OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Since there seems to be some appreciation for re-runs (and I also don't seem to be able to find a posting of this particular set on this site)...

Ever wonder what really happened to Han and Leia? Did the facile movie explanation give you enough information? No? Well, lucky for you I have happened upon some secret Jedi scrolls that fill out the true story... either that or I have had a bad dream shaped by Robot Chicken and Catastrophe.

Here it is anyway... in 17 photos.

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0110

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0210

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0310

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0410

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0510

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0610

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0710

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0810

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls0910

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1010

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1110

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1210

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1310

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1410

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1510

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1610

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Hls1710

Hope you found it fun. For more "reveals" on Han Solo, check out this one:
Moving on Solo

#humor #parody #satire #starwars #hansolo #han #leia #scifi #fiction

2leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha I remember this one.

I choose, at this point, to ignore the sequels, and the horrid way in which they handled the original cast.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story C8485110

3leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Finally, we know why Leia and Han separated and why Han was going around hauling savage spaghetti and meatballs in a giant box. 😄

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story 1f60e

4leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:02 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful, didn't know that one. My favourite parts are
- the Obi-Wan Poster, (I wonder if they saved his real name for a potential favourite daughter)
- C3POs comment
- Chewie looking so innocent

Fun fact: Henry Cavill might be Harrison Fords and Emilia Clarkes daughter then. Henry Cavill plays a white haired person in his new Netflix series, just like Emilia in GoT. *X-Files theme*

But you should really call Doritos Droidtos.

5leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Haha I remember this one.
I choose, at this point, to ignore the sequels, and the horrid way in which they handled the original cast.

Thank you very much! Yes, I stick to the Original Trilogy except wherever poking fun at the other stuff can help with the comic relief (as with the Porg takeout and Ben/Kylo here).

Theboo-bomb wrote:Finally, we know why Leia and Han separated and why Han was going around hauling savage spaghetti and meatballs in a giant box. 😄

I am glad I was able to help you out with this one. Wink

Ovy wrote:Beautiful, didn't know that one. My favourite parts are
- the Obi-Wan Poster, (I wonder if they saved his real name for a potential favourite daughter)
- C3POs comment
- Chewie looking so innocent
Fun fact: Henry Cavill might be Harrison Fords and Emilia Clarkes daughter then. Henry Cavill plays a white haired person in his new Netflix series, just like Emilia in GoT. *X-Files theme*
But you should really call Doritos Droidtos.

Thank you very much, glad you liked it. Poor Chewie just wanted to eat his Porg in peace. I think you are obsessed with daughters... surely Cavill is all male. Smile But I do like the way you're thinking about potential family connection justification in future. Droidtos are an excellent idea; wish I had thought of that.

6leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:46 am

blackpool

blackpool
Hilarious, so cool to se that one again!

Had to watch the last movie twice to make sure I wasn't on a bad mood the first time, I still hate it lol... Hopefully Jon Favreau and his Mandalorian brought back joy and entertainment to the franchise with a stellar show (the last double episode would have made a great movie on his own)

7leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Hilarious, so cool to se that one again!

Had to watch the last movie twice to make sure I wasn't on a bad mood the first time, I still hate it lol... Hopefully Jon Favreau and his Mandalorian brought back joy and entertainment to the franchise with a stellar show (the last double episode would have made a great movie on his own)

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it (again). Smile

I still haven't brought myself to seeing the new movie... though this is in part because my movie-going friends are all in the Midwest. Still, this doesn't sound encouraging (although people seeing it twice to make sure it was bad might up their revenues Wink )...

8leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:44 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great story!

9leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great story!

Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it.

10leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:24 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
lol! lol! lol! That was great! Love all the figures and set up!

11leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 pm

davidd

davidd
Razz Napoleon Solo! A reference for the old timers, eh?

12leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:lol! lol! lol!  That was great! Love all the figures and set up!

I'm very happy you enjoyed it. You are one of the most proficient masters of realistic cluttered detail, so my somewhat slapdash scene is honored by your approval.

davidd wrote:Razz Napoleon Solo! A reference for the old timers, eh?

Well, I could claim that, but that would be a tad disingenuous on my part -- I never saw the original series, but I saw and enjoyed the recent film, with... Henry Cavill in it... so... Smile

13leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:25 pm

davidd

davidd
Finally, a justification for the existence of porgs.

Probably the only justification for the existence of porgs.

14leia - STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Empty Re: STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:46 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Finally, a justification for the existence of porgs.

Probably the only justification for the existence of porgs.

Well, I don't know about only, but certainly for me the only good one I could think of. Glad you agree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum