OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:17 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2H9r76GxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2H9r7kgxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2H9jWCNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2HuH2FSxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2HuH2dVxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2HuH2yhxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2HuH2NLxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thank you for looking

Bad Wolf

2THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:23 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice taking advantage of all the snow. Man, it’s been so long since I’ve seen any of the Cy Girls in action. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) C8485110

3THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:43 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice. Did she get any polar bears on this outing? Smile

4THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:58 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Only the hunter knows what they are hunting. Pretty cool figure, that snow is lovely too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 1f60e

5THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Wow impressive scenery.
I think you could use it for desert/dune shots too.

6THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:39 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, gorgeous scenes! Love the almost mountainous effect of that looming snowbank with the 1/6 figure. I'm vicariously enjoying the snow from afar...how I miss it after years of rainy UK. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:49 am

blackpool

blackpool
Wow! What a gorgeous scenery!

8THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:14 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you everyone for the kind comments, I'm glad you all liked it. I like how it looks like she out scouting in the middle of a vast frozen wasteland,perhaps in Siberia?

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice taking advantage of all the snow. Man, it’s been so long since I’ve seen any of the Cy Girls in action. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

The old Cy Girls are my main Go To girls for outdoor adventures, some old photo form several years ago.

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2JfWUBgxAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2uT74T8xAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2ub9pMixAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2J6zpp2xAChVkHosted on Fotki

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) 2v2J6zpwvxAChVkHosted on Fotki

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice. Did she get any polar bears on this outing? Smile

Well not this time but maybe next time?

Theboo-bomb wrote:Only the hunter knows what they are hunting. Pretty cool figure, that snow is lovely too.

Ovy wrote:Wow impressive scenery.
I think you could use it for desert/dune shots too.

skywalkersaga wrote:Yes, gorgeous scenes! Love the almost mountainous effect of that looming snowbank with the 1/6 figure. I'm vicariously enjoying the snow from afar...how I miss it after years of rainy UK. ;p

Yeah the fourth photo is one of my top photos now.

blackpool wrote:Wow! What a gorgeous scenery!

9THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:24 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ah, yes. I remember those bunny pics. Thanks for posting them here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) C8485110

10THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Empty Re: THE HUNTRESS (Photo heavy) Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:37 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Ah, yes. I remember those bunny pics. Thanks for posting them here.

Yeah the good old days, your welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum