OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Item No.: PHMB2019-S34 / S35
PHMB2019-S34A / S35A

Packing list
S34/ S35(a head sculpt included)
1、1 × head sculpt
2、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3、3 pairs × interchangeable hands
4、1 × bikini(for free)
5、1 × base & holder
6、4 color packaging

S34A/ S35A((pale, no head sculpt included/ suntan, no head sculpt included)
1、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2、3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3、1 × bikini (for free)
4、1 × base & holder
5、4 color packaging

Narrow shoulders, long legs, waist, displaying perfect girl body

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 11054
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 2480
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 3334
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 4303
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 5292
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 6280
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 7271
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 8255
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 9241
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 10226
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 10a10
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 11218
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 12202
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 13188
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 14169
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 15153
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 16143
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 17136
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 18129
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 19122
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 2098
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 21136
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 22121
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 23110

#newproduct #TBLeague #female #body #accessory #S34&S35 #optionalheadsculpt

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
.... do they not have interchangeable feet??! O.o

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It doesn't look like it. I'm wondering if they are truly posable, as the images suggest; I know folks have complained about the ugly ankles, but now they don't seem to have ankles at all (at least no ankle bones) -- which makes them look a bit off.

I do like that they are offering head sculpts again with their bodies (though neither of these really appeal to me), and the bikinis look nice -- certainly better than the ones that used to come with their bodies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, they seem quite stylised/anime-ish ... not just the heads, but the bodies themselves. If they had switchable feet I’d maybe consider, but as it is .... idk. :/

Diana

Diana
YAY for seamless feet
YAY for optional head sculpts
YAY for a variety of nice bikinis
YAY for slimmer arms and thin wrists

BOO for yet another numbering system. WHY??? Do you WANT to confuse your customers??

Question perfect girl body? So... how tall is she then? Looks much like the S32/33 to me. Maybe these are just a little shorter? Does that mean the pegs for head and hands are smaller again as with S24A-S27B?
Question how posable/stable are the feet? She comes with a stand so... probably not capable of standing by herself, which would be a pass for me. Unless maybe those hollow Kumik boots can fix that.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
There are indeed aspects of this which seem like improvements, which is why I'm finding it a tad frustrating, cause there are also aspects I'm not as keen on. I would like to know the exact height, as well. 

And re: the ankles -- if I did modern stuff, I guess I'd have need for the seamless ankles, but as it is... I just invested loads in boots for ankle pegs, and need bodies that are compatible with those. ;p

Maybe as you say, the empty foot boots could work -- I hope so. Guess I'll have to wait and see on this one.

ETA: I also wish they would stop with this fake-'medium bust' nonsense. Those aren't medium, by any stretch...on that petite upper frame they are LARGE.  Rolling Eyes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, I'm divided on these, too. They looked great, and I was impressed by the return to clothing (however skimpy) and the stand (though not by anime heads I have no use for -- to each his/her own). Then I realized why they needed the stand and there were no interchangeable feet. And while in principle a nice uninterrupted ankle line is a great thing, the lack of structure and especially the severe limitation of poseability -- indeed standability -- is regrettable. I wish they specified the figure's height or provided some photos for comparison with other TBL bodies. I also wish thy would be more consistent about the numbering system. Anyway, looks like I will probably pass on these too...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Still not sure what the height is on these. For whatever reason — and it’s not just the ankles — I’m just not blown away atm. Here’s to hoping that tbleague will (eventually) put out a short/petite body with an *actual* small or medium bust — even something like the s17b, but with shorter height would be great. I’d buy loads of those. Razz

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Bah! I WANT SOME ETHNIC BODIES, TBL!

I too am underwhelmed by these - I agree it's nice that they're including heads again, but I also agree that neither head really appeals to me. Far too anime/lolly for my taste. Trouble is, if no-one buys the ones with the heads, TBL might reconsider offering them in future (I really wish they'd release the same head they used in the promos for the 28/29 - which looked like a re-wigged version of the Steampunk Red Sonja - that one looked nice with the short dark hair).

Apart from the seamless feet, I see very little difference between these bodies and the 32/33 model, and I'd need to know that these can stand unsupported before I'd commit to buy one. Hopefully the inner skeleton of the foot is flat rather than the jointed spike of old, and has some side-to-side movement, rather than a return to the old model of Phicen foot (if Jiaou can manage to manufacture a fully-articulated seamless ankle I don't see why TBL can't). Otherwise, this just seems like an odd backward erm, step.

On the plus side, at the rate TBL are releasing these body-types now, there'll be another new one along in a few months...

I'll probably get at least one of these eventually because that's just apparently what I do, now  Very Happy  but I won't be first in the queue to order one.

EDIT: Ah, I see another difference now - the arms appear to be longer and slimmer than the 32/33, which is good.

gooboo

Not really diggin' this model.

I hope Phicen comes out with a realistic and athletic model at some point in the future, more like a track and field athlete than comic style s22/s23 model they have.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Well I'm liking the looks of the S35 figure for a replacement body (Barbie made to move body) for Shi's daughter,
providing how tall she is and if I can foot were for her. Coming with a base & holder is a big plus, most of my
Shi figures use the base & holder although most of them don't need it except for Shi in kimono.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gooboo — agree with you on that. I don’t mind an athletic figure as it’s necessary for some characters , but the exaggerated thigh shape and tiny hips of the s22/23 do indeed make it too comic book-ish to be as versatile as I’d like.

GeeW — yes, it does seem like the turn around for their bodies is fairly quick these days. I’m trying to be optimistic as they *did* do something in the right direction last year with the buxom body, but I also get frustrated because there’s sooo many potential nice body shapes (not to mention skin tones, as you said!) they could be making, and yet, with some exceptions, it seems like they often just go with a slight variation on the same old thing.

That being said, I also get the fact that they seem to be trying to have a wider appeal (in terms of the various types of collectors they are aiming at, what with the whole 1/12 line, and other things) and fully admit that I’m overly not keen on the ‘barely clothed young anime girls’ look, so that could be partly why I’m having a slightly negative reaction. ;p I didn’t really like the small s24-27 bodies when they were first announce for similar reasons, but ended up warming to them via other people’s reviews and my own kitbash experiments. So, I’ll be curious to see how this one looks with a more realistic sculpt, as it will no doubt affect my overall opinion. : )

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Undetachable feet is the worst. Unable to standing by itself, less flexible with clothing set and toes broke easily.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
GeeWillikers, the Jiaou seamless feet make a horrid bend at the ankle when you extend the foot downwards; also, at least the last time I checked, they weren't able to keep the figure standing on its own securely either.

Diana

Diana
This seems to be an improved mix of the S24-27 and S32/33 and I understand the move.
The heads don't actually look all too anime-like to me. They are simply young Asian girls and quite pretty. Considering how many adult western head sculpts they've released I also understand that move.

Hopefully they'll feel like they've perfected that body type now and will depart from the anime market and return to the realism and/or super hero genre for the next release.

Slim AND curvy or athletic realism (without those aforementioned super thighs) get my vote.

And additional skin tones. Naturally.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GubernatorFan wrote:GeeWillikers, the Jiaou seamless feet make a horrid bend at the ankle when you extend the foot downwards; also, at least the last time I checked, they weren't able to keep the figure standing on its own securely either.

Yeah that's certainly true, but even so they're still an improvement on the old TBL model. I'd rather TBL didn't make this backtrack to using seamless feet at all personally, but if they are going there I hope they do it better than Jiaou (who in turn improved on TBL's original method, if you see what I mean).

AerynDiana wrote:This seems to be an improved mix of the S24-27 and S32/33 and I understand the move.

Yeah, they're good on that level - I'd probably not bother with more of either model if these can stand on those feet.

AerynDiana wrote:The heads don't actually look all too anime-like to me. They are simply young Asian girls and quite pretty. Considering how many adult western head sculpts they've released I also understand that move. Hopefully they'll feel like they've perfected that body type now and will depart from the anime market and return to the realism and/or super hero genre for the next release.

Hm yes, these heads seem more 'lolly' (I may be spelling that wrongly) than 'anime' which I've always been a bit uncomfortable with myself, and it may be colouring my overall opinion unfavourably.

AerynDiana wrote:Slim AND curvy or athletic realism (without those aforementioned super thighs) get my vote.

And additional skin tones. Naturally.

African and Indo-Asian next please TBL!   Come ON!

(They can certainly do an 'African' skintone, as they've proven already with previous models and the M36. Just stick that old (unreleased?) Eartha Kitt sculpt on an athletic African female body, already!)

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) 20160528160945884588

And back to these new bodies - er... is it just me, or do those bikinis look all nasty and plasticky? If so, they'll indent the skin.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
skywalkersaga wrote:GeeW — yes, it does seem like the turn around for their bodies is fairly quick these days. I’m trying to be optimistic as they *did* do something in the right direction last year with the buxom body, but I also get frustrated because there’s sooo many potential nice body shapes (not to mention skin tones, as you said!) they could be making, and yet, with some exceptions, it seems like they often just go with a slight variation on the same old thing.

Hopefully they might 'remix' the 28/29 a little soon (to correct some of the build issues, if nothing else) and offer it with the head from it's original promo shoot. Very Happy

The first run of 28/29 is such a frustrating experience - their best design yet, with (in my experience of three out of four of them) the worst build/manufacturing.  Happily the 32/33 seems to have fewer of those build issues and hopefully this new model will be a further improvement in that department.

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:Hopefully they might 'remix' the 28/29 a little soon (to correct some of the build issues, if nothing else) and offer it with the head from it's original promo shoot. Very Happy
YES! I second that. That sculpt was ridiculously gorgeous.

And yeah, those bikinis look plasticy. Just like the ones from their recent 1/12 releases. I don't mind the look, but you raise a good point with the indentation. I hope that's not the case.

blackpool

blackpool
I'm definitely sold because of their attempt at going more seamless, and from what I see the feet look articulated (some pics show them in a high heeled position, others totally flat)
Sadly it is still a bit weak in term of design, the ankle could be much more esthetic and defined, we're quite close from a barbie leg here...

Still a super cool try, I won't resist getting a few since I always asked for a floppy feet come back... Thank you TBL!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As far as the bikinis go, I find the longer those items are off the body, the indents disappear. If the bodies can indeed stand on those feet, I don’t mind the seamless attempt, but as I, and others, mentioned there needs to be “ankle bones” to make it look more realistic. And, yeah, these are not mid-bust bodies — but they are definitely supposed to be a younger woman with how “perky” they seem (gravity certainly hasn’t had time kick in). Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum