OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Cute Selling Cute Girl Head Sculpture [GC036] [A, B, C, D, 4 models]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Holy #@^#! What are GAC trying to achieve with these recent smiling/goofy heads? It looks like she's had a stroke. Neutral

It's good that they're trying to do something different, to be fair, but none of this series of recent heads work. They seem to be taking random elements from different facial expression references without any idea of how to make them match up into an organic whole that looks naturalistic.

But to continue being fair, the mouth is actually quite well done, as is the open eye. But blimey, that wink. It would actually be a nice 'cute' sculpt if it weren't for that, although I'd think half-closed 'laughing' eyes would work best as part of the whole expression that mouth would create.

Really, though. Did that horrendous winking Vampirella from TBL teach the industry nothing? Laughing

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
If you google "Kpop wink", you'll see some female Korean celebrities doing the wink with other parts of their faces remaining static.

The closed eye looks very unnatural with its concave-down shape, looking like somebody gave her a black eye.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
rollotomasi wrote:If you google "Kpop wink", you'll see some female Korean celebrities doing the wink with other parts of their faces remaining static.

Ah, I see, I didn't realise it was 'a thing'! Very Happy

Still too freaky for my taste. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, it doesn't work for me either, although I appreciate them trying to offer something novel.

Ephiane

Ephiane
[quote="GeeWillikers"]Holy #@^#! What are GAC trying to achieve with these recent smiling/goofy heads? It looks like she's had a stroke. Neutral

I´m totaly with You; Gee.  But i think many Guys here in the forum are 50, 60 Years and up. Don´t let´s  do jokes about a stroke Wink

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ephiane wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:Holy #@^#! What are GAC trying to achieve with these recent smiling/goofy heads? It looks like she's had a stroke. Neutral

I´m totaly with You; Gee.  But i think many Guys here in the forum are 50, 60 Years and up. Don´t let´s  do jokes about  a stroke Wink

Heh, I'm almost there myself!

It's a constant worry. Neutral

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum