OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I just added John Stewart & Guy Gardner. I have two other head coming for Guy Gardner. Let me know what you think of this one. I'll post the others once they arrive. Thanks

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49357651817_047be2a941_bDSC08656 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49356985873_96c07c573b_bDSC08657 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49357651702_c460e18247_bDSC08658 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49356985748_3e00a620e9_bDSC08659 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49356985723_0efb307e7c_bDSC08660 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they work very well, all three of them.

3Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. They look good. I think that head is a good choice for Guy, and his outfit looks great.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM C8485110

4Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:08 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Man...those are killer. Damn fine work.

5Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:21 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Whoa! Never would have thought of a good use for the somewhat cartoony Crixus head but you made it perfect for Guy! The expression is spot-on for the character.

6Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 am

Ovy

Ovy
Good job, you are great at making all those somewhat ridiculous looking comic outfits/character designs appear more up to date.

The HS on the left is nice, were is it from?

7Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:22 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks like it’s possibly the Django inspired Jamie Fox head sculpt.

8Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:18 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2

GubernatorFan wrote:I think they work very well, all three of them.
Stryker2011 wrote:Yep. They look good. I think that head is a good choice for Guy, and his outfit looks great.
Thanks. I want to show the other choices for Guy Gardner. They will be coming as i get them in the mail.
dadrab wrote:Man...those are killer. Damn fine work.
Thanks brother.
rollotomasi wrote:Whoa! Never would have thought of a good use for the somewhat cartoony Crixus head but you made it perfect for Guy! The expression is spot-on for the character.
I know, right? It just screams attitude. Still going to show the other choices as i get them in to see what you all think. Appreciate all the help my friends.
Ovy wrote:Good job, you are great at making all those somewhat ridiculous looking comic outfits/character designs appear more up to date.
Thank. I try...
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks like it’s possibly the Django inspired Jamie Fox head sculpt.
He does look like Foxx but I think I got him from some military set parted out.

9Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:53 pm

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Ovy wrote:

Now that AFM mentioned its from a military set... its from Soldier Story USMC Operation Desert Saber (SSgt. Sykes in Jarhead).
I thought SS heads were tiny but that looks ok with the TBL body.

@AFM, since Guy's on a TBL body, i think you can pull off this pose nicely...
https://me.me/i/tell-guy-he-needs-a-shave-igi-multiverse-batman-tell-7604381

10Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:47 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:
Ovy wrote:

Now that AFM mentioned its from a military set... its from Soldier Story USMC Operation Desert Saber (SSgt. Sykes in Jarhead).

Thanks for figuring out where I got that head. I just couldn't remember.  That pose with Guy, Wouldn't that be something he would do. He's such a jerk.  I got my other head in and will snap some pic tomorrow to get everyone's feel about it. Thanks for everybody that commented  so far. I'n very interested in the thoughts on this new one.

Oh and rollotomasi, I'm working on a Zatanna. Parts are on order.

11Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:30 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Looking forward to Guy2 & Zatanna.

Dang you beat me to her! I've got her stuff ready except the body, then TBL showed S35A so i have to wait.

12Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:33 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Looking forward to Guy2 & Zatanna.

Dang you beat me to her! I've got her stuff ready except the body, then TBL showed S35A so i have to wait.

That sounds great. Looking forward to see what we both come up with. I know they will rock.
Here's my 2nd take on Guy. Let me know your thoughts everyone? Thanks

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49367132503_d22efb3bb8_bDSC08687 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49367807342_36e37cda67_bDSC08688 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49367132408_b7eee64e36_bDSC08689 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49367807272_287354b99e_bDSC08690 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

13Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:47 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, he looks like a very nice Guy! Wink

14Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmm. While it’s definitely a more realistic looking head, the Pitt option seems a little too placid for Guy. I think something similar, with a more stern expression would work better; or go back to your original option — but that’s just me.

15Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:09 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmm. While it’s definitely a more realistic looking head, the Pitt option seems a little too placid for Guy. I think something similar, with a more stern expression would work better; or go back to your original option — but that’s just me.

Yeah same comments as Stryker.
I think the original head suits Guy better.

As for the Pitt head, i don't know what that hairstyle is called so i googled. So its called an undercut.
With that hairstyle, i think he would be great as GL Corps Sodam Yat /Ion, to add to the team.

16Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:48 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmm. While it’s definitely a more realistic looking head, the Pitt option seems a little too placid for Guy. I think something similar, with a more stern expression would work better; or go back to your original option — but that’s just me.

Thanks buddy. I appreciate your opinion. I'm leaning going back to the original head.

rollotomasi wrote:

Yeah same comments as Stryker.
I think the original head suits Guy better.

As for the Pitt head, i don't know what that hairstyle is called so i googled. So its called an undercut.
With that hairstyle, i think he would be great as GL Corps Sodam Yat /Ion, to add to the team.

Thank for your opinion. I really value it. I'm agreeing about his head too. Rollotomasi, I have to be honest I didn't know about the Green Lantern you suggested. So I look him up and agree 100%. He will be my next custom. Thanks for the idea.

17Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:24 pm

dadrab

dadrab
rollotomasi wrote:

Given that I haven't read comics in a looooooooooong time, and the fact I was mostly a Marvel guy, this comment may be out of school...BUT...I seem to recall Guy Gardner having a "high and tight" hair style. So, the Fury sculpt looks good to my eyes.

18Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
dadrab wrote:
rollotomasi wrote:

Given that I haven't read comics in a looooooooooong time, and the fact I was mostly a Marvel guy, this comment may be out of school...BUT...I seem to recall Guy Gardner having a "high and tight" hair style. So, the Fury sculpt looks good to my eyes.

Hey buddy the same thought came to me, but I would have to paint his hair because Guy was always a carrot top. So since I already had painted the first head, Guy he will remain. You have to admit he looks like the best jerk of the bunch. I have one more head coming, so I'll run that one buy you all too. Thanks bro for the input. It's always appreciated.

19Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Ovy

Ovy
rollotomasi wrote:
Ovy wrote:

Ah Thanks! Yeah, Sykes, liked that scene when he was shooting his MG with sunglasses and cigar in mouth.

I think the Brad Pitt sculpt looks cooler, but then I don't really know anything about green lanterns. Definitely a great looking figure on its own.

20Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They look great. Green Lantern is one of my favorite super heroes, I always thought their power was the coolest simply due to them being able to make stuff with light and their rings.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 1f60e

21Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:They look great. Green Lantern is one of my favorite super heroes, I always thought their power was the coolest simply due to them being able to make stuff with light and their rings.

Me too. More are coming. Stay tuned....

22Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:24 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Since I like both realistic AND stylized head sculpts, I can't pick between the two! They both looked good to me, so my cop out answer is 'either one'. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

23Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:23 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here's the last head. I still think the first head is the best Guy Gardner. though. Will use this head for another bash.

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49406496767_0b70267e02_bDSC08753 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49406300701_09ee1f8ac6_bDSC08755 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49406300681_7996f1cc75_bDSC08756 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM 49406496477_c000ef4928_bDSC08757 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

24Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Empty Re: Green Lantern Corp Customs by AFM Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting. But, yeah, I still think the first head is the best, as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum