to get on) best on the TBL's.

JosephMichaelLinsner - NEW PRODUCT: TB League: Dawn 1/6th Scale Action Figure Item No: PL2019-151 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I do agree that the tbleague bodies fill out clothing very nicely, and that the steel skeletons are really great for posing. Though I do still wish that tbleague would make some bodies that had wider hips and smaller busts. It's just my own personal preference, but still ... is it too much to ask? ;p

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:but still ... is it too much to ask? ;p

Yes. Twisted Evil

Just kidding. (But apparently it is...)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, so it would seem. They've gotten a bit closer, I suppose, in recent times, but still not quite there. ;p

Ovy

Ovy
Head reminds me of Addy from legendary zombie trash show Z Nation.

Seems like New York is the place to go for all kinds of demons, angels, god's, monsters, villains, heroes and alien invasions.

Well it's his own trope:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigApplesauce

And I agree, more body types next year maybe.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:I do agree that the tbleague bodies fill out clothing very nicely, and that the steel skeletons are really great for posing. Though I do still wish that tbleague would make some bodies that had wider hips and smaller busts. It's just my own personal preference, but still ... is it too much to ask? ;p

Totally with you on that one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Found larger images for the original post.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed it's about time someone came out with this figure, I've been wanting a Dawn figure for a very long time.

gunm

gunm
I was wondering when they would do a Dawn figure and I'm not disappointed. This one looks very well done and the costume is pretty close to the comic. I went ahead and preordered this one.

navetsea

I don't follow the comic, but interesting sculpt, hope the new trend of tbl selling figure with head would continue with rehashing other great looking heads they have released as character before with normal looking makeup and hair as basic figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That would indeed be a nice option to have, navetsea. : )

gunm

gunm
navetsea wrote:I don't follow the comic, but interesting sculpt, hope the new trend of tbl selling figure with head would continue with rehashing other great looking heads they have released as character before with normal looking makeup and hair as basic figures.

Since this is a licensed figure, I don't think it will ever be re-released as something other than the comic character it is based on.

agentghost

agentghost
is this a re-release? I could have sworn I see this before

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:is this a re-release?  I could have sworn I see this before

It was shown at Cons before, but never released in this scale. I have the McFarlane Toys version that came out a long time ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum